An exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager - Leisure/Travel has become available. This role will provide a hybrid pattern of 1 or 2 days in the offices in West London/ Hounslow per week. This role is responsible for developing and driving brand and marketing strategies to promote the brand, products and services, aligning with overall business objectives. The role is responsible for managing and leading a team and agency partners.
- Drive and execute consumer strategies and lead cross-functional teams & agencies
- Hybrid Working = 1 to 2 Days in the offices in West London / Hounslow!
An exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager - Leisure/Travel has become available. This role will provide a hybrid pattern of 1 or 2 days in the offices in West London per week. The role requires partnering with colleagues to develop marketing strategies and execute campaigns to drive growth, engagement, and revenue. You will be responsible for ensuring these campaigns are on-brand and will need to manage external creative and media agencies.
- Develop marketing strategies and execute campaigns to drive growth & engagement
- Hybrid Working = 2 Days in the offices in West London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager - Entertainment based in South West London. This role will require you to be in the offices 4 days per week, as you deliver the marketing plan for an iconic business. It will be your responsibility to manage the marketing plans, event launches and through the line marketing campaign activity to drive market share and revenue.
- Manage all campaign aspects from PR, Media and experiential, to launch events
- Hybrid Working = 4 Days in the offices in South West London!
Developing the organisations Customer Experience Strategy in line with the wider executive team. Delivering effective performance and insight drive processes that drive to improve customer experience across the organisation to exceed service quality.
- Working for an organisation that puts the customer at the forefront
- Overseeing initiatives on how to improve every avenue of customer interaction
To account manage clients delivering a high quality marketing service to support the client's marketing campaigns across their relevant events, experiences, venues and attractions.
- Join an exciting and dynamic events venue
- Opportunity to work with key high profile stakeholders
Managing national marketing campaigns to drive revenue, increase market share and customer admissions
- Managing national marketing campaigns for an exciting and experiential business
- Working with a leading business in the film/entertainment industry