Responsible for the provision of legal advice in order to support the operating divisions and group business functions of the group of companies.
- FTSE 250 Growing UK Business
- Broad scope of work in an established legal team
Mid level Legal Counsel - General Commercial, IT, IP, Procurement , Supply Chain within the In-House Legal Team with a large manufacturing business.
- This role sits in the In-House Legal Team at a large manufacturing business
- Mid level Legal Counsel - General Commercial, IT, IP, Procurement , Supply Chain
This role is to cover sickness leave and requires a strong commercial solicitor or Highly experienced contract manager who is knowledgeable about commercial law and procurement contracts.
- Interesting business and interesting commercial work
- Great autonomy and working closely with FD and senior stakeholders
Lead the provision of Contract and Commercial management services to the UK Local Division ensuring all contract management activities are executed in accordance with Company directives and instructions including all procedures and the Contract Management Framework.
- Work with a Global Team in an Energizing Transformation Project
- Have Overview of Exciting Projects
You will be expected to operate at a senior level offering legal, compliance and commercial advice to business units and projects.
- Incredibly interesting workload with variety and autonomy
- Chance to take ownership on priority business projects and objectives
A broad, commercial Contract Manager role, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, based in London. This role would suit someone coming from a legal or commercial contracts background, with experience gained in the construction industry, a legal qualification is not essential.
- Join a leading, international design and construction business
- Focused on live events with a history of working on iconic events world wide
likely to be approximately 6 month contract and will require good commercial contracts and legal knowledge as an in house counsel or legal contracts manager
- Interesting manufacturing & engineering business working with CFO
- Broad commercial & legal role seeking lawyer or senior legal contracts manager
Support the CFO and wider business with various commercial legal matters. Experience within procurement and supply chains would be an advantage.
- Opportunity to work directly with CFO on interesting commercial legal matters
- Autonomous role in a large UK manufacturing business
In-House Legal Counsel, specialising in commercial contracts and regulatory matters. Joining a business division focusing on financial services and compliance, on a global level. This is a full time permanent role based in the West Midlands region.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global FTSE listed business
- Joining a growing division, opportunity for progression
The Documentation Analyst will draft, review and negotiate Loan documentation, including but not limited to; corporate syndicated and bilateral loan documentation, revolving credit facility documentation, prospectuses for debt issuance, while keeping in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Seeking an in-house legal professional with experience in corporate syndicated &
- bilateral loan and revolving credit facility documentation experience!
Candidate will need to be available to start as soon as possible. Ideally within 1-2 weeks maximum.
- Great place to work within a busy in-house legal team
- Superb flexibility - 1 day a week in the office may be required