Michael Page Engineering are working in close partnership with a Manufacturing business that are looking for a hands-on Operations Manager to support their next level of growth. Reporting directly into the MD you would be responsible for 2 facilities in the Nottingham area. Experience in machining, milling, fabrication, welding, water/laser cutting would be really beneficial for this position
- Be instrumental in the next growth step for the business
- Create a culture around high value product and understanding your customers
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for our client near Crawley.
- Ownership of Transport and Warehouse Operations
- Highly successful business experiencing continued growth
Operations Manager role for a manufacturing company role based in Bolton. Senior management position, working for a growing automotive company and part of a larger group.
- Senior Management role
- Growing fast paced manufacturing company
Our client, who specialise in catering and facilities services, are looking for an Operations Manager for their Offshore business in the Aberdeen region. The office for the business is based in the Aberdeen region and will require some travel to this site however they are happy to look at candidates that are home based anywhere in the UK.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career development
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join Wurth UK at their offices in Kent!
- Want to work for a global, market leading supplier of industrial products?
- Great role to provide strategic input across the wider business!
The Operations Manager will join this elite brand to manage the end to end Supply Chain, production, purchasing, logistics, installation and customer service to ensure both short and long term operational objectives are achieved.
The role will be based in Guildford and will take leadership of a team.
- Recruiting an Operations Manager to join an industry leading consumer brand
- Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement, Logistics, Customer Service, Planning
The purpose of the Operations Manager position is to undertake all commercial and operational warehouse requirements, for both the branch and region, in order to maximise customer satisfaction and branch performance across a range of disciplines. These are inclusive of, but not restricted to; Health and Safety, Cost to Serve and Employee Development, whilst striving to achieve continued improvement with a Value-Added approach to outstanding customer service.
- Well established successful business.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
A global FMCG manufacturing company are looking for an Operations Manager to join their state of the art facility in Cheshire.
- Track record in operational leadership in FMCG ?
- Track record in delivering efficiency improvements through lean manufacturing?
A fantastic opportunity to lead a new, state of the art manufacturing facility with a growing packaging business who have facilities through Europe. This autonomous role will lead the UK facility through an ambitious strategic growth plan and build a great people culture for employees.
- A new, purpose made manufacturing facility with planned expansion
- Autonomous role leading the UK manufacturing operation
A senior leadership warehouse position within a progressive and growing employer.
- An exciting opportunity to join a progressive and growing business
- Previous warehouse management experience essential
Managing a fast paced warehousing operation within a leading 3pl operation
- Managing an Operations Team within a leading 3pl ecommerce operation
- Overseeing accurate operations process and managing customer relationships
Michael Page are partnering exclusively with a well-established multinational business in Slough looking for a new Finance Operations Manager to join the team. The Finance Operations Manager will hold a senior position within the team reporting into the CFO, with responsibility for three teams in operational finance and data management.
- Senior position in the Finance team
- Growing multinational company
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly in the City of London office. This person will lead on building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager for our client in Hemel Hempstead.
- Market leader within fast paced sector
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Warehouse Operations Manager for a Leading 3PL in Tamworth- Great opportunity to lead and develop a new team
- Warehouse Operations Manager for a Leader 3PL in Tamworth
- Great opportunity to lead and develop a new team
The Warehouse Operations Manager will ensure that all picking, shipping and returns functions are carried out in line with customer and business expectations in a safe and efficient manner
- Rapidly Growing Established Business
- Progression and Development Opportunities
I am once again supporting a leading 3PL in their search for a Transport Operations Manager.
The role itself will oversee a number of contracts (including FMCG, E-Commerce & Construction) and will play a key part in continuing the already impressive 2021 the business has experienced.
- International CPC Essential
- Internationally Recognised 3PL
Transport Operations Manager - Leading 3PL Provider - Peterborough.
- Leading 3PL Provider
- Monday to Friday Opportunity
Warehouse Operations Manager - Leading 3PL Business - E-Commerce - Lutterworth
- Leading 3PL Business - E-Commerce
- New Site Start Up
Transport Operations Manager - Leading 3PL Business - Nottinghamshire
- Leading UK 3PL Provider - Nottinghamshire
- CPC National Essential
Warehouse Operations Manager - Leading UK FMCG Business - South Nottingham.
- Leading UK FMCG Business
- Operational & Cultural Change Experience Required
- Big site Transport Operations Manager for a Leading 3PL Business
- Great opportunity to add you mark and lead operations excellence on a flagship site
- Are you looking to work for a growing 3PL Based in Worcester
- A really exciting role to create and deliver operations process improvements
The Marketing Operations Manager will work to support the management, development, execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing automation functions necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Marketing Operations Manager - Global B2B Organisation
- Based West Sussex - Flexible working
My client, a market leading energy business based in Central London, is looking for a Treasury Operations Manager to join their team.
- Working for a leading energy business
- Based in Central London
This is a London based Fund Operations Manager with a growing Investment Firm. The business is headquartered in London but the role does not require for the candidate to be present in the London office - it can be fully remote.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a a growing investment firm
- Stand alone position taking charge of all Fund Operation activities
High growth health care business is recruiting a Head of Financial Operations to establish and manage an accounting centre of c. 30 staff.
Responsibilities include teams in AP, AR, banking, expenses and month end.
- High growth, acquisitive business
- Opportunity to establish a function
Joining a friendly and collaborative accounts receivable team, you'll be directly responsible for invoicing and billing every customer and managing multiple different billing systems.
You'll also be reviewing best practise and making sure my client is using the best tech possible; working closely with customer success and operational teams to consider alternative invoicing and billing solutions to best suit their needs.
- You are used to the 'organised chaos' of a start up/scale up environment
- You are a 'self starter' who is keen to take ownership of their work
Managing distribution for a thriving FMCG brand with a focus on stock optimisation and correct safety process
- Managing a fast paced FMCG distribution operation with about 40 FTE
- Overseeing stock optimisation, HSE and shop floor performance
- To take overall responsibility for the timely and accurate receipt, storage, transfer and despatch of goods in order to deliver excellent standards of service to all customers & stakeholders.
- To ensure that health and safety requirements are met and are maintained in line with company standards.
- Join an innovative business with vast opportunity to grow
- A business that value continuous improvement and strategic analysis
You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. Our clients management team come from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
- Work for a forward thinking business
- Career progression and further development