Page Personnel, a subsidiary of Michael Page International, is a global recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of part-qualified finance, HR and administration professionals, as well as senior administrators and secretarial candidates across the public sector. Assignments we’ve recently completed include:
- Financial Planning Accountants (4) – The Cabinet Office
- PA to Director of Sales – Pruhealth
- EA to CEO and Chairman – British Library
- PA to CEO – Teenage Cancer Trust
- EA to COO & CEO – London Thames Gateway Development Agency
With 387 consultants in key locations throughout the UK, our incisive market knowledge and consistent investment in a rapidly growing network of junior and part qualified professionals has enabled us to complete critical assignments across:
- The NHS
Our market knowledge is coupled with a proven recruitment process and solution design for clients, including:
- Advertising advice, design and content development
- Candidate interviewing
- Timetable/schedule support
- Provision of a designated email address for the duration of an assignment
- Weekly progress review by an objective party
- Regular contact and a transparent relationship with you
We consider ourselves ambassadors for the public sector, representing the ethics and values of our clients. While we acknowledge that every assignment is different, one thing remains constant - our commitment to the values of equality and diversity that underpin the public sector.
Page Personnel consultants take their role as public sector representatives seriously. Familiar with the Civil Service Code and the procedure for baseline security checking, they also keep abreast of issues specific to both the public sector and to their client’s business. Our systems are ISO9001/9002 accredited and our quality department regularly audits staff to guarantee best practice.
This dedication is reflected in our status as an accredited supplier for Buying Solutions, the national procurement partner for the UK Public Services. Under the Recruitment Services Framework (for specialist recruitment and large volume recruitment), we can supply the full range of recruitment services including attraction, response, assessment and campaign delivery.
If you’d like to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact Bradley Glen:
T: 020 7269 2280.