Internal Communications Manager supporting their global HR function
- Global Engineering Company with huge focus on ED&I
- Brilliant culture to work in
A brand new Bid Manager role for a multinational Engineering firm based in Runcorn. This role will focus specifically on tenders for the Energy industry.
- Hybrid Working
- Join a multinational Engineering Company
A new product marketing role for a leading UK manufacturer based in Macclesfield. This role will focus on marketing campaigns for a specific product range in the company's portfolio. This role is offering hybrid working, and will be within a wider in-house marketing team.
- Hybrid Working
- A product focused marketing role for a leading UK manufacturer
A new Senior Marketing Manager role for a leading engineering firm based in Greater Manchester. This role will involve international marketing, as well as managing a new team.
- Hybrid working
- Brand New Marketing Manager role within the engineering sector
A Senior Bid Coordinator role for a well established Bids team. The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the Bid Manager to ensure the effective running of the bids deparment, and the cordination of key bid and information request activities, adhering to strict time-lines and the bid process.
- Hybrid Working
- A senior role within an establish bids team
You will be responsible for assisting in the creation and delivery of internal communications campaigns that drive employee engagement and performance on a global basis. Helping to ensure a happy, healthy and consistent working environment.
- Global Engineering PLC
- Opportunity to develop and run internal communiucations
Then successful Communications Executive will support the Communications Lead in delivering internal and external communications for all projects under the Building Safety Unit in a timely and effective manner. Communicating with various external agencies and governmental departments.
- Communications Executive - Building industry
- Remote Vacancy - if any travel is required it is expensed
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating engaging content for multiple channels with the aim of maximising reach, awareness, preference, and ultimately conversions.
- High Growth Company within the Construction Industry
- Working with sustainable products and solutions
Multinational Engineering Company are looking for a skilled webmaster to come in and manage their 8 websites and e-commerce.
- Successful Multinational Engineering Company
- Manage 8 websites for the business
A new Senior Marketing Executive position for a global manufacturing company based in Sheffield. This is a new position within a well-established in-house marketing team, and will focus on delivering the product marketing strategy.
- Join an international manufacturing company
- A highly autonomous marketing role
The Marketing Activation Manager will be Responsible for the development and execution of marketing activities whilst ensuring alignment with Group marketing strategy and business objectives. A great communicator and collaborator who is creative and results driven.
- Successful manufacturing company
- 3-6 Months
Manufacturing company based in Wales are looking for a Product Manager who will develop the product proposition for a number of successful brands.
- Successful business
- Autonomy to lead on sustainable products
Leading manufacturing team in Bristol are looking for a Digital Manager to establish and improve digital marketing.
- Market leader
- Hybrid Working
The Communications Business Partner is responsible for supporting the development and execution of business group wide communications plans and activities to drive engagement with key stakeholders.
- Multinational organisation
- Choice of Remote working or office based
As the Marketing Campaigns Specialist you will develop and implement marketing communications campaigns to support the company's strategic objectives.
- Implement marketing communication campaigns
- Based Surrey - with hybrid working
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for a well rounded range of marketing activities, from events to email campaigns, social media and website management. The purpose of this role is to support sales and drive brand awareness and leads.
- Marketing Executive for a B2B business
- Hybrid working 3 home 2 office
You will own the full category management process identifying most valuable segments, understanding the trends and insights that impact it, building an offer and driving and positioning Innovation
- Multi Billion Pound PLC
- Excellent career opportunity
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of Marketing Campaigns. Working closely with marketing managers and the internal comms team you will deliver impactful marketing campaigns, driving awareness, engagement and understanding of value propositions on offer target groups.
- Senior role within a high growth, fast paced business
- International project opportunities
The Pardot Marketing Specialist will have responsibility of implementing and the administration of the marketing automation platform (Pardot) helping to deliver an excellent experience for both internal and external customers.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global leader
- Fantastic long term career prospects
A Marketing Manager role within an established marketing team, this role is for a national manufacturing and production company based in Manchester.
- Work within an established marketing
- A role for national manufacturing company based in Manchester
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the full marketing mix for your product area, including the creation and implementation of marketing strategy for your respective portfolio.
- Develop and execute successful integrated campaigns
- Global B2B organisation - predominantly remote with adhoc travel to Slough
Senior Marketing Manager with 3 direct reports to join an established, but growing marketing team with a fast-paced manufacturer in Trafford Park.
- Global manufacturing organisation with huge growth
- Excellent fast-paced culture
A new CRM executive role for a leading manufacturing company in Manchester. This role will involve working with salesforce.
- New CRM Executive Role
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team
Day to day management of our clients top 15 global customers, while driving new commercial opportunities within them.
- High growth, world class company
- Fantastic prospects and career development opportunities
An end to end, customer focused Category Management (Account Management) role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
- Industry leader
- Customer centric role, with lots variety and opportunity for development
Building materials business are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the business performance and work with agencies to grow the companies reputation and exposure
- Growing business
- Autonomous role with an opportunity to set out the marketing department
This is a hands-on role where you will be facilitating the global marketing strategy and translating it into the European markets. You will be responsible for assisting the Global Marketing Team in multiple activities with a focus on targeting customers and driving the brand.
- Exciting opportunity
- To join a leading energy company
A great opportunity to grow and develop a new marketing team for a global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company. The role will encompass a full mix of marketing activities including SEO strategy, web development, and managing external agencies.
- A highly autonomous Marketing role
- Grow and develop a new Marketing Team