An Operations Manager or Facilities Manager looking to move in to Operations to oversee and manage the day to day running of our services, that demonstrates excellent customer service, along with understanding the urgency that clients expect.
A proven track record in multi-site facility management or multi-trade maintenance including reactive, compliance and minor works.
- Work for a international provider of facility management & workplace maintenance
- To work for a company whose services embrace the latest technology
You have the chance to join a well-established company that are growing from strength to strength as a result of further investment & expansion. As the Operations Manager, you will be supporting them in driving site efficiency & leading your team in consistent product delivery.
- Leading FMCG Company
- Opportunity to grow & develop
I am delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Manager for a fast-growing, exciting manufacturing business based in Leeds. They are looking to grow their operational team and have identified a key new position that they are looking to recruit. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day management of the incineration facilities at their flagship site in Leeds.
- Fast-Growing Manufacturing Business
- Loads of progression opportunities as the business grows
The Operations Manager will support the delivery of the logistics operational strategy and annual business plans. The role includes the effective management of all operational processes, resource and people within all of the logistics sites. To provide an excellent customer experience for all internal and external customers within agreed objectives and SLA's
- Excellent opportunity for one of the hottest ecommerce organisation
- Excellent career progression
A new role in an emerging business within W. Yorkshire. We are looking for a driven individual to run a full manufacturing site and surrounding operations.
- New role to the business with full site operational autonomy
- Chance to work with a forward thinking growing business
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for our client in Lancing, West Sussex.
- Varied role with responsibility across multiple business areas
- High growth business with opportunity to progress
We are currently recruiting for one of our key clients within the East Coast of Scotland who specialise in food manufacturing. We are looking for a strong Production/Operations Manager for the day shift to drive productivity, quality and CI.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career development
A fantastic opportunity to lead a new, state of the art manufacturing facility with a growing packaging business who have facilities through Europe. This autonomous role will lead the UK facility through an ambitious strategic growth plan and build a great people culture for employees.
- A new, purpose made manufacturing facility with planned expansion
- Autonomous role leading the UK manufacturing operation
The Transport Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the transport team, along with ensuring compliance with health & safety legislation. Alongside this they will ensure full driver compliance and manage daily and weekly KPI targets
- Working for at a distribution centre for a prestigious 3PL.
- Excellent career progression within a growing logistics based business.
Managing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, managing a team of warehouse operatives to maximise productivity and work to KPIs. This role is in Kendal with a generous re-location package on offer.
- Working for a household name in home & cookware.
- A generous re-location package in Kendal.
A newly created Marketing Operations Manager role to own the process to measure and manage their lead-to-sale processes, working with both commercial teams to improve overall functionality and conversion. Analysing data, you will also play an integral role in the overall strategy and focus of the business to ensure maximum opportunities are generated and converted to a successful sale.
- SAAS Business
- Marketing Ops Manager
My client is a leading third party logistics provider based in Warrington.
They are looking for a Warehouse Operations Manager to lead a start up operation in the North West.
- Start Up Operation based in Warrington
- Opportunity to drive real change and transformation within a Global business
The Operations Manager is responsible for the efficient and safe day-to-day running of their Branch Operations. The Operations Manager ensures that the operational KPI's are met whilst striving to achieve the Branch and Company financial targets.
- A great progressive opportunity for the successful candidate
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
My client pride themselves on providing the highest level of products to the customer, you will be responsible for overseeing the whole operation, to make sure customers get the stock items they ordered, in a timely manner and in perfect condition.
- One of the leading providers across all luxury and bespoke furniture
- Excellent opportunity to thrive and progress in.
The Shift Operations Manager will manage a team of Production Team Leaders whilst also contributing strategic ideas to the senior leadership team. They will drive efficiency's and outputs whilst ensuring the highest quality of the product is maintained.
- The client is an exciting start-up manufacturing business
- The Shift Operations Manager will work a 12hr mix of days and nights
You have the chance to join a growing business that have a great presence in the market already. As the Shift Production Manager, you will be leading a large, production team in ensuring their continued success. This is Days only, working continental shift pattern 6am to 6pm.
- Fantastic Company and working environment!
- Currently growing and expanding their operations.
- Warehouse Operations Manager for a Leading 3PL in Tamworth- Great opportunity to lead and develop a new team
- Warehouse Operations Manager for a Leader 3PL in Tamworth
- Great opportunity to lead and develop a new team
An exciting opportunity to work for a tech company based in Leeds. Leading the operations side of marketing, you will coordinate with stakeholders and clients and maximise lead generation.
- A role with an exciting tech company
- Use your marketing skills in a forward thinking company
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly in the City of London office. This person will lead on building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
I am delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Operations Manager on a 3 month fixed term contract for a fast-growing start-up manufacturing business based in Knaresborough. The business is looking for a proven leader within a manufacturing environment who is process driven and is has significant experience of managing large scale teams within a production facility.
- Fast-Growing Manufacturing Business
- Fantastic Opportunities for Personal Development and Progression
- UK Leading 3PL Distribution Business, needing a Operations Manager - Interim Start Straight Away.
- Monday to Friday Role, Reporting into the Site General Manager
- Operations Manager - Interim Start Straight Away
- Monday to Friday Opportunity
My client, a market leading energy business based in Central London, is looking for a Treasury Operations Manager to join their team.
- Working for a leading energy business
- Based in Central London
Transport Operations Manager - Leading 3PL Business - Nottinghamshire
- Leading UK 3PL Provider - Nottinghamshire
- CPC National Essential
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Regional Transport Manager for the South East.
- Fuels sector - specialist vehicles
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Transport Site Operations Manager for a market leading vehicle re -marketing logistics service provider for the automotive sector
- Great opportunity to progress and develop your career.
An opportunity for an immediately available warehouse expert to support a leading distributor for 6 months.
- An exciting 6 month contract assigment
- You must be immediately available and commit to the contract length
Our client is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to look after the day to day operations of a large portfolio of cleaning contracts for their public sector based clients throughout the South West Region.
- Regional Operations Manager - Cleaning
Due to rapid expansion at my client's FMCG Mansfield hub in Nottinghamshire, I am actively seeking to engage Transport Professionals for a great opportunity as a Transport Shift Operations Manager.
- Excellent opportunity for progression to Transport Manager inside 2 years
- Permanent days shift (Monday to Friday only)
A really exciting role with a huge FMCG client has become available for a very strong commercial candidate looking for a new challenge, working closely between Sales, Customer Development and Marketing and driving the Gifting Annual Plan with retail partners.
We are looking for someone who is confident, entrepreneurial and comes with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Opportunity to work on category leading FMCG brands
- Exciting and creative role for someone with strong commercial skills
As the M&E Operations Manager you will be the specialist advisor, responsible person and budget manager for M&E and will manage a small team of professional and trades staff, consultants, contractors and other partners within a variety of budgets and processes. You will build up a small team to be professional, efficient and provide the business value for money.
- Brilliant newly created role with a fantastic housing assocation.
- South West based