This is an amazing opportunity - seeking a Group CSR and Communications Manager to develop, own and drive the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda and develop the communications narrative for a recognised property collective. You will drive internal communications and external affairs to tangibly improve Group CSR credentials, in substance, perception and narrative. This role will work closely with the CEO, based in Hampshire with hybrid working 60/40.
- Developing, owning, and driving the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
- Tangibly improve Group CSR credentials, in substance, perception and narrative.
Working with the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the development of the marketing strategies and delivery of the marketing communications campaigns.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager!
- Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities!
The Conversion and Optimisation Manager will be responsible for improving our digital customer experience and driving increases sales volumes through analysis, testing, research and optimisation.
- Exciting opportunity to join a well known Travel Company!
- Great opportunity for a Conversion and Optimisation Manager!
This Project Manager role based in Bristol, will involve overseeing the management of a new exciting membership scheme due to launch in Spring 2022.
- Flexible Working Options
- Exciting New Project
This is an exciting time to join this rapidly expanding Consumer Experiential Games company as a Graphic Designer where you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of creative briefs.
- Exciting new Temp to Perm Graphic Design opportunity in Experiential Games!
- You will work in a 360 Design role from Print to Video Design
This is a great opportunity to re-invigorate the communications for a successful (but challenged due to Covid) travel and transport business as their Media Relations Manager.
- Great Media relations role if you're looking to step up your External Comms!
- Working across traditional Press, PR, Community and Social channels.
This unique and exciting role is an essential part of the Marketing team. The successful candidate will lead all of the traditional and digital marketing functions including radio, press, PPC, paid media/display and SEO campaigns. This really is your chance to ultimately work across many of the key media platforms and deliver huge results in an exciting and fast-moving business.
- Join an award winning adventure and hospitality business!
- Exciting opportunity for an experience Head of Marketing!
My client based in Central London is a Global brand that offers Experiential entertainment activities for both consumers and businesses. They have over 45 venues in 13 countries and are the Global Leader in the entertainment sector. Due to expansion my client is now looking for a PR Manager to support the Global marketing director on the strategic development of my client's brands.
- Exciting Opportunity!
- Competitive benefits package!
Our client is a leading hospitality business who are looking for a Social Media Executive to support and join the marketing team.
- Social Media Executive
- West Midlands
If you are an immediately available PR & Communications professional I'd love to talk to you about this opportunity. Initially a 3 month contract to help through the busy Christmas period, this will be a fast paced role working with some great brands!
- Immediate start with an exciting brand
- Flexible working locations across the North of England
- CRM Manager ( B2C)
- Yorkshire - UK Wide
CRM Manager, Market Analyst, Data Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Performance Analyst, Marketing Insight Manager, Marketing Insight, Salesforce, Insight Specialist, CRM, Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Pure 360, CRM analysts manager, Sales Analyst,
- CRM Manager - Insight Analyst - Market Analyst
- Yorkshire - Remote Working
If you are an immediately available multimedia designer I'd love to talk to you about a 9-12 month contract opportunity with one of my favourite clients!
- Immediate start with an exciting brand
- 9-12 month contract
Are you currently a Digital Marketing Executive ready for the next move? Do you want to work for an leading established brand?
- Digital Marketing Executive