This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader within its food sector in an exciting demand planning manager role. You will be a key leader for the IBP implementation project across the organisation.
- Long term career opportunities with this global business
- This role will be supporting the new IBP implementation project
Demand Planning refers to the process of forecasting the trends of wholesale & B2B accounts both future & in-season sales. Our Demand Planning team work closely with our commercial teams and the buying teams of our key accounts.
- Opportunity to develop a career within Demand Planning
- Work for a globally recognized brand
Senior planning role within an growing FMCG business which is looking to further develop its brand reach and diversity.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Growing FMCG business
On offer is an opportunity for a demand planner wanting to rapidly grow their career with one of the biggest names in the FMCG sector.
- Iconic FMCG brand that is recognised globally
- One of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the world
The Operations Analyst will liaise with Co-pack partners and US-based supply chain to ensure production, inventory and procurement plans are aligned with sales activity.
You will lead continuous improvement projects to ensure an efficient and lean Supply Chain.
- Recruiting a Supply Chain and Operations Analyst to join global drinks brand
- Berkshire, Supply Chain, planning, analysis, continuous improvement, projects
The role of Supply Planner will play a key part in the businesses success, responsible for analyst customer demand, creating forecasts and presenting that to stakeholders. Good knowledge of supply chain, stock & forecasting is essential.
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing FMCG business
- Required experience: Supply chain, forecasting, inventory management
My FMCG manufacturing client are looking to recruit a Demand Planner, to bolster their supply chain team. Based at the North Derbyshire site, you will be responsible for creating, monitoring, analysing, and improving the demand forecast for the business, both short and long term.
- Leading FMCG manufacturing client, operating on a global scale
- Pivotal Demand Planner role with my client based in North Derbyshire
I am looking for an adaptable and experienced Demand Planner to increase my clients market share across EMEA. In this role, you will be part of a growing and successful team responsible for the Sales & Operations planning within the EMEA region. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and have a passion for learning.
- Join a well known and established brand
- Build a career in Demand Planning
I am currently recruiting a Demand Planner on a 12 month fixed term contract to join an exciting FMCG brand base in the Berkshire area.
The role will lead forecasting for seasonal products and support the overall end to end Supply Chain.
- Recruiting a Demand Planner on a 12 month contract based in Berkshire
- Forecasting, demand planning, supply chain, consumer, FMCG, Berkshire
Opportunity to join a global FMCG brand who are investing in their supply chain planning team due to significant growth.
- Global Consumer Goods Brand
- Leadership Position
The Demand Manager will be responsible for one of the largest portfolios of the business and play a pivotal role leading the Sales & Operations Planning processes.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a Demand Planning role
- Chance to work in a fast paced environment