Qualified solicitor with a background in commercial property
Ideally between two and nine years' PQE.
- Opportunity to practise commercial property law in London
- Well-respected multi-site law firm
Are you looking for further autonomy in your role?
Are you qualified CTA and looking for a step up?
- Are you looking to grow with an ambitious Central London Firm?
- Are you looking for more autonomy in a role?
Amazing opportunity to join Comic Relief as their new Finance Business Partner. You will work with your stakeholders to help them understand their finances and consult them on how to achieve their strategic aims. This is a forward facing role that will be perfect for an articulate, confident and passionate accountant.
- Strategic Business Partnering role with Comic Relief
- Comic Relief are an inclusive employer, that celebrate diversity
Multi-national EdTech business are looking for a Tech Lead to head up their new Innovation Lab based in London. You will need to be a Machine Learning / AI / NLP expert and have the experience to build a team that will solve highly complex digital problems and lead the way in product development for future generations to come.
- Opportunity for ML Expert to influence digital learning and social good
- Tech Lead for ML & NLP Innovation Lab to develop this digital learning product
Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
A Training Manager, based in the City of London who can:
- Build strong relationships externally with Partners and internally with the our client's Partner Sales team.
- Develop an education program designed for anyone who Partners with our client to market and sell our client's products and services.
- Leading FinTech organisation
- Highly supportive of professional growth and development
A leading Insurance organisation based in the City of London is seeking a Benefits Advisor (UK and Ireland) to coordinate their benefit programme, including broker and vendor management, and staff communication. You will also support the broad range of UK and Ireland Reward activities and projects with a focus on harmonisation.
- Demonstrable experience of handling a UK benefits portfolio
- Sound knowledge and experience of wider HR and Reward practices
A leading Financial Services (FinTec) organisation based in the City of London seeks a Senior Specialist, Organisational Design to play a key role in leading the organisation through continuous improvement of its operating model, enabling organisational design to be at the centre of their business priorities.
You will promote the Organisational Effectiveness team in being proactive, enabling, partnering, trusted and a reliable source of advice.
- Established FinTech in further growth phase
- Opportunity to shape the future of the organisation
A Fin-Tech based in the City of London requires a HR Specialist, People Solutions to operate as a part of the Organisational Effectiveness team, made up of Specialists who manage Talent, Performance, People Analytics, Organisational Design and People Change. This role will support the People CoEs on trend research, project management and creation of highly visual communications.
- A background in HR Projects
- Fast growing FinTech business in London
My client, a globally recognised consultancy in the digital transformation space have partnered with Michael Page in their search for a Lead Data Architect.
- Data Architecture, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Consulting
- Data Architecture, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Consulting
A well-established and well-known E-commerce brand based in London are currently looking for a Head of Business Intelligence to join their team. This is a new position that has come around due to organic growth.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Azure, Cloud
- SQL, Azure, Power BI,
We are working with a leading management consultancy expanding their Post merger integration practice focused on People, Integration and Separation. They have a large deal pipeline hence organic growth is driving this recruitment drive.
- Want to work on big ticket Post Merger Integration projects?
- Large deal pipeline which will lead to some very interesting work
- To be responsible for all matters concerning the regulatory reporting with specific focus on Market Risk and Credit Valuation Adjustment.
- To provide advice and guidance to senior management and business lines on matters relating to the Bank's regulatory reporting and the impact of new business activities.
- Diverse and Interesting regulatory role for a Capital markets Business
- 12 month FTC offering dynamic working
The client is looking for a commercial manager to look after property and facilities management. It will involve directing commercial projects within commercial real estate, giving assurances around governance, and assisting with projects on an ad hoc basis in a hands-on capacity.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - SPORTS EVENTS - 3 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT - UP TO £350 PER DAY
- Short term Contract
- Leading Leisure/ Events business
The Treasury Analyst will be a key member of the Treasury Reconciliations team, ensuring the end to end reconciliations of all ledger movements and card transactions that pass through the bank's ecosystem.
- This is a new role in a high growth fin tech business
- This person will have at least two years of reconciliations experience
The incumbent will be required to liaise with the various Directorates and Department Heads.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and in collaboration with the wider Legal and Data Protection Team, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that various Directorates are provided with high quality regulatory and other legal advice across the business.
- Do you have experience in financial services?
- Are you looking for a fast paced environment?
A chance to improve the processes for an established FinTech
- Growing FinTech company
- Independent role
Solution Architect within Application Design with technical experience will be required. This would suit a Solution Architect with a background of large scale transformation projects centring around Post-Trade applications within a Banking environment.
- Large scale ongoing digital transformation
- Competitive salary, digressionary bonus and pension, plus other benefits
This role focuses guiding the finance function of a well backed Real Estate fund which aims to double in size every 2/ 3 years focusing on the UK and European market.The role requires a professional with a strong desire for autonomy and to steer growth from a finance perspective.
- Well funded Real Estate Fund seeks VP to steer its finance function
- Supported by group the VP will lead a lean team in a high-growth environment
Take ownership over implementation of updated strategy and maintain standards using NISTMonitor current network, evaluate any gaps and put in place plans to respond to threats and articulate any findings to the business
- NIST, CIS, Cyber assurance, Security controls
- Monitoring, analysing and remediating potential threats
The ideal candidate will have strong financial and corporate communications skills, with an emphasis on developing a compelling corporate narrative for investor and wider stakeholder audiences.
Incorporate sustainability considerations, including ESG-related issues and climate action, into their decision-making at a strategic and operational level, resulting in a strong trend towards integrated reporting.
- Work with global remit across multiple world leading businesses
- Support in ESG reporting and build out of businesses equity story
A chance to work in a client facing Project Manager role for a FinTech company
- Career potential
- Exciting industry
Implementation Lead, with one of the most exciting FinTechs in the market.
- Growing Projects team
- Interesting company
Financial Controller - Retail Bank / 9 mnth FTC
Statutory Reporting & Annual cycle, Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting, Tax, FP&A
- Lean Finance team with big profile-recognition & training by very senior players
- Hybrid ownership across Statutory/Annual, Reg, Tax, FP&A
Regulatory Capital Reporting AVP
Full suite regulatory reporting (Corep, Credit Risk, Statistial) with ICAAP oversight as well
- Exceptional brand with strong leadership, non political environment
- Lean teams in London with senior profile
Looking for Finance Manager to produce the statutory accounts, support on year end and manage 2 individuals.
- Excellent benefits
- National charity driving scientific research and support for vulnerable people
Conducting a variety of work with a focus on workforce pay compliance (including national minimum wage, holiday pay, employment status, pay gap reporting)
Workforce change (people aspects of restructurings including redundancies and TUPE transfers, changes to terms and conditions and transactional support)
General HR and ER advisory work.
- experience with non contentious documentation
- interested in financial services
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER - UP TO £400 PER DAY - IMMEDIATE START
- High growth Real Estate Company
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
Best execution and Trade Surveillance role with a highly regarded buy side firm.
- Growth opportunity within a highly regarded firm
- Opportunity within an increasingly busy market