The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing efficient HR and general administrative support to Management, as well as the Operations, Sales, HR, and Finance teams.
- A people-oriented and supportive business with an excellent company culture
- Inclusive and friendly company culture and collaborative working environment
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will carry out day to day Engineering and maintenance activities across Production facilities ensuring production equipment/machinery are maintained and serviced in order to deliver production requirements that meet the goals and objectives of the business. Ensure both planned and emergency maintenance activities are run effectively with any operational challenges raised in a timely manner to maximise operational efficiencies.
- Evergreen is a successful manufacturer with this site based in Hatfield
- The Multi-Skilled Engineer will work a 3 shift pattern
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer looking to make a difference in a growing company in N. Yorkshire.
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with career opportunities?
- We are looking for the best talent to join us on our growth journey!
Are you a Metallurgist, Quality or Technical Engineer looking for a new, exciting challenge based in Sheffield? I am now recruiting on behalf of a large, well known, engineering and manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Technical Quality Engineer focusing on critical UK defence contacts.
- New Technical Quality Engineer Vacancy is Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- Metallurgists, Quality or Technical Engineers please apply below.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer vacancy in Halifax, West Yorkshire with a leading, manufacturing and production organisation. This vacancy will be on Monday to Friday, 3 shift pattern which includes Days, Afternoon and Nights. If you live within a commutable distance of Halifax, West Yorkshire and have a background within mechanical engineering gained from a Manufacturing, FMCG or similar environment please apply below.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Vacancy based in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
- Mechanical Bias engineer vacancy on Monday to Friday 3 shifts based in Halifax
Electrical Maintenance Engineer vacancy in Halifax, West Yorkshire with a leading, manufacturing and production organisation. This vacancy will be on Monday to Friday, 3 shift pattern which includes Days, Afternoon and Nights. If you live within a commutable distance of Halifax, West Yorkshire and have a background within electrical engineering gained from a Manufacturing, FMCG or similar environment please apply below.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer Vacancy based in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
- Electrical Bias engineer vacancy on Monday to Friday 3 shifts based in Halifax.
I am now working exclusively with a large manufacturing business located Sheffield, South Yorkshire who are now looking to recruit a Quality Engineer. This position will sit within the current Quality Team responsible for Quality functions including, Administration, Quality Packs, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement.
- NEW Quality Engineer Vacancy, Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- Days Based, Quality Engineer, UK Manufacturing Business, Sheffield.
I am now working on behalf of a Large, UK Based Manufacturing Company who are looking to recruit a new Supplier Quality Engineer to be based at the manufacturing facility in Goole. This Monday to Friday Days based position will be responsible for monitoring, analysing, and maintaining high standards of supplier quality. If you are looking to join a forward thinking, highly recognised organisation please apply below.
- Supplier Quality Engineer Vacancy based in Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Supplier Quality Engineer, Days Based, Large UK Based Manufacturing Company.
My client located near Meadowhall in Sheffield are now looking to recruit a new Maintenance Engineer. This Vacancy will be a full time, permanent position with NO weekend work required. If you are an Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled engineer my client will consider your application. Any Manufacturing or FMCG background experience would prove highly advantageous.
- Maintenance Engineer Vacancy based in Sheffield, Permanent, Monday to Friday.
- Manufacturing Business near Meadowhall, Sheffield requires Maintenance Engineer.
I am now working exclusively with a large manufacturing business located near, Liversedge, West Yorkshire who do to customer demand, are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on Permanent basis. This position will be based in the Maintenance Team, responsible for all reactive maintenance across site. Candidates can be Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled, but Manufacturing, FMCG or Fulfilment knowledge will be required.
- Are you an Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician in West Yorkshire?
- Permanent Maintenance Engineer Vacancies in , Liversedge in West Yorkshire
The Quality Engineer will work with Operations to identify, investigate and resolve non-conformances. They will pull reports to generate data and be solutions lead in how they make processes more efficient.
- The client is a fast-paced manufacturer based in Huddersfield
- The Quality Engineer will identify and resolve non-conformances using CI methods
The Technical Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service, efficiency and cost control delivered by your team and external service providers. You will be passionate about quality and driven to continuously improve. This role will entail some engagement at an international level as the business are closely aligned with other European subsidiaries and site in East Asia.
- The client is a successful FMCG manufacturer based in Leeds
- You will manage the quality standards/systems on site and internationally
The Group Engineering Manager will align the sites with some key activities but will predominantly lead and manage the day to day activities on site. This role would suit an Engineering Manager who has the capability to lead group synergy in areas, but is keen to be involved on the front lines of maintenance.
- Predominantly based at 1 site, looking after centralised budgets and planning
- Senior Engineering Manager within a market leading food manufacturer
The Multi Skilled Engineer will report into the Shift Operations team and will play a key part in ensuring the kitchen keeps cooking through effective and efficient up keep of all production and site services equipment. Butternut's 150,000 square ft purpose-built manufacturing kitchen will rely heavily on fault finding and problem solving on a broad range of equipment and situations.
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical)
- Butternut Box
Butternut Box is looking for an Engineering Team Leader to join their highly skilled Engineering department to facilitate and lead further development and improvements.
- Engineering Team Leader
- Butternut Box
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for performing a variety of maintenance planning and scheduling tasks. The key role is to maintain scheduling tools and progress measurement systems for the Asset Care Maintenance Team. This will be achieved by effectively managing and administering an efficient CMMS system whilst adhering to standard safe practices and procedures, environmental and legislative requirements.
- The client is a successful FMCG manufacturer based in Wakefield
- They will maintain scheduling tools and progress measurement systems
The successful Production Operative will proactively receipt raw materials to site and support production processes on site by ensuring the required flow of product into the right location at the right time, in accordance with safety, quality and operational procedures and within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Fantastic Permanent Opportunities Available
- Great earning potential
The Automation Engineer work a 3 shift pattern to carry out electrical and mechanical work to maintain effective running of all plant equipment and obtain maximum production and service efficiency, improve costs, quality and safety.
- The client is a global manufacturer based in Wakefield
- Automation Engineer will work 3 shifts on PLC's &machinery to improve efficiency
This role provides a brilliant opportunity to become part of the senior leadership team at one of the UK's largest food manufacturers, based at their Yorkshire site. The Factory Manager will be responsible for production, packaging, quality and H&S in the High-Risk side of the business.
- FMCG food manufacturer
- Factory Manager responsibility
The Technical Trainer designs and delivers cutting edge practical training to the operational teams on the Skipton site. Supporting the research, design, delivery and evaluation of training across all site team including manufacturing, packing, laboratory, warehouse and Engineering. They will create SOP's to ensure machinery and processes are compliant, then conduct training so all staff members know how to manage said machinery or process.
- The business is a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based near Bradford
- You will provide training of SOP's to manufacturing & engineering teams on site
The Shift Manager will be working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern to manage a team of Operators whilst implementing and encouraging CI techniques.
- The client is a successful packaging manufacturer based in Wakefield
- The Shift Manager will work 4 on 4 off shifts whilst implementing CI techniques
The Maintenance Engineer (days) will work days and be responsible for maintaining and improving the reliability and efficiency of all Production Machinery, associated equipment, general plant and buildings. It requires the individual to prioritise, work autonomously and be flexible.
- The client is a medical device manufacturer based in Halifax
- The Maintenance Engineer will work 7am-3pm Mon-Fri
The Automation Engineer is responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and continual development of the manufacturing control systems, including their interface with the wider business network.
You will be a functional expert in your field and will have a practical mindset to own the end to end flow of Automation systems on-site.
- Amazing high growth food manufacturer
- New Food Manufacturing Facility
The Production Team Leader will provide supervision, support and leadership to the day to day Production operation. They will continually explore continuous improvements which contribute to savings within the department / company.
- The client is a start-up dog food manufacturer based in Doncaster (Blyth)
- The Production Team Leader will work a mix of 12hr days and nights
The Quality Assurance Lead will work a mix of 12 hour days and nights shift in Doncaster to conduct product testing on incoming raw materials and finished goods.
- The client is a start-up dog food manufacturer based in Doncaster (Blyth)
- The QA Lead will work a mix of 12 hour days and nights shift
The Hygiene Team leader is responsible for ensuring the site is always cleaned to the highest standards; achieving or exceeding customer expectations. You will work with a team of Hygiene Operatives to drive a continuous improvement mentality whilst striving for best practice and compliance to retailer Codes of Practice. The Hygiene Team leader will work closely with the production staff, planning and the QA team
- The client is a successful food manufacturer based in Leeds
- Hygiene Team Leader will ensure everything is cleaned to the highest standards
The Project Manager will be responsible for new project execution and supporting facilities with regular site maintenance.
- The client is a fast-paced industrial manufacturer based in Leeds.
- The Project Manager will manage new project execution & support facilities teams
The Quality Auditor will report into the Quality Team Leader, the role is primarily to ensure factory standards and operating procedures are maintained and improved for all lines along with audits of product quality.
- The client is a successful food manufacturer based near Selby
- The Quality Auditor will work a 3 shift pattern
The Maintenance Manager will develop, coordinate and lead a multi-skilled engineering team that will ensure the efficient operation, and safety of electrical and mechanical plant, processes, equipment and services. This is a hands-on Maintenance Manager role in which you will strive to continually improve skill level and contribution within the engineering team. The position will be on a 3 shift rotation.
- The client is an industrial manufacturer based in Wakefield
- The Maintenance Manager will work a 3 shift pattern and be a hands on manager
This role provides an amazing opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Manager, with experience in TPM and focussed improvement, to join an award-winning industry leader in the Yorkshire region.
- TPM Maintenance Manager
- Experience of leading teams through change