You are here
Cover letter template
Like a CV, there is a certain amount of personal preference involved when writing your cover letter. Typically, most will follow similar guidelines, but candidates will no doubt choose different layouts in which to order their information according to preference and the job they are applying for.
Dear Mr Company,
In response to your recent advertisement for the 'Human Resources Recruitment Specialist - MP123456' on https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/, please find attached my curriculum vitae for your consideration.
I have the following experience which is well aligned to the requirements of the role.
- Successful human resources recruitment specialist with four years’ experience.
- Experience gained in leading FTSE 25O global recruitment company.
- Thorough understanding of the human resources market having worked on both specialist and generalist roles.
Multiple sector experience having worked with both the private and public sector
In my current role as a human resources recruitment specialist I have achieved the following.
- Established relationships with the human resources functions of two leading retail banks and as a result now have preferred supplier status not only for HR, but the wider business.
- Diversified client base by 20% YOY.
- Increased job numbers across client base by 45% YOY.
- Increased productivity and revenue by 30% YOY.
- Requested to be account director by one of the 'Big Four' and have successfully performed in the role.
Managed multiple projects alongside day to day activity; organising CSR day, charity quiz which raised £6,000 for charity, client and candidate entertainment event.
I believe that my experience to date is very well aligned to the requirements of this role, and I am confident that I will be a valuable asset to your organisation.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact details provided on my CV. I am available for an interview at your convenience and I look forward to hearing from you.
For help with your covering letter and to discuss your career opportunities contact one of our expert consultants today.