Provide strategic procurement and contract management expertise to successfully source and commercially manage contracts for stakeholders within the construction category.
- Home working
- Competitive Day Rate
A senior sales appointment as the Business Development & Partnerships Manager for Moulded Foams LTD where you'll be responsible for building and creating profitable relationships across HVAC, New Build, and Retrofit customers. Influential promoting Moulded Foams new products and designs specifically targeting the underfloor heating market.
- UK Market leader with large national presence
- Fantastic career opportunity
Management of all Social Media Platforms, Content Creation and Website Management for this leading construction company HQ'd in Solihull
- Varied Digital Marketing Position
- Fast Growing Construction Company
** Modern methods of construction pioneer**
** West Midlands based covering the Midlands region**
- Modern methods of construction pioneer
- West Midlands based covering the Midlands region
You will be responsible for supporting the Bid Management team in the submission of Bids and Tenders.
- A varied role within a leading construction business
- Excellent long term opportunities
- Responsible for timely preparation and delivery of management accounts for internal stakeholders and priority joint venture partners.
- Preparation of significant revenue, property transaction and other ad hoc journals, liaising with business unit finance teams to check accuracy and completeness of postings
- 12 month FTC hybrid working
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
Site Manager role with a social housing contractor, based in Coventry.
- Site Manager, social housing maintenance.
- FRA & EWI project in Birmingham.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a global health and fitness brand, to assist in the delivery of a number of fit out projects across the UK. The role will require UK travel and candidates must have experience working as a PM within the leisure or retail sector.
- Work for a leading gym group
- Opportunity due to continued growth
The main purpose of the role is to raise regional profile of green solutions within the region, identifying and working up proposals for clients and consultants with a view to securing profitable offerings. This will include extensive working with different departments and teams, providing support and guidance on retrofit and sustainability issues.
- Leading social housing contractor require a Sustainability Manager.
- To work with existing and new clients to achieve their net zero objectives
Working for a 5* privately owned house-builder, as a Quantity Surveyor to look after several new developments, managing build costs, cash flows, and budget financial information as per group policies and processes.
- Working for a 5* privatley owned housebuilder
- Great prospect of progression
QS required for a long term role based in Birmingham working on a large repairs and maintenance contract for local authority.
- Ongoing contract
- Long term role
Freelance QS/Commercial Manager required on a high end residential project in Kidderminster.
- Long term freelance role
- Immediate start
- Leading Housing Contractor in the UK.
- Working on a key project with plenty of new opportunities for the future.
- Leading Construction Contractor in the UK
- Working on a key project with plenty of new opportunities for the future
This is an opportunity for an Environmental Solicitor to join an established in-house function.
- This is an opportunity to join an in-house legal team in the Midlands
- Advising the organisation on specialist Environmental Law matters
This is an opportunity for a Planning Solicitor to make the move in-house.
- Opportunity for a Planning Solicitor (NQ+) to make the move in-house
- Working alongside a collaborative team of experienced lawyers
This is an opportunity for an experienced Planning Law solicitor to move into an in-house position.
- Opportunity for a Planning Solicitor to move in-house
- Senior role - taking the lead on complex projects
We are working with a Birmingham city centre law firm who are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its team.
- We are working with a Birmingham city centre firm
- Senior position with career prospects to Partnership
To help drive performance across the property portfolio, and to ensure the integrity and reliability of our data is maintained in order for us to meet the compliance requirements around stock condition and asset management. You will undertake surveys, relating to the condition of housing stock, that will inform strategic investment decisions which will help determine the long term planned programmes of work.
- Work with one of the UK's foremost housing groups
- Great culture and opportunity to progress
We are working with a Midlands regional law firm who are looking to recruit a property solicitor and the team would consider candidates from NQ level+.
- Opportunity to join a regional law firm in their Commercial Property team
- Would recruit at NQ level - including September 2022 qualifiers!
We are currently working with a leading Birmingham law firm who are looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor to join their team.
- Opportunity within a leading Birmingham property team
- Competitive salary - 2y PQE+
This role will support the SHE Manager in carrying out site inspections and audits to ensure the work is being carried out safely and compliant by sub-contracted employees. The role will involve travel to site when required so the ideal candidate will be based Oxfordshire, Wiltshire or Midlands.
- Competitive salary, car allowance and cash bonus
- Mix of home based/site based with travel expenses covered
We are working with a law firm who are looking to grow their Birmingham presence and recruit a solicitor into their residential team.
- Opportunity to join a firm with an international reach
- Chance to help develop firm's Birmingham offering
This is an opportunity to join a regional West Midlands law firm to take on the mantle of the head of the property department.
- Opportunity to lead the Property offering of a Midlands law firm
- Existing client base - no need for a client following
The post holder will be responsible for setting a clear and compelling strategy for allocated category (Construction) and delivering against it, ensuring that maximum value and innovation are realised through our supply chain. The role will be responsible for continuously driving improved category strategies by working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to leverage business and market insight.
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
A leading construction and property maintenance company is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to head up a key partnership with a housing association. This contract is a major refurbishment project across several years and is worth 15m p.a.
- Excellent Commercial Manager opportunity in the West Midlands.
- Market leading contractor with a strong pipeline of work in the housing sector.
Responsible for leading high value, high risk Strategic Sourcing Events and Category Strategies (Construction) that are critical to the business. This will involve engaging and building established working relationships with stakeholders to identify business needs.
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
General Manager with a sales remit covering a global territory. Full sales PnL for construction plant machines within the segment of mini-tracked platforms.
- Fantastic and new opportunity to join a market leading organisation.
- Real challenge with great reward