Interim Financial Accountant roles for companies in Yorkshire, based from home. Immediately available qualified accountants required.
- Interim Financial Accountant Role Working From Home for 3-4 Months
- Qualified Financial Accountant Required for Busy Role in Leading Service Busines
Working alongside the current Recruitment Manager over the next 2-3 months, this role is to undertake a full end to end review of currently recruitment processes and in the development of an updated recruitment strategy for the next 3 years. This might be someone who has previous experience leading or overseeing recruitment (ideally in the social care sector) or who works as a consultant (again ideally who supports charities/social care providers).
- 2-3 days per week, for 3 months. Out of IR35
- Leeds based
An exciting role as a PR Manager in a fast-paced environment, working with a marketing team to deliver marketing PR across a wide range of sectors. The role will involve product launches and global thought leadership campaigns while reacting to news opportunities and supporting stakeholders across the business.
- Join an exciting and evolving global company driving the modern economy
- Deliver exciting marketing PR across a wide range of sectors
Fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, global business in the position of Finance Manager. This role will suit a qualified accountant looking to make the next step in their career, with excellent progression prospects moving forward. You will join a professional and supportive team, in a business which has truly embraced flexible working and has introduced new initiatives to support their employees mental health and well-being.
- Fantastic Finance Manager opportunity working for a successful global business
- Collaborative and supportive culture with a focus on employee wellbeing
Our client are looking for a Marketing Manager to join them and drive forward the work they are doing with online retailers (including AO, Very, Shop Direct and more). The role will be based in Leeds with some flexibility for home working.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding consumer goods business
- Leeds based role with flexible working
This role is for a Senior Sales and Merchandising Executive based in Leeds, to continue to product develop high-end ladieswear products within a retail brand. My client unique selling point focuses on developing premium ladieswear products in a sustainable way through sourcing, construction, shipment and packaging.
- High end, sustainable, ladieswear brand
- Family run business looking to expand its team following fantastic growth
A fantastic Technical Manager job opportunity to join a growing, family-owned food manufacturing business in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- Join A Growing, Family Owned Food Manufacturing Business
- Lots Of Opportunities For Personal Development And Progression
This role is a temporary finance role with the potential to go permanent. This is for a largely growing services business based in Leeds. Due to performing extremely well and the world slowly going back to normal, they are now wanting to expand the finance team in line with the growth of the business.
- Your chance to make a difference to a largely growing business
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a great business with exciting plans of growth
As the Head of Public Sector Sales, you will have full P&L responsibility to devise the strategy to drive growth within their Public Sector division. You will be responsible for leading a nationwide team to ensure
- Great opportunity to run their Public Sector division
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
As Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer you will manage the IT infrastructure, ensuring that technologies remain available, performant to SLAs/OLAs and relevant to business requirements. The role will deliver upgrades to technologies, implement new functionality and seeking to continuously improve the technologies to support the organisation in better ways.
- Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer - £53,000 - Leeds
- Join an be responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure
As Infrastructure Engineer (Hosting) you will be responsible for delivering upgrades to technologies, implement new functionality and seek to continuously improve the technologies to support the organisation in better ways.
- Infrastructure Engineer (Hosting) - £31,500 - Leeds
- Join to to continuously improve the technologies and support the organisation
As Network Engineer (Network & Telephony) you will be responsible for ensuring that the technologies remain secure, protecting data and users from cyber-attack and unauthorized loss. This role will engage with users, supporting their needs and ensuring that a high quality customer-focused service is delivered.
- Network Engineer (Network & Telephony) - £39,000 - Leeds
- Lead and manage an Infrastructure Operations (Network & Telephony) team
Responsible for a variety of projects across new build, refurbishment and maintenance of property. Control cost, minimise waste, deliver budget control, manage supply chain, and improve the management of cost.
- Fantastic client side role supporting a large portfolio of Real Estate projects
- Seeking a Senior or Lead QS profile, or Clientside Cost Manager
Delivering GP, Development viability and management consultancy services across new build, regeneration and town planning to regional and national clients across both the public and private sectors.
- An exciting role with a growing business
- Experience working in GP/Development Consultancy or Valuation related work also
This role will work across any of the menswear brands and formal product areas - suiting, shirts, outerwear, separates etc. You will have access to the design team and be sourcing new factories to produce off price collections.
Working with high profile global retailers.
- Brand new headcount for a growing business
- This role is working in the best performing division in the company
Lingerie Designer role based in the Leeds Area is suitable for any designers with 2 years experience as a minimum, who can demonstrate their understanding of lingerie construction and design. The lingerie designer will need to understand the finer details to make pieces individual as well as a strong knowledge of CAD systems.
- Fantastic lingerie opportunity based in the Leeds area
- Remote working offered
This is a great role for a Personal Injury Team Leader to join an established legal firm in Leeds. The business is well known and act for some of the leading Insurance companies on personal injury claims.
- Join a leading Insurance law firm
- Help manage a team of fee earners
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established charity as a Finance Manager. Charity experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and empathy with and passion for the values and aims of the charity.
- An opportunity to use finance skills to work for a well established charity
- Experience of charity accounting is useful, but not essential
We are hiring for at least one Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our FTSE 250 Leading Global business. There are great opportunities to fast track your career with market leading development program.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
Fantastic Opportunity as an Audit Associate for fast progression in a well-established Top 20 practice in Leeds City Centre.
Study Support guaranteed if required.
- Top 20 firm, fantastic working environment and fast progression
- Growing firm with diverse clients and a supportive team
This opportunity is based across Yorkshire with head offices in Leeds city centre. The firm is currently experiencing a rapid amount of growth and winning new clients; therefore are in need of a bright and motivated individual who can work well within the team.
- Flexible working environment and dynamic week
- New Modern Offices in the centre of Leeds
A Digital Content and Communications Director is required to lead all marketing communications, including PR, Comms, Content and brand strategy. The role will aim to drive customer awareness and engagement through all channels.
- Digital Content and Communications Director role
- Fast growth SAAS business
Unique opportunity to join a well-established and highly regarded business in a technical accounting role, with excellent progression prospects moving forward. You will join a highly supportive and collaborative team in a role focused on hedge accounting, but will have the opportunity to broaden your experience once in post, with plenty of internal opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
- Opportunity to join a collaborative team with excellent progression prospects
- Hybrid working pattern with real flexibility and a healthy work life balance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join a Top 15 law firm in their Leeds office. You will join a leading Corporate team who advise on high value Corporate transactions.
- Join a leading international law firm
- Work for a highly regarded Corporate practice
You will be joining a growing start up business in the centre of Leeds.
- Work for a growing start up organisation in Leeds City Centre
As Group IT Manager you will be responsible for providing management, leadership and encouragement to the IT team as well as ensuring that the IT infrastructure of the group is fit for purpose, secure, resilient and backed up with high availability and failover.
- Group IT Manager - £60,000/£65,000 per annum - Leeds
- Lead on Group wide IT across 7 companies, supporting 220+ users.
This is a great opportunity for an L&D professional who is an expert in E-Learning Design and online development.
- Can be based anywhere - completely remote working
- E-learning design and development
Fantastic commercial opportunity to join a fast-paced business at an exciting time in their growth. This is a varied and challenging role which offers a blend of financial analysis and business partnering, to deliver insight on financial performance and really add value to the wider business.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing PE backed business
- A varied commercial role business partnering with key senior stakeholders
My client is a growing technology and marketing business in Leeds, they are offering this opportunity to someone who is potentially looking for a flexible or part time working pattern.
- Part time Financial Controller Position with lots of flexibility
- Growing marketing and technology business