Qualified solicitor with a background in commercial property
Ideally between two and nine years' PQE.
- Opportunity to practise commercial property law in London
- Well-respected multi-site law firm
We are looking for Business Development Managers in the UK with an entrepreneurial/can do attitude and ideally with a network and experience in the hospitality industry.
Establishing relationships with hotels, bars and restaurants and selling this leading SaaS platform.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a start up organisation at an exciting time
- Become a key team member with a fast growing SaaS company.
At Mental Health First Aid England we are looking for a Financial Controller to lead on the transactional finances and support the Finance Director. If you are looking for a progressive career step in a meaningful and commercial organisation, then this is the role for you.
- A fantastic new position offering opportunities for career development
- MHFA is an inclusive employer who advocate flexible working
Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
The successful candidate will lead and deliver the day to day 360 recruitment model across their designated UK business area. in due course, this remit will widen to additionally include all other countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)The scope includes hiring permanent workers at all corporate grades up to Director and across all role types.
- Demonstrable, 360 degree in-house recruitment experience. (Direct Sourcing)
- Project work in Talent Acquisition to include: Attraction Strategy and D&I
A Graduate Recruitment and Development Specialist to be based in the London office, taking responsibility for the recruitment, marketing and development for the intern & graduate programs globally. Our client has ambitious expansion plans, which are underpinned by finding and growing the best people, whilst ensuring a market leading candidate experience.
- Leading Asset Management firm based in the City of London
- Take responsibility for the recruitment and development of graduates
A Diversity and Inclusion Specialist - Fixed Term Contract to:
- Partner with the business to design, build and implement short-term and sustainable long-term Diversity & Inclusions strategies.
- Develop and facilitate high-quality and high-impact cultural change initiatives.
- First Diversity & Inclusion Specialist for this Financial Services SME
- 360 degree experience of designing, developing and delivering the D&I agenda
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - TRANSPORT BUSINESS - CENTRAL LONDON - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- Leading Transportation business
- 12 month maternity cover (could go permanent)
The responsibilities for this role are the delivery of the UK statutory accounts, quarterly consolidated shareholder reporting and bank compliance reporting for the group. The role will also oversee the audit process.
- Fast-growth Renewables business
- Rapid career progression
- Report into GFC
- Manage internal and external financial reporting
- Manage complex transactions
- Manage accounting ledgers
- Owning the internal and external financial reporting
- 5 days in the office
The role will support the design, development, deployment and ongoing operation of the core technology stack in
the delivery of mission critical products and services to Client's customers
- Opportunity to join rapidly expanding SaaS company
- Flex/Remote working
A fast growing charity is wanting a qualified accountant who is passionate about the sector to join them with the trading arm and management of learning, ambitious staff.
- Working with a growing charity
- Are an interim charity financial controller
Chance to work with a market leading business that is rapidly expanding a new consultancy division in a high growth market in an EMEA Practice Manager capacity.
- Great opportunity to join a scale up business
- Huge scope for growth over the next couple of years
The Credit Risk Manager will help co-ordinate and manage the group's credit risk operations. The role will involve detailed analysis of prospective and existing counterparties to assist senior management to make informed commercial decisions. This person will also manage two analysts.
- This is a exciting new role in a high performing FX brokerage firm based
- This person will have SME credit risk experience in Financial Services
FINANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER - FTSE 100 PHARMACEUTICALS - UP TO £110K
- FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical Company
- 18 month contract
You will manage the recruitment process from the interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our commercial performance.
- Are you looking for a new challenge and a work life balance ?
- Do you want more of a people facing, target driven, and rewarding role?
As a Platform DevOp's Engineer you will work with a range of high-profile clients, supporting them in transforming their use of public cloud services. We are looking for Cloud Architects, to join our Cloud Infrastructure Services Business unit, who have real-world experience that goes beyond IaaS (PaaS, SaaS, Microservices, Containers, Serverless) and demonstrable Cloud Engineering knowledge.
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Full Time Role
This role requires expertise in specific Country GAAP and IFRS reporting standards.
You will be responsible for the application of Accounting Policy for the Investment Bank and Technical Accounting Advisory required by the business.
- Senior Accounting Policy Role for a leading Investment Bank
- VP/ SVP Level
I'm working with a leading Technology consultancy who need an experienced reporting specialist to join the IT Team. The role is focussed on providing insights for their client's needs using Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
- Business Intelligence, BI, Analysis, Reporting, Insights
My client, a leading brand in the UK e-commerce market have partnered with Michael Page in their search for an experience AWS Data Engineer to join their Analytics function.
- Data Engineer
My client, a leading UK restaurant chain have partnered with Michael Page in their search for a Senior BI Analyst to lead the BI function.
- Power BI, SQL
- Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Dashboard, Reporting
We are working with a leading management consultancy expanding their Telco, Media and Entertainment advisory practice - particularly focused within the M&A/Transaction services space.
- Want to work on the big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with leading Telco, Media and Entertainment businesses
The Financial Accountant role sits within the London based Finance department working in the Legal Entity Control team. The team has responsibility for maintaining the accurate accounting books and records for the group's UK based subsidiaries and a selection of overseas entities. They are also responsible for legal entity board and statutory reporting, and month end reporting to the group team.
- This is a 6 month FTC in a fast growing investment management firm
- This person must be qualified with financial control experience
Take ownership over implementation of updated strategy and maintain standards using NISTMonitor current network, evaluate any gaps and put in place plans to respond to threats and articulate any findings to the business
- NIST, CIS, Cyber assurance, Security controls
- Monitoring, analysing and remediating potential threats
A superb opportunity for a ML architect to help change and shape the way that the world educates & learns.
- Join an influencing leadership team
- Build EdTech that will change the way the world learns.
QA Engineer. Complex Data Solutions. Automation
A superb opportunity has arisen for a senior QA engineer to work with a complex data provider who specialises in providing B2B data services. This is a chance to build a new function from scratch.
- Build a QA Function
- Work with large, complex data sets
A superb opportunity for an aspiring Node developer to work on a start of the art platform for an EdTech client,
- Build a new Product
- Remote working
A superb opportunity to join a HealthTech startup that is accelerating its product set and growth.
A superb opportunity for a Senior Java developer to join a world-class, leading HealthTech client who is offering a FULLY REMOTE position.
- Fully remote role
- Senior Java developer role
.NET Developer - Tech Lead - Full Stack - .NET Core / React
Hands on Tech Lead for an exciting FinTech who specialise in providing analytics for institutional investors across the globe.
- .NET Developer - Tech Lead - Full Stack - .NET Core / React
- Exciting technology, fast growing FinTech