As an expert in financial systems (SAP), administer the finance system, champion internal controls, prepare accurate and timely accounts for the UK business.
Manage the Assistant Systems Accountants in accordance with company policies and procedures
- 12 month contract
- Systems Accountant - SAP
The Systems Accountant will coordinate the finance system development and enhancement programme to deliver a best-in-class finance system. Ensure finance system governance, processes and controls are optimally configured and support efficient and effective use of the system. Work closely with relevant stakeholders to maximise the value of the finance system
- Market leading, cash positive business with plenty of investment
- entrepreneurial environment
- Great opportunity to be a forefront of a systems change/transformation project within one of the largest privately-owned logistics businesses in the world
- Working alongside the senior leadership where you drive internal strategy
- Global logistics business with offices in the heart of the West End
- A leadership position driving internal systems strategy
Michael Page are recruiting for a Systems Accountant to join a large commercial Not for Profit organisation based in Manchester on a fixed term contract until October 2023.
- Long Term Fixed Term Contract for a Systems Accountant
- Large Not for Profit Organisation based in Manchester
Part of small project team building and developing a new accounting package
- Systems development, implementation
- cloud based, functional specification, project work
Reporting to the Head of Financial Operations, the role plays a critical part in the finance transformation, aiming to deliver a step change improvement in reporting, processes, and maintaining integrity of data.
- World renowned business
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
An urgent requirement has arisen to welcome on board a skilled finance professional with previous experience in system (ERP) implementation support of SAP Business One / SAP B1 for our client.
Looking to start the role in January 2022, the systems accountant will work alongside the Finance Director and other business stake holders on the implementation of the new system roll out.
- SAP B1 Implementation Support
- Role outside of IR35
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in a finance transformation project. This role will be a critical element in delivering an upgrade to the global consolidation tool that the business is currently using.
- This role sits outside of IR35
- The client are based in Bath but they can be flexible on working patterns
Our client is looking for someone who is an expert within Oracle to support them through their year end process.
- Systems Accountant
The role of the Project Accountant will be to support the Financial Controller and Finance Director on the successful implementation of a new ERP system.
This role is well suited to a commercially driven and hands-on accountant with experience in system use and roll out of SAP.
- Growing Social Enterprise
- Contract opportunity for a hands-on project accountant
Work with the Dynamics team implementing Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management in all businesses to promote Group processes and standardisation. Working closely with functional business analysts and the support & development team to ensure co-ordinated approach to solution provision.
- Large international business, renowned as being a great employer to work for
- Hybrid working is available subject to business needs
Financial Operations Manager role based in Crewe (HYBRID). Up to £65K per annum.
- Private Equity fast growth business. £65K per annum with Hybrid Working
- Systems implementation and Finance Operations
My client in Edinburgh is seeking to appoint a Finance Systems PM on an interim basis to get them in position for a Systems upgrade.
- Excellent systems role, Edinburgh/ hybrid working pattern.
- Outside IR35 - 3/4 months initial contract
6 Month interim role, working with site operations and Finance on a Navision project in the Midlands
- ERP implementation/ development, Nav, fmcg
- Process improvement, systems development, Outside IR35
This opportunity is for a financial business analyst with strong technical skills, with a background in FP&A and experience using Anaplan. The role will involve implementing, testing, and documenting systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team.
- 12 month day rate role outside IR35
- Long term opportunity with flexible working with reputable business
An inclusive role forming a key part of the bookkeeping and management accounts team.
- Top 20 London Firm
- Nurturing firm with a supportive culture and excellent mentorship programmes
Varied and interesting Finance Transformation Role
Long term contract 1-2 years
- Varied and interesting project role
- fast growing inquisitive business
Finance Analyst - Project Spend
12 months Contract - Full time or Part Time Considered
- Varied and interesting project role
- Part time considered
Our client is looking for a talented Management Accountant to be a team player and join them in a senior position to support the firm's further growth and client needs.
- Modern and flexible top 50 Accountancy firm
- Accounts role covering Management and Statutory Accounts
Development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems for a dynamic business undergoing considerable growth based in Peterborough. This role will see you drive continuous improvement in controls, processes and systems whilst partnering with multiple departments and business units.
Take responsibility/ownership for the planning and implementation future systems / software.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems
- Join a fantastic team in a growing business offering hybrid working
Contract role to lead on module implementation for SAP S/4 HANA in UK for global business
Based near Oxford, Qualified Accountant with deep SAP knowledge is sought
- 3-6 month contract position
- Lead on SAP S/4 HANA implementation
The role holder will assist the Finance Systems Manager in the user support, development and administration of the organisations finance system.
- Unit4 Agresso Super User
- Supporting the Finance team with System Application & Administration
At UCL's Students Union, we are looking for a new Head of Finance to join the finance team!
This is a fantastic role with a broad mix of core accounting and system integration/ enhancement projects as well as working with colleagues across the Union.
- Exciting and varied Head of Finance role
- Opportunity to get involved with systems projects
The Finance Manager for my retail client is responsible for managing the day to day activities of the finance function to ensure all financial data for my clients companies is accurately processed into the accounting systems on a timely basis, and that all stakeholders can fully rely upon the financial information provided.
- Join an aspirational, luxury brand with a great reputation.
- A generous compensation package.
This role looks after our financial systems integrity, reporting, accounting and liaison with external audit and controls. This individual will ensure that all financial information is timely, complete, and accurate and there is integrity within the systems that we use, the main one being Dynamics AX.
- Senior Finance Manager - Dorset
- Well rounded role with great opportunity to influence change
- Deliver on a broad remit, with oversight of the Central Finance and Accounting Systems teams
- Encompasses financial accounting and statutory reporting (under IFRS), tax (VAT, PSA and corporation tax), treasury, finance policy, risk and controls, general ledger integrity (including financial accounting systems), staff expenses and ad hoc activities
- Highly respected fs organisation - brand value
- Broad role remit - central finance oversight, finc accnts, statutory, tax, treas
The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for the management of the Group's financial and statutory reporting requirements, leading process and systems improvement for the accounting function, review of central subsidiary accounts and reporting packs under IFRS and other applicable GAAPs, and the co-ordination of year end and ad-hoc audits.
- Are you ambitious and looking for progression?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
To improve efficiency and maximise the profitability of the organisation by maintaining proper accounting systems and records.
- Flexible working available
- Opportunity to gain FC experience
This role will be working closely with the Financial Controller, as part of the team responsible for the Group consolidation of the monthly results. This role will be key in the preparation of the quarterly and annual Group Statutory accounts, as well as the implementation of improvements to accounting systems and processes.
- Long term contract role with a large international business
- Fixed Term contract position to work as part of a team
A business partnering role, tasked with driving efficiency in the financial accounting function through system implementation, automation and process improvement. This role with have significant exposure to the Senior leadership team, business partnering with department heads and making recommendations for effective commercial interventions, to drive continuous improvement across the business.
- The Finance Manager reports to the Finance Director and manages a team of 7
- Manage month and year end processes within set deadlines