Tektronix are a recognised international market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of test and measurement solutions. EMEAI is a key region for the group with a mandate and opportunity for growth resulting in the need to appoint a new Marketing Director.
- Market leading business
- Outstanding opportunity
As part of Lucy Electric's Executive Team, this role will be setting the strategic direction of LE particularly in relation to future market trends and product development. The role will provide direction, guidance, and leadership to the marketing department to ensure that existing and new products are launched successfully into the marketplace.
- New Marketing Director Opportunity
- Working with a global electrical engineering business based in Thame
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
Brand new Marketing Manager role with high end manufacturing business based in Ilkley
- Brand new role with high end manufacturer
- Award winning business
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the full marketing mix supporting the marketing manager in creating on and offline marketing collateral. The role will be hybrid working for a buisness based in Guildford.
- Modern technology business
- Great opportunity for an SME marketer
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing of the products across all Uk markets and Channels.
- International business with amazing progression opportunities
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
A great opportunity to grow and develop a new marketing team for a global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company. The role will encompass a full mix of marketing activities including SEO strategy, web development, and managing external agencies.
- A highly autonomous Marketing role
- Grow and develop a new Marketing Team
This is a hands-on role where you will be facilitating the global marketing strategy and translating it into the European markets. You will be responsible for assisting the Global Marketing Team in multiple activities with a focus on targeting customers and driving the brand.
- Exciting opportunity
- To join a leading energy company
Be responsible for all marketing activities for all brands within the division. Engage senior stakeholders in the strategic marketing plan.
- Full mix marketing management
- Building and construction
An end to end Product Management role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
- A varied role working for "a green company" within the Utilities sector
- Working within a collaborative team environment, with great Management
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, make an immediate impact as the organisation's first Senior Marketing Executive. Help to shape and deliver a marketing strategy that includes digital transformation, brand development and channel marketing.
- Digital Marketing
- Growing B2B Organisation
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of all-channel marketing campaigns to deliver annual sales and growth targets. You will manage and implement the marketing plan as well as developing a small team.
- Create & deliver all-channel marketing campaigns
- Based Guildford
Join a vibrant marketing team whilst ensuring that the business has maximum exposure across all relevant sectors within the UK and International markets.
- Competitive Salary
- Progression Opportunities
An enthusiastic marketing exec conceiving and developing efficient and effective marketing strategies for this expanding company.
- Gain independence managing the marketing function
- Chance to develop and grow with the company
The purpose of the role is to support the successful continuation and development of this highly successful heritage brand through various media, publications, website through to literacy and brochures.
- New Marketing Manager role due to growth!
- Great culture with a family run business.
A brand new role for a global tech and engineering company based in Warrington. This is an exciting role for someone looking to step up in their marketing career to a large global firm.
- Join a global engineering and tech company
- Grow with an expanding marketing department
You will take ownership of cross-channel marketing efforts to reach strategic targets. You will manage campaigns from conceptualisation to delivery, liaising with internal and external partners to drive initiatives through to execution.
- New opportunity for a proactive, tech-savvy Campaign and Partnership Specialist
- to join leading insulation material manufacturing company
Head of Marketing position for national manufacturing business with a small team, based in Huddersfield
- Leadership role in national manufacturing organisation
- Business critical role
A brand new role for a well established manufacturer in Manchester. This role will take full ownership of digital marketing activities for a growing marketing team.
- A brand new role in a growing marketing team
- Take full ownership of all Digital Marketing Activities
This position will provide strategic product management across all the business markets. The role will entail gathering information from customers, market research and/or other sources to create product plans, sales and marketing guidelines for all customer segments.
- Manager product roadmap and product lifecycle
- Great opportunity at a leading International Brand
A brand new role in an establish marketing team for a manufacturing company based in Manchester. My client are looking for an ambitious individual who is ready to take ownership of all digital marketing activities.
- Take ownership of the full digital marketing activities
- A brand new role in an establish marketing team
The primary function of the marketing executive role is to help maximise the growth of the company, through B2B and B2C marketing and promotional activities
Working closely with the directors of the company, you will develop and implement efficient and effective marketing strategies, manage agencies to ensure briefs are aligned and producing results and organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, print, email, PR etc.).
- Chance to develop and grow with the company
- Take the next step in your career and manage the Marketing function.
You will be responsible for driving internal and external communications with meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure, and meeting deadlines across all communication platforms and media.
- Fantastic opportunity
- The business leader within their field, employing over 5000 globally
A role operating under the direction and guidance of an experienced Bid Writer, providing an approachable and flexible service to a wide range of public and private sector bids.
- Work for a UK based market leading equipment supplier
- A great opportunity to work with experienced, professional teams
As a Market Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving both sales and marketing strategies to grow market demand for specification services.
- New opportunity for a Market Development Manager!
- Great benefits!
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
- Product Manager opportunity for a manufacturing company
The purpose of the PR Executive role is to help drive the efficient and results-driven execution of the UK's yearly PR campaigns. The PR executive will be working closely with and supporting the UK PR Manager.
- Great opportunity for a PR executive to work with a national brand
- Well suited for PR Executives looking for great exposure
A B2B role; working the full Marketing mix (traditional, digital and comm's) you will be responsible for managing, running and delivering your own projects, working within a team which is going through exciting changes.
- High growth role, within a high demand market
- A varied Marketing position, working on a variety of projects
The management and delivery of all marketing activities for all brands within the division. Develop a strategic marketing plan for the division that clearly articulates the agreed positioning that differentiates our products and maximises the brands potential.
- New Marketing Manager position due to growth of the company!
- Be part of a successful growing business
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new
product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle