This Marketing Executive position involves working to deliver key awareness and lead generation campaigns for B2C audiences.
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits Package
The role of Senior Marketing Executive is to join a high performing team that's responsible for growing the charity's committed giving supporter base to enable them to continue on their vital work.
- A unique opportunity to manage a high performing team
- Great career progression opportunities
Creating and delivering marketing materials and campaigns designed to raise awareness.
- Opportunity to travel globally!
- Flexible working available.
This is a key role within the Marketing team with the responsibility for growing audiences by planning and executing marketing campaigns across a number of digital channels.
The role has a specific remit around email marketing and executing strategy which involves managing several product acquisition journeys and creating and testing website user journeys.
- Opportunity within a Group
- Exciting time to join a leading Foundation
This role will be assisting in helping my client recruit high level students from countries around the works to take part in an MA. To work with the marketing team to work on campaign delivery, social media, website as well as content.
- A successful non-profit organisation, recognised within the Education space
- Must have experience in digital and email campaigns!
The Senior marketing Executive will provide support on the creation, implementation, and execution of a fully integrated marketing strategy (focused heavily on online channels) developing social awareness in order to maximise results, meet lead targets and achieve ROI.
- Opportunity within an International Group
- Exciting time to join a leading Institution
A highly prestigious and internationally ranked University in London will be taking on a Marketing and Events Executive for 3.5 months to help implement their large scale annual conference. This role will commence in January 2022. Clear communication, organisational skills and attention to detail are essential to this role. Candidates must work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event or campaign.
- Chance to support a large scale annual conference for a top London University
- 3.5 month project role to start in January 2022
Marketing Manager / Executive
West Yorkshire/ Remote
- Marketing Manager
- West Yorkshire
We are looking for a permanent Marketing and Communications Executive to join a not-for-profit membership organisation in London. This role will lead communications and marketing activities across the organisation.
- Varied marketing and comms role
- This role will lead marketing and communications throughout the organisation