This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing Cryptocurrency firm . My client requires an Operations Manager to manage the day to day operations of the business - supporting all aspects of the middle and back office activities.
- Super exciting opportunity to join a growing cryptocurrency platform . My
- client needs a UK Operations Manager to support the businesses growth.
This FTSE 100 business has recently gone global and is experiencing high levels of growth across the board. The Treasurer is looking for a highly capable Treasury Operations Manager to assist them in building out the treasury function and establishing BAU processes.
- Opportunity to join instantly recognisable FTSE100 organisation
- Ability to establish a treasury function and influence the team's evolution
The successful client will manage a team of service engineers and oversea their activity on a day to day basis, providing analytic and productivity reports based o their performance.
- If you are looking for long term prospects in a growing company.
- Company specialises in Fire and Security
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, household name in the business supplies space. As part of their B2B division the Sales Operations Manager will manage a team of Sales Support Administrators in supporting the daily activities of the sales team.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and customer driven with excellent organisational skills to effectively manage the team's performance.
- A leading Business Supplies company is looking for a Sales Operations Manager
- Day-to-day management of a team of Sales Support Administrators
This is a newly created Treasury Operations Manager position, who will support the Group Treasurer and focus on managing all aspects of the Treasury Operations function including ownership of the TMS. This role has the potential to grow and develop quickly, due to the fast-paced growth of the organisation
- Join a fast paced, growing organisation who have tripled AUM in the last 3 years
- Newly created position, with freedom to develop it in your own way
Working for a leading investment management firm who are looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager into their growing team in London. This role will look after the design studio (two graphic designers) and will manage the processes and delivery of their design strategy. Role is based in London.
- Managing the design studio for a leading investment management firm
- This is a new role within a growing team
A Delivery Operations Manager is required to join an exciting on-demand delivery start up based in London.
- An exciting start-up opportunity
- Previous on demand delivery experience required
To ensure the smooth running of the companies supply chain processes and practices from order confirmation to billing and service readiness, including purchasing, order fulfilment and contract management. Develop strong working relationships with all suppliers and department heads. Working closely with Inventory, order processing and billing to ensure a collaborative and productive relationship.
- Exciting opportunity newly created due to business growth
- Opportunity to drive change in a greenfield environment
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly in the City of London office. This person will lead on building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
Procurement/Operations Manager leading activities across Procurement, IT, digital project management, facilities, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse role across Procurement, Operations, Compliance and Project Management
- Opportunity to drive change in a small organisation
Healthcare General/Operations Manager required to assist a rapid growing private healthcare organisation on an interim basis - working WEEKENDS.
This is a REMOTE position but visits to sites will be required - so located in London, Dorset or Yorkshire is ideal.
- 2-4 Days/Week
- Want to work on landmark Telco M&A deals across Europe?
- Advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards?
- A unique opportunity to work on landmark Telco M&A deals across Europe
- Exposure to advise high profile Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards
As the Group Manager you will lead the Operations team in client management and all areas of client operations.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement across a broad range of clients.
- Exceptional learning and development opportunity.
Our client is searching for a Treasury Manager who has a passion for developing junior members of the team as well as managing the day to day operations of treasury. The Treasury Manager be able to get involved with managing a diverse debt portfolio and assist in implementing the organisation's ESG framework. The role is based in London.
- Gain experience across all areas of Treasury, including debt management
- Develop and manage a team of 3
A leading Financial Services (Development Finance) firm, based in the City of London seeks a HR Operations Associate to report and provide support to the HR Operations and Information Systems Manager, within the Reward & Operations team. The role will work on administering the key HR operations processes including but not limited to those within the annual employee life-cycle and UK immigration & visa requirements.
- Leading Development Finance Institution
- Strong Global Mobility expertise
Our client is a leading, reputable Asset Manager, seeking a Control Room Operations Associate - Private Equity
- 12 month maternity contract in working for Sustainable investment firm
- Exposure to PE Controls across operations, compliance, risk and funds