The Supply Chain Manager will report to the Plant Director this position is the Leadership representative for SCM within the UK business and is key to ensuring that customer demands are met. The incumbent will manage the material life cycle from incoming parts through to the dispatch of finished goods effectively, economically and within customer requirements.
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager
- For a leading manufacturing business in Derbyshire
We are actively recruiting for a Freight & Transport Planner to join a fast growing organisation in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector in Derbyshire.
- A market-leader in global oil & tanker road transportation
- Searching for an experience freight planner...
Michael Page Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading materials business that are looking for a Production Shift Manager (6-2 / 2-10) to join their team based in Derbyshire
You be fully responsible for your team and making the business unit as profitable as possible, delivering against KPI's
- New role to support business growth
- Take ownership of your team and drive improvement
An end to end, customer focused Category Management (Account Management) role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
- Industry leader
- Customer centric role, with lots variety and opportunity for development
Michael Page Engineering are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer who are now in the market for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their group SHEQ team. The HSE Lead will be key in supporting the Derbyshire sites SHE agenda and to further increase the importance of Health and Safety across the business. All applicants must show passion to change mindset and engage with all employees.
- Drive behavioral change
- Own the SHE agenda on site
We are actively recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join a logistics & manufacturing leader for an exciting new position in Derbyshire!
- Marketing Assistant in Derbyshire...
- Suiting either a Marketing Professional or a candidate looking for experience...
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Valuation Surveyor for a local authority in Derbyshire. This a temporary post to support with the asset valuations. Local government experience doing asset valuations is needed.
- Flexible working, great team, plenty of work.
- Interesting and varied work! Good length of contract
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting new opportunity in Derbyshire as a Freight Performance Manager. The successful candidate will harbour a personal development plan to reach Senior Freight Manager.
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced freight & shipping manager in Derby!
- A leading, SME shipping business, with over 112% growth recorded!
Michael Page Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading materials processing business that are looking for a Plant Manager to join the team based in Derbyshire
The Plant Manager will be responsible for all of the Production processes on site including production output, projects, maintenance and plant optimisation.
- Lead a processing site to new and exciting levels of production
- Drive a positive culture and take responsibility for a flag ship facility
My client is recruiting for a Transport Planner to join their fast growing organisation in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector in Derbyshire.
- An opportunity for a Transport planner in Derbyshire
- A growing ethical blue-chip multi-national
Head of HR responsible for a team of HR Business Partners and HR Advisors. Remit includes Employee Relations and core HR activities including org design, strategic reporting and delivery of the people agenda.
- Head of People
- Senior HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner to work closely with leadership team in a generalist HR role, with a real focus on developing capability and the approach to future talent and building robust plans.
- People Partner
- Senior HRBP
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make their first move out of practice in to industry in a high-profile and very rewarding role.
- Group Accountant
Transport Manager - Leading 3PL Provider - Derbyshire.
- Leading 3PL Provider
- CPC National / International Desirable
You will be implementing the process for contracts & sourcing of indirect products, via market research, negotiation & process management.
- There is an opportunity to be autonomous and mold your own business
- Can work in an ambitious, friendly and creative team environment
To manage and be the strategic lead of the Estates Team, within Corporate Property, providing professional property advice to the organisation on asset reviews, Landlord and Tenant, Lease management and land law delivering outputs for the agreed strategies.
- Ability to work mostly from home
- A Chance to work in one of the most picturesque parts of England
I am actively looking to engage experienced candidates for an exciting Shipping & Customs Controller opportunity in Derbyshire!
- An exicitng import & export shipping opportunity in Derbyshire!
- A opportunity with a large retailer and distributor...
Looking a Shift Manager that is highly motivated and able to drive the site forward. Excellent communication and management skills will be essential to your success.
- Currently growing and expanding their operations.
- Offers progression opportunities!
We are actively looking to employ a Freight & Customs Trainer for an exciting new opportunity that combines the shipping & training worlds! You will be based either full remote or a hybrid office environment dependent on preference!
- An exciting new role which can based remotely or hybrid within the office...
- Experts in Customs & Freight who are keen to train should apply!
We are actively looking to engage transport & logistics professionals for an exciting opportunity as a Transport Co-ordinator in the Ilkeston, Derbyshire. You will have a background in transport administration, co-ordination or planning.
- A luxury goods importer & distributor based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire...
- Transport experience required...
We are seeking a Interim Transport Planner to oversee the transport planning of a fleet of 25-30 vehicles. Reporting to the Transport Manager the role will require flexibility and include supervising the team on a day-to-day basis; whilst overseeing all administration aspects of our transport operation at our Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
- A transport planning opportunity for between 6-12 months...
- Based in Asbourne, Derbyshire - 37.5 hours per week...
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting new opportunity in Long Eaton, Derbyshire as a Logisitcs Office Manager. The successful candidate will harbour a personal development plan to reach Senior Freight Manager.
- An opportunity for an experienced Logistics Professional based in Long Eaton...
- A leading, SME freight forwarding business, with over 97% growth recorded YoY!
Michael Page Procurement are partnering with a market leading manufacturing business based in Derbyshire, looking for a Buyer. This Manufacturing business is looking to continue its strong reputation in its field and have recently won contracts that will keep them at full capacity until the middle of 2022.
- Opportunity to join an innovative and growing organisation
- My manufacturing client are offering full support towards CIPS
A personal tax senior manager needed to proactively manage a varied portfolio, based at an office on the outskirts of Derby.
- A leading mid tier accountancy practice
- Route to director and equity partner
As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the day to day running on the finance department, which will include managing a small team, as well as being a key part of the Management Team, playing a pivotal role in the growth of the business. You will be the right hand person to the Managing Director.
- Number 1 Finance position that will develop as the businesses grows
- A well respected and supportive business that works to improve peoples lives
A private healthcare client are looking to take on a leading Data Architect to help implement their people management processing systems
- Opportunity to work on a greenfield Data driven project
- 6 month day rate contract - Outside IR35 -
Transport Manager - Leading 3PL / FMCG Provider - Castle Donington area.
- Leading 3PL / FMCG Provider
- Owned Fleet & Sub-Contractor Management
The HR Manager role will drive excellence and growth across the people function. The basics are in place but this is an opportunity to take the business to another level.
- A newly created HR Manager role for a Manufacturing site in Derby
- A full generalist remit with real autonomy to make a difference
A exciting Junior Buyer role, where you can be supported in a well established business. and partnership with the NHS. Where there is room for growth and development.
- Very Flexible, Hybrid home/office working weeks
- A great company and partnership to develop in your career
- Fantastic role to join an internationally recognised organisation which specialises in the Medical Industry
- Brilliant 1st Line Support role covering Microsoft Applications
- Fantastic role to join an internationally recognised organisation
- Brilliant 1st Line Support role covering Microsoft Applications