Responsible for collaborating across departments to oversee the marketing strategy to communicate the features and benefits of products to customers.
- Well established in UK and overseas market
- A company committed to their customers and relationships
Are you looking for a step up from Marketing Assistant/Exec? This is a great time to join world renowned business in Manchester that is expanding their marketing department. A full mix, trade marketing role offering a high level of autonomy and working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager.
This role will be a minimum 12 month contract with a view to make the role permanent.
- Unique opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand
- 12 month contract with a view to making the role permanent
The Customer Marketing Executive will be supporting the Customer Marketing Manager on the strategy and execution to support the current customers and ensure that customer engagement remains high.
- Customer Marketing Executive
- Hybrid working 2 office 3 home
The Product Marketing Executive will be responsible for overseeing multi channel marketing as well as ensuring that the GTM strategy aligns well with the wider Brand and Product portfolio.
- Lead a growing travel brand in delivering exciting new products and innovation.
- Hybrid working 2 office 3 home.
A leading PR & communications consultancy in London is seeking a PR Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager to work on international luxury travel and lifestyle accounts.
You'll help develop and manage PR accounts; identifying feature article opportunities, writing and researching press releases, crafting case studies & features and producing social media content.
- Luxury travel & lifestyle PR agency that champions work/life balance
- Work on destinations such as Jade Mountain, The Grove, Sani Resort & Bramble Ski
My client is looking for an experienced senior digital marketing executive or digital marketing manager to join their team in Leeds or Harrogate and head up their marketing activities on an initial 6 month contract with a view to be made permanent and potentially full time.
- Perfect part time role for a digital marketer looking for a flexible contract
- 20 hours per week - 6 month FTC - immediate start