Translate customers' packaging category strategy into globally scalable product strategies, shape best-in-class strategic sourcing activities using category intelligence, plan system capacity and build guidance to support supply resiliency and innovation goals and develop and continuously refresh short- and long-term insights on the external raw material and conversion marketplace.
- Work as part of the sustainability initiative
- Must have supplier approval experience
The Packaging Category Lead for America is responsible for communicating, leading and ensuring proper execution of the packaging strategy.
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest FMCG businesses in the world
- Global business which offers remote working
As the Manager, Global Sustainability, you will have the opportunity to support the identification, coordination, execution and merchandising of environmental sustainability efforts across the organisation. This role will act as an internal consultant and SME supporting the business as well as our clients/customers.
- Global sustainability role for an FMCG business
- Opportunity to create strategy for a packaging business
The role assists the Senior Supply Chain Manager with daily Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics activities. The role is also responsible for working together with the product development team to launch new menus.
- Career Development and opportunity to work for a Top Restaurant Brand in the UK.
- Supply Chain background in industries like Hospitality or FMCG required.