Operations Manager, Financial Service industry - Asset manager
City of London
£275-350 per day
- immediate Financial Services role based in The City of London
- Temp role paying £275-350 per day
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for an Operations Manager to lead a regulated process environment, people safely efficiently and through projects of growth.
- Track record in plant/operations management in chemical or related sector
- Strong leadership, continuous improvement and engineering process knowledge
This is an opportunity to join an establish business that are continuously looking to improve. As the Operations Manager of their West Midlands based facility (in the Black Country), you will be given the opportunity to really impact this site and drive sustainable improvement.
- Established Manufacturer
- Opportunity to grow & develop teams
The Operations Manager will be in charge of daily operational functions within the warehouse as well as overseeing a continuous improvement culture
- Are you interested in working for a forward thinking 3pl based in Birmingham?
- Would you like to drive process development in a modern warehousing environment?
Operations Manager job based in Greater Manchester. Working for an industry leading manufacturing company.
- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
Operations Manager at an international manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire.With site-wide responsibilities this role provides a brilliant opportunity for a resilient and driven individual to make their mark on a growing UK business.
- Site-wide leadership responsibilities
- Growing business within a developing sector
Opportunity for an individual that is looking for a step up to manage a CAPEX equipment manufacturing plant.
- Rapidly growing CAPEX business
- Full factory management
The role of Operations Manager will lead on all aspects of reactive and planned maintenance; managing staff, staff costs and contractors as necessary. The post holder will establish and control operational budgets for planned, long term maintenance and reactive works to achieve best value for money and meet customer expectations and SLAs.
- Operations Manager - M&E Maintenance
A specialist chemical manufacturer has developed a brand new Operations Manager position to work with the senior leadership team and facilitate a process improvement plan. This is an autonomous, varied role which will incorporate cross functional collaboration and allow you to drive sustainable change in this business ans support them in embedding a new site.
- Growing Chemical Company
- New Site
To run a small chain of restaurants in London with a view to grow the business over the next few years.
To recruit & manage a team in line with the growth ambitions of the business, whilst managing staff costs.
- A change to grow a respected and growing chain of restaurants.
- Excellent career opportunities to progress as the business continues its growth
Operations Manager vacncy in West Yorkshire at a leading global manufacturing business with growth and progression on the horizon.With responsibilities across production, maintenance and warehousing this role will be integral to the continued success of the company and provides a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Production or Operations Manager looking for an exciting career change.
- Growing business
- Leading global manufacturer
This role is responsible for managing both the after sales operations team as well as third party contractors.
- Opportunity to join a leading customer centric organisation
- Managing entire aftersales process
Warehouse Operations Manager - Leading UK Retail / E-Commerce Business - Bury St Edmunds.
- Leading UK Retail / E-Commerce Business
- Monday to Friday Role - Progression Available
The Sales Operations Manager will work with the Chief Sales Officer and the heads of teams within the sales division to establish best practices, further enablement of the sales teams to be successful achieving targets and KPIs, change behaviours/activities in the sales teams, work on reporting - trends, how to improve, whats going well? and help develop the CRM tool. and more.
- New role due to expansion and growth
- Excellent opportunity to help a company develop and improve
The Operations Manager - Ecommerce will be responsible for strategic leadership within a multi-user 3pl environment operating in Birmingham
- Are you looking to work for a dynamic multi-user ecommerce business?
- Are you interested in a blend of commercial and operations management?
Michael Page Logistics have partnered with a rapidly growing 3PL / E-Commerce business in their search for a Senior Warehouse Operations Manager. This role will play a critical part in this organisations expansion plans in helping to successfully deliver their growth plans across 2022 and beyond.
- Leading UK 3PL Provider
- Great Salary & Benefits Package Available
Opportunity for an individual with a background in manufacturing of food, specifically in a packaging area to join in the build and creation of this co-pack facility.
- Brand new packaging facility
- Global world renowned business
A growing retail client of mine are looking for a shift operations managers on days and nights based in the Liverpool area
- Growing retailer
- Exciting new site
Financial Operations Manager role based in Crewe (HYBRID). Up to £65K per annum.
- Private Equity fast growth business. £65K per annum with Hybrid Working
- Systems implementation and Finance Operations
The Transport Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that the day to day operations runs as smoothly as possible, dealing with driver management and driver compliance.
- A great opportunity to join a national multidrop organisation in Dagenham
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and progression
- Big site Transport Operations Manager for a Leading 3PL Business
- Great opportunity to add you mark and lead operations excellence on a flagship site
- A opportunity to create change within a challenging operation
- Excellent big site busy transport operation
- Do you enjoy leading others and being responsible for the direction, execution and performance of core accounting deliverables and your team?
- Are you ready to work at and protect one of the most valuable and iconic brands in the world?
- Excellent brand with strong growth plans
- Hybrid working opportunity
Warehouse Site Operations Manager - Leading UK FMCG Business - Alfreton, Derby.
- Leading UK FMCG Business
- Full NDC Site Responsibility
Nights Warehouse Operations Manager - Leading UK FMCG / Food Business - Spalding.
- Leading UK FMCG / Food Business
- 4 Nights Per Week Offered - Monday to Thursday - Flexibility Provided
A Trade Marketing role within a fast paced FMCG beverage business. You will be responsible for delivering the strategic framework for the brands across Western Europe with a direct report.
- A Trade Marketing role within a dynamic and global beverage business
- Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
A Warehouse Operations Manager is required to lead the busy nights operation for a market leading distribution business.
- An opportunity to run a key part of the operation for a market leader
- Previous experience in running a nightshft required
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Operations Manager to join a growing professional services company in Bristol. The position reports in to the CFO and is responsible for the company's Revenue, Billing, AP and AR functions.
- An opportunity to join a growing professional services company in Bristol
- Would suit an Operational Finance Manager with strong team management skills
I am actively looking to engage seasoned logistics professionals for one of the most high-profile opportunities within the logistics across the Midlands.
- A exciting opportunity with one of the world's largest retailers & distributors
- Huge opportunities to progress and grow your career with a market leader!
Procurement/Operations Manager leading activities across Procurement, IT, digital project management, facilities, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse role across Procurement, Operations, Compliance and Project Management
- Opportunity to drive change in a small organisation
PM Warehouse Operations Manager - Leading UK 3PL Provider - Lutterworth.
- Leading UK 3PL Provider
- Monday to Friday / 14:00 - 22:00