The team performs independent assessment of every transaction through a disciplined credit underwriting process and manages the investment until repayment. The investment strategy also often utilises structured leverage facilities to enhance investment returns.
- A great chance to make the move into a world renowned sovereign investor
- A role that reports directly into senior leadership with great client exposure
Exciting opportunity to join a global financial services firm as their Senior Director, Relationship Management - Financial Institutions. London
- Banker Coverage - NBFI / Insurance / Banks DCM, Bond Syndicate, Ratings Advisory
- Global financial services firm. London
The position plays a key role in the execution and origination of social infrastructure financing across EMEA
- A great opportunity to join a leading brand, gain exposure and training
- Strong client exposure and existing platform to build a career
This person will be in charge to contribute to the sustainable growth of a fund finance business and the enhancement of our internal procedure and credit & operational monitoring process to the best of their ability, while also helping execute EMEA transactions and building market knowledge.
- A great opportunity for a junior who is looking to progress in a leading team
- Strong collaboration with the front office Structured Finance market.
Across the TMT sector, you will support business delivery and goals, both financial and non-financial, and champion the customer and sector to deliver long term, sustainable value
- A senior level role in a leading Debt business who are a TMT market leader
- A great opportunity for a VP who is looking for career progression
You will sit in the Real Estate Investment Management arm, working alongside the Global Head of Capital to secure and manage all of the REIM's debt requirements.
- Work for a global Student Accommodation Investor and Operator
- Assist the Global Head of Capital to secure all debt requirements
In this role you will have the dual responsibilities for the credit and financial analysis of new transactions as well as the management of the existing portfolio. In both instances the transactions and borrowers are in the energy & infrastructure sector
- Hybrid origination and portfolio management postion
- Energy and Infrastructure arranging mandates in the EMEA markets
My client is a leading provider of debt advisory in the specialised world of fund finance. They provide independent advice to private capital funds across a variety of fund finance products.
- Associate/VP hire for a leading Fund Finance Advisory practice
- Covering the full spectrum of fund finance products for global clients
A Leveraged Finance Origination role in the mid and large-cap markets taking ownership of LBO financial modelling. This role requires you to undertake fundamental credit analysis, due diligence, negotiating term sheets and loan documentation.
- Great opportunity to be part of a market leading large cap execution team
- A great platform to grow your career to VP
The role is based in the Receiveables Finance Product team and will be the first point of contact on Receivables Finance product suite.
The role is a key liaison contact with the Product Delivery team for the Technology and Operations streams, the Operations team for the execution of projects, Product Commercial Insight team for the Marketing and Research streams and Structuring, Distribution and Origination on relevant processes.
- Acting as the receivables finance product specialist for the business
- Working closely with origination and structuring around deal execution processes
This is an amazing opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer to join a growing practice in the city of London.
- Amazing Opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer
- Top City Firm Recruiting Data Privacy Associate
- To increase the generation of Corporate and Investment Banking - Debt Capital Market / Equity Capital Market solutions to airlines and maritime clients in EMEA, and attract further prospective clients
- To increase opportunities for loan distribution in order to manage bank's exposure and further establishing leading position with clients
- Working across both the Corporate & Investment Banks to attract new clients
- Clear career progression to MD in the medium term
Responsible for the risk assessment of new leverage finance transactions and management of a portfolio of leverage credits including Special Credits, as well as working as a trusted partner and challenger with Front Office deal teams to ensure delivery to clients whilst maintaining high credit quality
- A great opportunity to join a leading brand in the Leveraged Finance space
- A chance to grow your career in a market leading platform
The Senior DCM Analyst will support the Head of DCM and Debt IR in the analysis of secured and unsecured Funding activity on behalf of the bank, working out of the Treasury division. Primarily this involves leading securitisation and other secured funding reporting deliverables, rating agency work, bookkeeping, full legal documentation reviews, project management and stakeholder management (Internal & External).
- This is a exciting new role in a fast growing challenger bank
- This person will have experience in securitisation and/or structured finance
Exciting opportunity for a Director, Head of New Energies and Natural Resources EMEA with a global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
- hydrogen; carbon capture and storage; biofuels and Smart Energy
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
The purpose of the role is to utilise its execution and transaction-management capabilities in support of appropriate tax and associated capital management for the Bank .
This role will also support Tax in ensuring the firm's activities are managed in line with our the banks Tax Principles, and are subject to robust governance and review.
- Working for a top tier investment bank
- Placed in a high performing and well respected team