Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
The new Head of Finance will lead FBB's finance team. You will work closely with the co-founder and Chief Executive of FBB, in shaping all financial decisions of the organisation, from the effective use of their reserves to how they can achieve national scale in a sustainable way!
- Varied and exciting Head of Finance opportunity
- Join a diverse and growing charity
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for the technology infrastructure within the organisation in addition to leading GSA's approach to translating organisation strategy into measurable plans and programmes of activity, including digital transformation and ICT operations.
The CTO will manage the Information Technology, Change Delivery, Digital Services, Strategy Planning and Performance teams.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
The role holder is directly responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security risk. The role-holder is responsible for the line-management of a team delivering operational IT security services for the institution.
- Incident Response, triage, patch management, accreditation
- Security BAU with possible research projects within security
You will play a key role supporting staff, students and technology in learning spaces across campus using your skills and knowledge of IT & AV systems to ensure events run smoothly.
Working within a team you will help to audit, maintain and improve the technology available and provide essential first and second line support when needed.
- AV Technician with 1st/2nd line support
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
An opportunity to develop your legal skill set under strong guidance from a supportive and inclusive team and General Counsel
Providing a full suite of legal advice in all commercial areas of the business
- Outstanding development opportunity for those wanting commercial legal career
- Our client is open to those working in other areas of law who are eager to learn
A new role - responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising database to track applications and grant funding.
Responsible for securing income from trusts, foundations and other bodies to support a range of activity including arts, culture, heritage, encironmental and community programmes.
- A new role to the Foundation, an exciting time to join
- You will support charitable grant making
- CRM Marketing Data Analyst - Homeworking - Hybrid
- Higher Education
- CRM Executive - Marketing Data Analyst
- Remote/ Hybrid Working
Director of Marketing - Interim Marketing Consultant - Full Mix Marketing - Brand, Stakeholder Management and Reputation Management
- Interim Senior Marketing Consultant - Remote
- Strategic Marketing / Branding Consultant - Public Sector - Commercial
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the role of Business Development Director is to drive increased revenue and profit to support the Company's ambitious growth.
- Global organisation with a clear progression route
- Clear progression and development route
This is an opportunity for an immediately available candidate to work with an exciting start up business for a period of 2-6 months whilst they undergo the search for a permanent candidate. The role is to be the sole finance head, and be knowledgeable and confident in all aspects on the business so as to add value to their small team and help the business to grow.
- Opportunity to work with an exciting start up business
- Immediate start on a remote role