Business Analyst - Permanent - £30,986 salary (possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate) - Bootle (flexible working)
A key member of a multidisciplinary team that applies agile methodologies, the post-holder's role is to transform high level requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
Service design, developers and testers will rely on the ability of this role to provide the right level of detail.
- Join the Charity Commission as they kick off an exciting 3 year IT road map
- £30,986 salary (possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate) + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic finance team in a London local authority. the role of Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial support within the Corporate Commercial and Treasury team.
- excellent opportunity for progression
- Dynamic team and organisation
The Business Analyst plays a crucial role in the successful delivery of IT change across the University, working alongside a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers within the ITCS Project Management Office (PMO).
- Well known UK Based University
- Exciting change programme
The Project Management Office (PMO) sets out and maintains the project management delivery methodology and governance for the delivery of change within ITCS
- Well known UK Based University
- Exciting change programme
New role analysing various business opportunities. You will need to create business cases, analysing their financial viability and assessing the risk and opportunities each investment presents to the business. You will consider short term return vs long term return and present your recommendations to the SMT.
- Analysing varied array of business cases
- Driving new strategy in finance team
This is an excellent fixed term contract position for a candidate that is based in the Cornwall area to utilise their cost accounting experience in a large multinational business
- Based in Cornwall
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract
The Treasury Analyst will join a growing team reporting into the the Treasury Controller, managing cash-flow forecasting, reporting and building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Treasury and FP&A opportunity
- Join a company during an exciting period of growth
This is a fixed term role for Change Analyst to come in and influence how change is managed in a busy and bustling Information System Team going through a stage of exciting transformation.This will be by not only providing recommendations on new ways of working, but also documenting these as well as other critical parts of knowledge management,
- Are you looking to progress your career in change management?
- Use your change experience to help this UK wide charity transformation
A well respected global business
Large HR team, with career development opportunities
- A well respected global business
- Large HR team, with career development opportunities
You will sit in the Real Estate Investment Management arm, working alongside the Global Head of Capital to secure and manage all of the REIM's debt requirements.
- Work for a global Student Accommodation Investor and Operator
- Assist the Global Head of Capital to secure all debt requirements
An immediately recognisable brand are looking for an Experimentation Analyst to join them for a 12 month contract. This role would suit someone from a Web Analyst or CRO/Optimisation background, and is focused on running experiments after sales, so is a real insight driven role.
- 12 month contract
- Immediately recognisable tech brand
The Marketing Analyst will work with and support business teams across product management, sales and marketing to share understanding of business performance and trends; monitor and spot competitive opportunities; analyse and report on product sales; and track and report on marketing performance across web, digital and social channels.
- Great opportunity to work as a Marketing Analyst
- Working closely with the senior management team
The Operations Analyst will liaise with Co-pack partners and US-based supply chain to ensure production, inventory and procurement plans are aligned with sales activity.
You will lead continuous improvement projects to ensure an efficient and lean Supply Chain.
- Recruiting a Supply Chain and Operations Analyst to join global drinks brand
- Berkshire, Supply Chain, planning, analysis, continuous improvement, projects
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst with experience of partnering sales teams and managers to maximize the insights and capability of salesforce to drive sales, campaigns and laying the foundations for the Senior Analyst to identify opportunities, plan and partner strategically.
- A leading Vision Care business for a highly skilled Commercial Analyst
- A Commercial Analyst to be the insights & Salesforce champion within Visioncare
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Analyst on behalf of a global manufacturer based in Maidenhead. The business is growing so therefore will be an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual to be involved in a varied role across Treasury operations and projects.
- Join a growing International business in Maidenhead
- A varied role within a fast-paced and exciting Treasury function
A great opportunity to work for a fast growing PE backed business with career development and progression on offer
- A great opportunity to work for a fast growing PE backed business
- Career development and progression on offer
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Analyst on behalf of an International FMCG business based in Central London. The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to build on their skills across back office Treasury and finance.
- Join an established international FTSE based in Central London
- A high exposure role across both Treasury and Finance
As Interim Analyst you will be required to delve into the system and conduct some profitability analysis as well as create reports.
- Interesting project role within a growing organisation
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference within the finance team
The company are looking for a full-time QC Analyst with GMP experience in the pharma / biopharma industry. As a successful candidate you will have knowledge of biological methods such as bioassays, PCR and viral activation testing methods.
This CRM Analyst role will involve influencing business decisions and increasing customer engagement. Through customer analysis and insight, the analyst will use customer data sources to help develop innovative personalised communications.
- Influence business decisions and increase customer engagement
- Use innovative customer analysis software
Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
A brand new opportunity to take ownership of the P&L for a large division, business partner with various areas of business and have an impact on commercial business decisions. All within a team who pride themselves on developing and supporting their colleagues.
- Day rate role - indefinite length
- Varied role in a reputable organisation
The Treasury Analyst will be a key member of the Treasury Reconciliations team, ensuring the end to end reconciliations of all ledger movements and card transactions that pass through the bank's ecosystem.
- This is a new role in a high growth fin tech business
- This person will have at least two years of reconciliations experience
You will join a faced-paced environment as a QC Analyst performing QC laboratory testing, data review and data interpretation in accordance with approved SOPs.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global biopharmaceutical company
- Offering a competitive rate of pay
The job holder will ensure the delivery of planograms to stores that support availability, drive sales and make it easy for customers to shop the category.
The job holder will be passionate about merchandising and be able to articulate the principles for each plan set that is supported through data and insight.
- An opportunity to build and shape a career in merchandising and space planning
- Working for a leading business going from strength to strength
To assist management of all admin tasks required to support procurement input to COINS & Tradex platforms, resource code management and the maintenance and update of Docushare information. To analyse key reports to identify trends
- Join a leading organisatiopn going through considerable growth
- Flexible working
To increase Business effectiveness and future IT capabilities through Innovation, Automation and Electronic systems.
This role will contribute to this by supporting the life-cycle management of Manufacturing Business Systems including:
· Management of the system security compliance, software updates and interface support
· Licence and service contract management
· PC hardware strategy for systems
- Technical Analyst
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
The Portfolio Analyst will conduct assurance activities which will ensure that projects within the Change Portfolio are on track to deliver their stated objectives whilst adhering to the PMO approach.
- Great opportunity to be involved in an exciting IT Transformation!
- Up to £38,765 salary (London weighting available of £6,459) PLUS benefits!!
The FP&A analyst will work closely with the business supporting financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Growing company, great boss.
- Has experience of financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and modelling
The Marketing Analyst will deliver an effective and high quality marketing reporting service to the demand generation, campaign, and product marketing teams. They will work cross-functionally with the Business Intelligence, CRM, and Digital Experience teams to achieve marketing's analytical goals
- A great opportunity for a Marketing Analyst
- Chance to progress within a B2B company