The Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting market research, in the form of executive interviews, surveys and data analysis. The role is based 5 days in the Richmond based office.
- Great opportunity to progress into Banking and Retail sector
- Outstanding career progression opportunity
A brand new opportunity to take ownership of the P&L for a large division, business partner with various areas of business and have an impact on commercial business decisions. All within a team who pride themselves on developing and supporting their colleagues.
- Day rate role - indefinite length
- Varied role in a reputable organisation
The successful CRM Analyst will be responsible for working across the business to ensure systems changes and liaise with stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate all CRM requirements. The CRM is a vital marketing tool for this business with a global outreach.
- International B2B Organisation
- Outstanding career progression opportunity
The Treasury Analyst will join a growing team reporting into the the Treasury Controller, managing cash-flow forecasting, reporting and building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Treasury and FP&A opportunity
- Join a company during an exciting period of growth
The Operations Analyst will liaise with Co-pack partners and US-based supply chain to ensure production, inventory and procurement plans are aligned with sales activity.
You will lead continuous improvement projects to ensure an efficient and lean Supply Chain.
- Recruiting a Supply Chain and Operations Analyst to join global drinks brand
- Berkshire, Supply Chain, planning, analysis, continuous improvement, projects
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst with experience of partnering sales teams and managers to maximize the insights and capability of salesforce to drive sales, campaigns and laying the foundations for the Senior Analyst to identify opportunities, plan and partner strategically.
- A leading Vision Care business for a highly skilled Commercial Analyst
- A Commercial Analyst to be the insights & Salesforce champion within Visioncare
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Analyst on behalf of a global manufacturer based in Maidenhead. The business is growing so therefore will be an exciting opportunity for a proactive individual to be involved in a varied role across Treasury operations and projects.
- Join a growing International business in Maidenhead
- A varied role within a fast-paced and exciting Treasury function
As Interim Analyst you will be required to delve into the system and conduct some profitability analysis as well as create reports.
- Interesting project role within a growing organisation
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference within the finance team
The FP&A analyst will work closely with the business supporting financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Growing company, great boss.
- Has experience of financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and modelling
The Marketing Analyst will deliver an effective and high quality marketing reporting service to the demand generation, campaign, and product marketing teams. They will work cross-functionally with the Business Intelligence, CRM, and Digital Experience teams to achieve marketing's analytical goals
- A great opportunity for a Marketing Analyst
- Chance to progress within a B2B company
In summary, the role is to support a growing business in its increasing financial and analytical needs. As well as providing business and financial analysis for the Professional and Service businesses to maximise revenue and profit generation whilst maintaining excellent service.
- Exciting business partnering opportunities with Sales & Marketing internally
- Large, well-known international brand with a UK head office based in Abingdon
The IT Systems and Support Analyst will manage technology incidents and requests from our business across Europe.
The role will be responsible for resolving most incidents, if unable to resolve ensure they are assigned to the correct team.
- Support Analyst Role
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
Reporting directly to the Business Planning Manager and sitting within the Business Management team, this exciting role would see you working closely with Sales and Senior Leadership, analysing performance and translating findings for the wider business.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Chance to affect change in a business that values proactive people
Exclusive to Michael Page we are proud to be working in partnership with Harwell Campus to recruit the newly created role of Commercial Finance Manager/Senior Analyst with a property background. This is a pivotal role in modelling the significant growth planned and supporting the CFO in all aspects of commercial activity including M&A.
- High growth property/leasing business
- Highly commercial role reporting into the CFO
A global vision care business looking for a Commercial Sales Analyst with experience of partnering sales teams and managers to maximize the insights and capability of salesforce to drive sales, campaigns and laying the foundations for the Senior Analyst to identify opportunities, plan and partner strategically.
- A sales analyst to support commercial business decisions through BI insightq
- A superb opportunity to support a commercial team with strength of data insight
Michael Page are partnering with a global organisation that has operations in over 50 countries with their HQ in Bracknell. Due to an internal move, the company are looking to hire a tax analyst to join the global tax team reporting into the US tax director.
- Global Organisation
- Excellent progression opportunities
Great Commercial opportunity for FMCG Business based in Kent.
- Great Commerical Opportunity
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Our client is the market leader in the Energy & Utilities sector - they are seeking to recruit a qualified Financial Planning Analyst to join their talented team in Reading, following an internal promotion.
- Fast-tracked Career Progression Opportunities
- Close Collaboration with Senior Leadership
PageGroup is a global FTSE250 organisation that is looking to hire into their FP&A team based in the newly refurbished Slough office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global brand within the Thames Valley.
- Excellent progression opportunities working within a multinational organisation
- FTSE250 listed with several office locations in London and the South-East
The Revenue Finance Analyst role would be involved for the first 12 months with developing finance processes, setting up controls to cater to vast business growth, developing accurate reporting and using excel to handle big data sets. After which point the role will evolve into a financial analyst position with more interface with the business focused around analysis, financial performance, budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst. As a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst, you will contribute to our award winning business.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Michael Page have been retained on an exciting newly qualified Regional FP&A Analyst for a large FTSE250 company situated in Slough. Due to an internal move, the organisation are looking for an ambitious candidate to join their high performing team on a permanent basis.
- Excellent progression within a large multinational organisation.
- FTSE250 Organisation
As the FP&A Data Analyst you will be responsible for creating and maintaining high quality, automated financial reporting for the finance team and exec level stakeholders.
You will be required to build statistical financial models.
- Global organisation based in Surrey
- FP&A Data Analyst
My client - a global organisation in the Pharmaceuticals industry are looking for a Data Migration Analyst to complete a 12 month day rate contract to play a key role and deliver a large project and migration over a 12 month period for their site in Berkshire.
- Fantastic large migration project
- long day rate contract
A great opportunity for someone looking for commercial exposure.
A varied and exciting role in a global business where no two days are the same.
- A great opportunity for someone looking for commercial exposure
- A varied and exciting role where no two days are the same
Key finance / systems analysis role, using power bi to design dashboards, automate things, make them more efficient. Converting Axiom with power BI into good usable data.
- Fantastic Company, Great Team Environment, Excellent Benefits
- Flexibility of working hours and fully remote
Provide support and contribute to ERP Projects that are managed in IT for the various user sites in the EMEA region. The role will require active involvement in projects with the ability to contribute solutions to business needs and the ability to train others and offer advice on best practice on use of ERP Systems. Evaluates new technologies for improving existing functions and offers suggestions for design options to execute improvements.
- Opportunity to join an truly innovative and global consumer Tech company
- Join a multinational team with flex working capacity
Financial Analyst required for Housing Association business based in East Kent.
- Housing business based in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Established Insurance firm with 50+ years trading experience and 7 offices throughout the UK are looking for a Application Support Analyst to join the team.
- Established Insurance firm with 50+ years trading experience and 7 offices in UK
- Looking for a talented Application Support Analyst to join the team.
The key purpose of the role is to develop and maintain costing models and use these models and other associated MI and analysis to work with the commercial teams to control the project spend, support the business and assist with fund raise activities.
- Brand new position
- plenty of opportunity to influence and help develop the business