As HR Manager, you will support the HR Director in creating the strategy, lead the HR function, and manage the HR Team. This HR function is the culture creator, the glue that helps to drive the people and the business. To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment. This progressive business continues to grow significantly, winning a place in the Times Top 100 for the last 2 years
- A new HR Manager role for a high growth SME manufacturing business in Oxford
- Working for a progressive HR function, the culture creator for the business
As the HR Project Manager for this company in Oxford, you will have oversight of all HR projects, initiatives and activities, responsible for bringing them all together and working with the HR Leadership team to implement across the Group businesses.
You will be able to offer extensive experience in managing, planning & delivering projects and programmes preferably in an HR context. You will also hold a formal Project Management certification
- Project Manager role to plan, manage & deliver a range of HR projects.
- Must have great PM experience and hold a formal Project Management qualification
Responsible for providing HR services and policy administration relating to all phases of human resource activity. This position supports and partners with leaders across the EMEAA Organisation.
- This position supports and partners with leaders across the EMEAA Organisation.
- Responsible for providing HR services and policy relating to HR
PageGroup are expanding and looking to speak with experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants to join us
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Fast-Track Career Progression
A newly created position to manage the digitilised transition onto a new operating model from a people perspective.
Working for one of the UK's leading not-for-profit care organisations.
- A permanent position supporting a transition project from a people perpsective
- Working for one of the UK's leading not-for-profit care organisations
A truly exciting opportunity with a high-growth engineering business looking to grow headcount 50% by the end of 2022. Your role in this growth will be key as you look to secure the best available talent, primarily within the Engineering space. Managing the full lifecycle you will have access to a range of tools to empower you to excel in this role. You will have a strong Recruitment background; experience within Engineering/Automotive would be advantageous
- Full lifecycle role to support a client through an exciting period of growth
- Based in Oxford, with a strong focus on recruiting Engineering roles
The Talent Manager will be responsible for the strategy and processes by which the business attracts, selects, trains, compensates, retains, develops, and promotes employees throughout the UK. More specifically this will include:
- Workforce planning
- On boarding
- Learning and development
- Succession planning
- Structuring of compensation and benefits
- Newly created Talent Manager for a luxury student residence provider in Oxford
- Responsible for end to end attraction, recruitment and retention of top talent
To provide and support efficient, safe, secure, feminist and partner-led operations which enable the confederation to have greater impact, to ensure the resources entrusted to the UK business and other affiliates are appropriately used and provide effective support to our shops and UK locations
- An incredible opportunity for a passionate L & D Manager in the charity sector
- The chance to really make a difference through driving change via education