The Senior Commercial Manager will lead the Cities Decarbonisation team to support the further development key projects and new opportunities in the UK and Europe.
- City Decarbonisation
- Clean Energy
The new Financial Controller will be producing the statutory accounts and working closely with the Finance Director to support on year end. This is a great opportunity to gain or strengthen your management experience, as you will be looking after 2 members of the team.
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation
- Embark on positive change with this environmental charity
A Quasi-Financial Services based in the City of London seeks a Reward Manager to own and lead on compensation and benefits across all relevant global locations, creating a centre of excellence. Acting as an ambassador for reward, the role will maximise employee engagement, ensuring clear and accessible communications on all elements of the reward offering. The role will be responsible for managing a Payroll Manager and, indirectly, a Payroll Coordinator.
- Quasi-Financial Services Organisation
- Leading Development Corporation
A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks an Interim Employee Relations Specialist to be part of the UK ER team consisting of a team of 7 including the UK Head of ER, 2 other specialists and 3 ER Advisors and the global ER function. In addition, you will be an integral part of the UK HR team, working closely with the wider HR UK team, specifically the HR COO, HRBPs and Regulatory Compensation.
- Global Investment Bank
- Potential for opportunity to extend / go permanent
A European Financial Services Organisation based in the City of London seeks a Talent Acquisition Partner to drive recruitment excellence for a portfolio of professional and SME vacancies across the organisation. In order to strengthen our client's capabilities, you will be identifying and utilising active and passive sourcing strategies to attract and recruit a diverse talent pool the organisation.
- European Financial Services Organisation
- Hybrid Working Model
A leading Financial Services organisation based in the City of London seeks a Senior Recruiter (Early Careers) to work on-site in London, partnering with Senior Stakeholders and supporting the Global Banking Graduate Recruitment and Development Lead with strategic projects.
You will co-ordinate and manage the recruitment of Graduates, Off Cycle and Summer Interns into appropriate roles within the Bank across EMEA.
- Partner with Senior Stakeholders
- Manage the recruitment of Graduates, Off Cycle and Summer Interns
A Global Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a Senior Early Careers Relationship Manager to lead the Early Careers agenda across dual areas of the business. Partnering closely with business stakeholders to ensure that the early careers and talent accelerator proposition supports the development of the junior talent pipeline. Leading a small team this role will oversee the school graduate, student, junior to mid level talent pipelines.
- Global Financial Services Organisation
- Scope to manage and develop a team
A Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a Senior Manager, People Operations and Payroll to report into the Head of Employee Relations, Operations & Governance. You will be accountable for the delivery of 2 monthly payrolls, and will lead and motivate the People Operations and Payroll teams, ensuring they have the skills, competencies and development to deliver an exceptional colleague experience.
- Fast-growing FinTech organisation
- Scope to develop the function further
A leading Financial Services organisation based in the City of London seeks a Resource PMO Manager. The purpose of this role is to drive analytics and insight into the wider organisation's change resources to inform planning, prioritisation and workforce strategy.
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Scope to develop and shape the workforce planning function
A leading global financial services firm based in the City of London seeks a Compensation and Benefits Governance Analyst to support across all team matters inclusive of Compensation and Benefits, ensuring policies, practices and procedures are aligned to meet regulatory requirements and the organisation's internal governance processes.
- Leading Global Financial Services Firm
- Full exposure across all functional areas
A Global Insurance firm based in the City of London seeks a HR Operations and Reward Analyst to be own a diverse range of activities and help the HR team with the organisation's journey. This includes taking a lead role in key aspects of the Salary and Bonus review, Gender Pay Gap calculations, supporting the employee benefits life-cycle, international mobility, reward analytics and liaising with third party providers including the payroll function.
- Take a lead role in key aspects of the Salary and Bonus review
- No two days will be the same
A Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a HR Service Expert Performance Management - AVP to be responsible for the design and delivery of one, or more HR services for all Group entities in a country, or across the EMEA Region. This roles primary responsibility will be for operation of performance management services
- Financial Servcies Firm
- Scope to partner with stakeholders on an EMEA wide level
A Financial Services firm, based in the city of London, seeks a Human Resource - Employee Relations and HR Policy Manager - Vice President to work with managers and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to address workplace conflicts by aiming to resolve issues in a manner that creates a positive culture and healthy work environment.
- Well-established Financial Services organisation
- Scope to develop the function further
Scala Expert Software Developer - Financial Services position with the opportunity to work from home / City of London office.
- Exciting Scala Expert contract opportunity working for International Bank
- Excellent day rate contract opportunity working on Functional Programming
C++ Quant Developer - Foreign Exchange in the City of London. This role contributes to the overall sucess of the Global Analytics and Financial Engineering.
- Exciting C++ contract opportunity working for international banking
- Excellent dayrate opportunity working within Analytics and Financial Engineering
HEAD OF FP&A - LUXURY FASHION RETAILER - FUNDING ROUND - IMMEDIATE START
- Luxury Fashion E-Commerce Retail business
- 6 month contract
.NET Developer .NET Core Azure
To help build the next evolution of services using the latest technologies based on .Net framework and progressing our transition to the cloud.
- .NET Developer .NET Core Azure
- Working the latest technologies for a leading Fintech company!
Software Development Manager - C# .NET Core Azure
Recruiting for a leading fintech seeking a Software Development Manager to work on their C# .NET Core and Azure platforms!
- Software Development Manager - C# .NET Core Azure
- Working the latest technologies for a leading Fintech company!
- Reporting into the CFO, you'll be expected to provide financial and management accounting, and reporting to the business
- You'll have direct management of the finance team, and will oversee the credit control and accounts payable processes across the international group.
- Fast-growing consumer goods start up business
- Flexible and hybrid working available
Java Web Developer - Financial Services position in the City of London. This role comes with the opportunity to work with the front office traders.
- Exciting Java Web Developer contract opportunity working for International Bank
- Excellent day rate contract opportunity working with Front Office Traders
C++ and C# Developer - Investment Banking as a part of the FX IT eTrading development team that is based in City of London. This role comes with the opportunity to work in the front office within a scope of developing and maintaining the pricing framework engine and its distribution for the FX area.
- Excellent day rate opportunity working part of FX IT development team
- Exciting C# in .net and C++ contract opportunity
A superb opportunity for an Insights Analyst who has a creative eye to develop and innovate new and exciting dashboards.
- Build creative dasboards for internal & extrnal clients
- Media streaming data - Netflix/Amazon/Rakuten
A superb opportunity for an aspiring BI Developer to take the next step in their career and join a FTSE 100 business and build a new DataWarehouse.
- Take the next step in helping to build a new Data Warehouse
- Fully Remote
Project Manage the global Distribution Excellence transformation to ensure that client has a differentiated approach to distribution
- Better performance for our brands
- An unforgettable customer experience
- Attracts the best people
- Delivers excellent results
- Makes it easy to plug-in OEMs and enter new markets
- Opportunity to lead and assist large scale transformation projects
- Flex working
An opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner providing high level HR support to
the groups within the Business Advisory & Transaction Services
- Great Company Culture
- Hybrid Working
Senior Java Developer - eTrading - Financial Services
- You will be designing and implementing features for Credit eTrading team.
- Senior Java Developer - eTrading - Financial Services
- Working on specialist trading software
Exciting opportunity for a Senior CDD and Conflicts Analyst to join the Risk and Compliance team within International Law Firm in the City of London.
- Top International Law Firm
- Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst
This is a broad in-house role covering a range of corporate finance, M&A, Funds and litigation.
- An excellent opportunity to grow your career in-house in Corporate Law
- Genuine chance to progress and a Training Contract offered with the firm
Senior Cloud Software Engineer - AWS Serverless Lambda - Remote
Leading SaaS based Technology company are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on Cloud (AWS) Serverless based systems. This is a fully remote (UK based) role.
- Senior Cloud Software Engineer - AWS Serverless Lambda - Remote
- Market leading organisation with modern tech stack
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - MUSIC COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
- Highly regarded Music company
- 3-4 month initial contract