A well respected global business
Large HR team, with career development opportunities
- A well respected global business
- Large HR team, with career development opportunities
The job holder will ensure the delivery of planograms to stores that support availability, drive sales and make it easy for customers to shop the category.
The job holder will be passionate about merchandising and be able to articulate the principles for each plan set that is supported through data and insight.
- An opportunity to build and shape a career in merchandising and space planning
- Working for a leading business going from strength to strength
To assist management of all admin tasks required to support procurement input to COINS & Tradex platforms, resource code management and the maintenance and update of Docushare information. To analyse key reports to identify trends
- Join a leading organisatiopn going through considerable growth
- Flexible working
A talented Analyst is required to to help the client to carry out cataloguing Information, identify data sources and storage systems.
- Information Analyst, Sharepoint, Office 365
- 4 month contract
Business Analyst (Data BA)
Exciting opportunity to work as a BA on a number of exciting digital and data-orientated projects
- Excellent opportunity for a Data-savvy Business Analyst
- Working for a progressive and ethical organisation who offer flexible working
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Accountant/Analyst to join a highly successful company in an important role.
- Large, stable business
- Excellent finance team with strong performers
A performance business analyst who will work with divisions such as Finance, HR and Operations to forecast against KPIs, analyse and interpret data, and make appropriate suggestions to improve existing processes.
- Reputable, high-profile company
- Excellent personal development opportunities
Playing a key role within the Commercial Finance team, partnering with key stakeholders to analyse and report on key business drivers!
- Ideal for a qualified accountant looking to step into the commercial space!
- To play a key role within the Commercial Finance Team!
Lead, manage and control the accurate and timely processing of property-related expenditure, ensuring compliance with internal policies, controls and service level agreements. Provide accurate management information (MI) and analysis of data in order for Group Properties to deliver effective occupational portfolio management.
- Fantastic first time mover opportunity to join an impressive finance team
- Lead, manage and control the accurate processing of property-related expenditure
Are you a CRM Analyst? Are you a strategic and analytical thinker with strong consumer insight skills?
- CRM Data Analyst
- West Midlands
The Senior Group FP&A Analyst is responsible for working with the Group Head of FP&A to deliver analysis and reporting of actual results, delivery of insight-driven forecasts and budgets, and of business planning cycles.
The Senior Group FP&A Analyst will be the first point of contact for two of the Group's divisions on actuals reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and on capital requests.
- An opportunity to join a business at the forefront of industrial technology.
- High Performance Culture & Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence
A leading housing client of Michael Page are looking to hire a talented Data Assurance Analyst to help improve the data quality in the Group's Asset Management & Development Operation.
- Data Assurance - Data Quality - SQL - 2 years FTC
- Opportunity to work for a leading Housing client
Data Analyst - Insight and Analysis - SQL - Data Quality Analyst - Data Governance - Finance - Warwickshire - 18 month FTC - £55k
- Opportunity to own Data Analytics and Insights function
- Opportunity to work with a leading Financial services provider
Business Analyst - FTC until 31st March 2022 - Remote working, West MidlandsTo assist the Transformation team in process mapping departments to identify waste and changes required.
- Remote Working
- £40,000 + Benefits
Joining the Digital Transformation team, you'll be a change agent. We'll look to you to translate business needs. In this team, you'll work across a variety of sizes of projects, with differently sized complexities or teams. Whilst initially you'll most likely work on IT transformations, it'll be down to you to challenge, question and prioritise change, regardless of whether its tech or non-tech change.
- 100% Home working
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
P2P Business Analyst | £350 - £450/day Outside IR35 | 6 months | Remote
ESSENTIAL: ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR REMAINING
An experienced Business Analyst who has worked on a P2P integration is required for the discovery phase of a large implementation project.
- Active Security Clearance (atleast 1 year remaining) is ESSENTIAL
- P2P experience
The Interim Senior Treasury Analyst role will join a busy and fast paced to review and improve Treasury processes.
- Great fast paced enviroment
- Project based role
This is an incredible opportunity to join a renowned organisation in the West Midlands who are seeing rapid growth within the IT function. You will join as a BI Business Analyst to work closely alongside the Business Intelligence team & other internal stakeholders
- Opportunity to work for leading Healthcare client
- Opportunity to work in a growing data function
Test analyst is sought for a bespoke organisation on a permanent basis for a large multinational company.
- Flexibility on work location and remote working
- Opportunities for career progression
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role is responsible for the design and maintenance of the internal reporting timelines, consolidation system and reporting outputs of the business.
- Build strong relationships and be a key Business Partner.
- Drive activity and projects to support the achievement of business objectives.
Great opportunity for an experienced Reward professional to support a small NFP organisation with their Total Reward Strategy
- Small Not for Profit organisation
- Hybrid working
This is an amazing opportunity for a Business Analyst who enjoys working on business improvement projects with a variety of different stakeholders.
This job provides both autonomy for people to drive forward their own ideas as well as a team culture with support on hand for more complex projects and programmes of work - an opportunity not to be missed!
- Great opportunity for someone with 2+ years Business Analysis experience
- Candidates must have superlative communication skills to work with partners
This is an incredible opportunity to join a renowned organisation in the West Midlands who are seeing rapid growth within the IT function. You will join as a Technical Business Analyst to work closely alongside the BI team & other internal Stakeholders.
- BI Business Analyst - Permanent/Full time
- BI Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Power BI
The focus of this role will be in the Strategic Transactions and Investments, providing insightful strategic, commercial and corporate finance support to breakthrough strategic projects. Often working with incomplete information and in "new" areas for the business, the role collaborates closely with functional experts and senior leaders to originate and execute new partnerships, transactions and ventures.
- Are you a qualified accountant with M&A or TS experience?
- Unparalleled exposure to the wider business and senior leadership.
The primary purpose of the role will be supporting a roll out project in Europe. Supporting remote users across Europe with their IT systems.
- Global Organisation
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
Your main responsibility will be to build reports and develop inventive ways to explain data trends and create engaging data presentations. HR Analyst. HR Systems. West Midlands.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
This is a unique opportunity to join a global Manufacturing business, with a market-leading reputation, as they look to expand their internal IT function through the recruitment of a new IT Technical Support Analyst. The role will operate on both a remote and on-site basis, covering end-user support of largely Microsoft technologies, and come with outstanding progression opportunities through to Infrastructure.
- A 2nd Line role focusing on end-user support in a largely Microsoft environment.
- Windows 10 | Active Directory | Office365 | Hardware Break-Fix | MDM | TCP/IP.
Power BI developer/ Data analyst is sought for a bespoke technology focused business in the City Centre of Birmingham.
- Immediate opportunity for a remote start with a leading data consultancy
- 10+ roles immediately available
International Data Consultancy require a Data Consultant / Trainee Data Engineer to join their Information Management and Business Intelligence Division. Their business insights and analytics capabilities include a full range of services, from strategy through deployment, focused on data and analytics, IoT, cloud, mobility and technology convergence.
- Opportunity to work with a Global Data Consultancy
- Opportunity to work with Data Engineering & BI Specialists
This rapidly expanding Data Consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for an experienced Lead Analytics Consultant with a specialism in Power BI / DAX / M. Their Consultants are experts in turning complex data into easy to interpret, visual, useable information and have a track record in developing analytics that support strategic and operational decisions, identify large savings and track success.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Data Consultancy
- Opportunity to work with a range of clients across different Sectors