CRM Operations Support Specialist - Norfolk/Remote - £22,847-£26,341pa - Permanent - Public Sector
- Do you have experience of developing user guides and technical documentation?
- Have you got demonstrable experience in a system support role?
Windows Application Specialist - Norfolk/Remote - £34,304-£40,927pa - Permanent - Public Sector
- Do you have experience of maintaining and developing corporate systems?
- Do you have experience of managing windows based servers?
Storage System Specialist - Permanent - Norfolk - Public Sector - Up to £37,467pa - Hybrid Working
- Do you have experience in System management, design and implementation?
- Do you have experience in operating system support & patching (Linux focused)?
Working with a Director managing and assisting with the management of properties for some large corporate blue chip companies. The individual will take immediate responsibility and ownership of managing their own clients and the clients portfolio.
- Opportunity to progress to Associate Director
- Flexibility with working 3 days in the Office 2 days from home
Responsible for the development and continual service improvement of corporate systems including the Student Administration System, Research Systems, HR System, Portal and Web Content Management System, supporting approximately 50 systems.
- Microsoft Systems Application Specialist required
- Part of a leading research institution with access to the latest technology
The role holder is directly responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security risk. The role-holder is responsible for the line-management of a team delivering operational IT security services for the institution.
- Incident Response, triage, patch management, accreditation
- Security BAU with possible research projects within security
Working in a small team of information compliance professionals, you will undertake a wide range of privacy-related work.Focussed on providing high quality data protection advice and support for new projects, research, systems and services across the University, working to embed data protection by design and by default.
- Embed UK GDPR principles and data protection by design
- Day to day data protection and other compliance work
Norse Care are seeking to appoint a COO that will play a key role in helping them deliver their ambitions of constantly striving to improve levels of customer service, to innovate within the sector and to promote good practice.
- Exciting opportunity
- Plenty of chances to grow and develop
You will play a key role supporting staff, students and technology in learning spaces across campus using your skills and knowledge of IT & AV systems to ensure events run smoothly.
Working within a team you will help to audit, maintain and improve the technology available and provide essential first and second line support when needed.
- AV Technician with 1st/2nd line support
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
A newly created and critical role positioned to drive our client's in-store presence across multiple well-recognised brands.
- Reporting to Managing Director
- Responsible for UK Trade Marketing - candidate will be based in central England
My FMCG manufacturing client are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Planner to join their planning team based in the Norfolk area. You will manage the production planning and scheduling of the manufacturing and packing plant.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced role, consistently looking at optimising customer experience by managing exceptional product availability.
- FMCG manufacturing client - looking for a highly motivated, experienced Planner
- Norfolk based - offering development, autonomy and hybrid working!
Overall responsibility for retention and development (growth) of existing customer base by delivering exceptional levels of service and building relationships between our client and the customer in line with the business line strategy. Implement segment strategy campaigns and develop customer portfolios. Think like the customer and act as the voice of the customer internally
- Global organisation with clear progression route
- Training and development
Are you a solution led, proactive and energetic HR Manager? Ready to challenge the status quo and drive a culture of change? Looking to lead a team and inspire change? Interested in giving back to the community and ready to make your next move?
- Are you a solution led, proactive and energetic HR Manager?
- Ready to challenge the status quo and drive a culture of change?
We are looking for motivated support workers to help those with learning disabilities in a small home in Diss. You have the freedom to choose your availability and make a difference to those you support.
- Choose your hours - Block Bookings Available
- Pay rates start at £10.30 per hour
Quality Specialist with a rapidly developing bio-scientific company based in Norwich. My client is looking for someone with ISO9001 audit exposure to join their team to manage the audit side of the Quality function.
- Join an interesting company at an exciting time in product development
- Opportunity for hands on quality auditing
This Operations Accoutant role has a commercial focus and will see you take responsibility for new product costing, cost improvement and continuous improvement. You will sit within an established team and will work collaboratively to drive improvements within a Manufacturing setting.
As a business partner your role is to inform and challenge key stakeholders to influence behaviours and strategy
- Operations Accountant based in Attleborough with hybrid working (2/3 split)
- Sales reporting, product costing, continuous improvement and FBP
Number one finance role for a specialist manufacturing business based near Attelborough. This role will see you take responsibility for the finance function and drive improvements in controls, processes and systems. The role has a particular commercial FP&A focus and will see you complete detailed market analysis whilst driving growth and profitability.
- Number one finance role for speciality FMCG manufacturing business
- Emphasis on commercial FP&A and business partnering with Sales & Marketing
Delivering front line operational cyber security capabilities for the organisation. As a primary point of contact for cyber security issues across the organisation, you'll have a pivotal role in building the organisation's new operational security team. Expected to take ownership of cyber incidents, lead day to day cyber operations and look to improve and fortify the organisation's capabilities, while shaping the team's development.
- Join on the front line delivering operational cyber security capabilities
- As a primary point of contact for cyber security issues
Michael Page is working with an elderly care home in Norwich, who are looking for agency HCAs to work on a bank basis.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training and development into your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Weekly payroll
- A leading Homecare business part of a wider group
- Ongoing shifts & block bookings
A global provider of medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. Due to progression they are now looking to add a forward thinking, passionate and proven successful Territory Sales Manager to the team to help develop an already successful East Anglia Territory.
- Global Organization
- Fantastic culture and career development opportunities