- Stratford-upon-AvonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced Workstream Lead looking for an opportunity to deliver CRM to a leading Financial Services Organisation? If so I would like to hear from you!
Leading Financial Services Organisation
Opportunity to be part of a brand new CRM team
- WarwickshirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Managing an IT PMO for delivery of Infrastructure projects
Working with external suppliers and stakeholders to deliver IT Transformation
Great opportunity with large, rewnowned organisation
Opportunuity for experienced IT PMO Manager to have a big impact
- WarwickshireTemporary£55,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic local business with a reputation for being an employer of choice and a great place to work
- Autonomous role in a well-respected procurement team
Employer of choice in the local area
Business with an excellent reputation and a fantastic culture
- WarwickshireTemporary£38,000 - £45,000
Ensure environments are well managed and maintained end to end to support a robust delivery model. Build, maintain and communicate the Environment plan to support project deliveries aligned to overall project plans.
Exciting and varied role focussing on a large HR replacement programme
Use your skills to ensure a good quality of testing and delivery
- Stratford-upon-AvonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- We are currently recruiting a number of candidates for a .NET development vacancies within a successful insurance company based in the West Midlands to contribute effective design, development and integration solutions to the company.
- This is a hands-on development role. You will develop, maintain and monitor systems across multiple components.
- Deliver short term projects and activities to fit company requirements.
- WarwickshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
2nd Line Support
This is a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Engineer to join a multi-national company based in the West Midlands, offering clear progression, exciting projects and a fast-paced environment. The role will need someone who has clear 2nd Line/desktop support experience across Office 365, Windows 10, Exchange and Active Directory in particular.
Responsible for managing and leading the accounting team on a daily basis, liaising with auditors and exploring commercial elements of the business to support successful growth.
Finance Manager, SME, Stratford-upon-Avon
Dynamic opportunity with career progression
- WarwickshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Exciting Financial Controller role, to join a division of a much larger group. All encompassing opportunity with additional responsibility for the IT department.
Exciting Financial Controller opportunity based in Warwickshire
Twenty Five Million pound division of a much larger group
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Technology job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Technology - Warwickshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.