This is an ideally role for a newly qualified - to Assistant Manager corporate specialist who is looking to make their first move in house. The role is with a highly regarded in house tax team based in the East Midlands.(High degree of flexible working)
- Newly Created In House Tax role
- Head quartered in the East Midlands, this business is a market leader
A Global Manufacturing business that has a UK headquarters in the Warrington area is looking for an In House Tax and Treasury Manager. The role will involve responsibility for the taxation of the UK group and you will be expected to meet all filing and reporting obligations. The role will also involve supporting the Group's wider international tax activities including tax structuring, M&A, and reporting. This will be a hybrid working role.
- Opportunity to join one of the leading finance teams in the North West
- Varied and exciting role with international exposure
You will be working within an experienced and expanding In House team including a number of highly experienced individuals. You will have the opportunity to progress your career in an In House role and experience a broad range of Corporate, Personal and Partnership tax issues for the Partners and wider business.
- Varied In-House Tax Opportunity with full study support
- Chance to join a global law firm & progress a career with an industry Tax role
This is an ideal role for an experienced corporate tax candidate who is looking for a career enhancing move. You will be responsible for corporate compliance for the group as well as supporting senior members of the tax department with ad hoc planning across a range of tax issues
- Newly Created In House Corporate Tax Manager role
- Working for a truly iconic global business based in the midlands
A global, well-known FMCG Brand headquartered in Leeds who are looking to expand its leading tax team with an In House Corporate Tax Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
These roles can be predominantly office or home-based.
They are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for tax professionals who have a practice or in-house background.
- Opportunity to join a big-brand, well known business with a leading tax team
- Exciting time to join the business due to growth and acquisitions
A large, multinational organization in the Manchester area is looking for an In House Group Tax Manager to lead their tax function. You will be responsible for managing the group's compliance with UK and overseas taxes, monitoring associated risk, and keeping the Directors appropriately appraised. A fantastic package and home working options are available.
- Opportunity to lead a tax function with global business
- Ambitious and well-established business with flexible working options
A multinational retail business based in the Manchester area is looking for a brand new In House Indirect Tax Manager. Reporting to the Head of Finance this role will manage the compliance of all the Indirect Tax responsibilities in all relevant jurisdictions globally.
- Brand new In House opportunity to work in an industry leading business
- Varied and exciting role with career progression
In-House International Tax Manager (Business Taxation) opportunity for a global consulting firm of some 4500 employees and based in the West End of London.
- A fantastic chance to work in-house for a top tier consulting firm
- Highly flexible culture with an outstanding global reputation for work quality
This role has been designed to support the business in driving process efficiencies across the UK and other international tax jurisdictions.
- Are you looking for your first move into an inhouse tax role?
- No International experience required - Large UK Corporate Tax is a must though
Our client is a global leader in the technology sector experiencing consistent year-on-year-growth - they are currently seeking to recruit an EMEA In-House Tax Accountant to join the team based in Reading.
- Global Technology Business
- Close Collaboration with CFO and Involvement in International Projects
This is a newly created in house tax role, the Senior Employment Tax Manager will take a lead on all PAYE, Expat and share scheme issues for the business. This role is predominately home based with 2 days a month in the office
- Newly Created In House Senior Employment Tax Manager
- Based in the East Midlands
This is a unique opportunity to join a pure advisory international Tax team for this global investment management group. This a newly created role following continued growth and expansion across EMEA.
- A newly created Tax Manager reporting to the Head of International Tax Advisory
- A global investment manager
Michael Page our exclusively partnering to support our client on a new Tax Manager opportunity to join the finance team during exciting time of growth and expansion. The Tax Manager will lead on responsibilities across Direct and Indirect Tax with support from the Group Head of Tax.
- Join an international company during an exciting period of growth
- Direct & Indirect Tax accounting opportunity
A newly created role to support the EMEA tax director on all tax matters.
The role is an integral part in ensuring accuracy, compliance and strategy for the business.
- The opportunity to join an outstanding global management consultancy firm
- A competitive benefits package with remote and international working available
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of International - UK&I to ensure the group is compliant with all is statutory tax obligations and that the tax affairs of the group are optimised and consistent with the Global Tax Strategy.
- Great first in-house opportunity for an ambitious tax professional
- A very competitive benefits package with flexible working available
This newly created role is perfect for a tax professional who is wanting to progress their career within a prestigious and highly regarded business.
- Great opportunity to work closely with a business have a broad responsibility
- Brilliant work life balance - Working from home
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a global Automotive Dealership Group based in Maidstone. This group is looking to appoint a Tax Accountant / Tax Manager to join their well established and friendly team. Hybrid working available!
- Hybrid Working
- Global Automotive Brand
The EMEA tax team, based in Bristol, UK, are responsible for managing all direct tax matters relating to the Group's EMEA subsidiaries. Reporting to the EMEA Tax Director, this is a newly created role which has scope for ongoing development in an experienced and supportive team.
- The team are responsible for managing all direct tax matters throughout EMEA
- Newly created role, reports into the Director, with huge scope and potential
A broad role with mainly direct tax responsibilities. This position does have some Indirect tax requirements too
- UK and International Tax responsibilities
- Excellent Hybrid and Remote working arrangement
Lead and assist in the full tax life cycle for operations and activities in the UK and wider jurisdictions
Supporting the Senior Tax Manager with the compliance and reporting responsibilities for the tax function
- An exciting opportunity at a global chemicals company
- A varied role with the opportunity for international and project work
Management of UK corporate and employment taxes for group, providing tax support for a private equity backed business. The business is going through an exciting period of development, and therefore there will be a strong focus on tax structuring for strategic and corporate finance projects in Real Estate.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- one of the best cultured business on the Southcoast
Reporting to the Head of International Tax for EMEA this is a newly created pure advisory role for one of the best known investment management groups in the industry.
- An excellent newly created International Tax Senior Analyst
- A global leading investment management group
The Partnership Tax Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Firm and its' partners UK tax affairs.
- Great opportunity to learn form an outstanding Head of Tax at a leading law firm
- An outstanding law firm with significant career progression on offer
Supporting the group tax team in ensuring the group's UK tax compliance and reporting.
Reporting into the Group Tax Senior Manager to support on the compliance for corporate tax, withholding taxes and some indirect taxes.
- The opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 business
- An excellent opportunity for someone moving in-house for the first time
The International Tax Accountant will participate in corporate tax matters in markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa. The role will specifically be involved in analysing and responding to day to day tax queries from the business, tax audit queries, transfer pricing compliance matters and lead discrete tax projects such as DAC 6 compliance.
- Be a part of one of the worlds most recognized and successful brands!
- A generous compensation package.
As the Indirect Tax Manager you will be ensuring processes and controls are in place and maintained to minimise VAT risks. Working proactively you will identify opportunities for process improvement and automation efficiency, driving through change
- Take ownership of all VAT / Indirect Tax responsibilities
- Join an incredibly people driven organisation
Newly created in house VAT Manager level role working within a well establish in house tax team
- Newly Created In House VAT Manager - East Midlands
- Based in the East Midlands
- Join a fast growing business and leaders in their field
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Driven by work life balance
A Fantastic opportunity to join LG Electronic supporting the Head of Tax as a Tax Manager. This is role will support the overall management of LGE UK corporate tax compliance with UK and Irish Tax Authorities
- Are you a qualified accounatnt looking to grow a career in Tax
- Do you want to be part of a global brand ?
A multinational retail business is looking for an Interim Indirect Tax Manager who can work remotely on a minimum 3-month contract.
Reporting to the Head of Finance this role will manage the compliance of all the Indirect Tax responsibilities in all relevant jurisdictions globally.
The business is offering circa £400 - £500 per day in a remote working position.
- Opportunity to join a big brand, growing business
- Generous Day rate and full remote working optional