Michael Page Engineering are working in close partnership with a Manufacturing business that are looking for a hands-on Operations Manager to support their next level of growth. Reporting directly into the MD you would be responsible for 2 facilities in the Nottingham area. Experience in machining, milling, fabrication, welding, water/laser cutting would be really beneficial for this position
- Be instrumental in the next growth step for the business
- Create a culture around high value product and understanding your customers
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the production of management and financial accounts, controls and process improvement
- 12 month contract
- SAP, team management
My client is looking to engage an LGV Mechanic and expert for an exciting new role based near Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- 36.5 hours per week contracts with generous bonuses an OT!
- An opportunity with a market leader in Nottingham...
- A hands-on role heading up the management accounting team, being responsible for analysis, production reporting, costings & financial reporting.
- Provide strong & collaborative business partnering, and support the operations teams so they can optimise decision making
- A hands-on role heading up the management accounting team for an industry-leader
- An opportunity for an ambitious individual to grow within their finance career
- Growing organisation based in South Nottingham
- Looking for a qualified Accountant
- Qualified Finance
- Exciting new role
- An opportunity to manage
- A varied role
- Qualified Finance
- Exciting business to join
My client is a leading manufacturing business based in Nottingham who are looking for a Purchasing Manager.
- Outstanding Purchasing Manager role
- Excellent opportunity
Michael Page Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading materials business that are looking for a Production Manager to join their team based in Derbyshire
You be fully responsible for your business unit and making the business as profitable as possible
- Be accountable for your own business unit
- Be part of a business who is stable and growing