- CheshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
This role involves supporting the Development side of the business, by providing timely, accurate and up to date financial reports to support effective business decision making and to facilitate the growth of the business. The candidate will support a fast-growing Organisation through an exciting joint venture to develop 2,000 new units.
Excellent Progression and Development
Flexible Working Culture
- WarringtonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
A privately owned, multiple award winning, nationally acclaimed Social Residential Developer with a definitive route for career progression and development.
Privately Owned Social Housing Developer.
£500m Book of Work.
- WarringtonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
Working in the Technical Department on Residential New Build Developments.
Engineering and Technical support on Site Investigation, Drainage, Sewers etc.
Working in a strong technical department on quality projects
A clear development plan and opportunity to grow
- CheshirePermanent£42,000 - £48,000
- The Health and Safety Manager will play a vital role in supporting the provision of a corporate health and safety service to the group; they will provide systems support to the Asset Management team as well as getting involved in the practical aspects of providing health and safety services to operational teams across the organisation.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Cheshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.