Work as IT Service Manager, responsible for managing vendors, procurement of new vendors/suppliers and managing outsourced IT Services.
- Manage vendor relationships
- Work within a flat structure and make a mark on the team
As part of the IT Technical department you will own multiple customer relationships with key responsibilities of ensuring customer satisfaction and technology growth, along with building long term internal partnerships across the group.
- LAN/ WAN/ PC And Server Systems Experience Required - Hospitality Sector a bonus
- Own multiple customer relationships ensuring satisfaction with technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Lg's Service team as a Direct Mobile Service (DMS) Engineer. Our Service team is responsible for providing excellent after sales customer service by proactively identifying problems, resolving issues, and providing support on all technical aspects of the LG product range.
- Are you a field service engineer with experience fixing white goods?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
As the Head of Sourcing, Garment Technology and Supplier Compliance, you will lead and implement Compliance and Technical quality assurance for the Brand.
Review Suppliers performance and product quality, supporting and finding new sources as required.
Support the strategic planning of business growth and progression of the sustainability agenda maintaining strong supplier relationships. Manages and develops the Technical team.
- Flexible working location, allowing you to work from home and the office.
- Leading the sustainability strategy for the brand
Delivering operational excellence to our clients enterprise clients as the platform scales. Working closely with technical teams, developers, quality assurance and project managers alongside clients.
- FinTech with a SaaS based platform for clients within Financial Services
- Delivering excellence and working closely with developers, DevOps and Quants
This role is responsible for the development and maintenance of the analytic framework and performance tracking tools which support the implementation of Assistance Business Line distribution strategies. It's also responsible for maintaining standard commercial tools, supporting regional sales leadership during sales execution and delivering research and design on pricing and operational procedures in order to support the products agenda in ABL.
- This is your chance to join an exciting, diverse and international team!
- Be part of a great and growing company with excellent benefits!
Our client a global Insurance Group are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their UK team. The Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firm is compliant with its relevant regulatory and legislative obligations. The role involves providing strategic guidance and technical support to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
- Growing Team
- Risk and Compliance Manager
Reporting into compliance and managing the Finance Team whilst developing processes and growth within the business.
- Forward thinking business
- Opportunity to make a difference to the finance team