The Expeditor function provides the primary interface between the external supply chain and the company on a day to day basis. The function is responsible for maintaining a professional, structured and organised process for the management of purchase orders and inbound materials that meets customer requirements aligned to the master production plan and tactical build plans
- 2 positions available
- 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
The buyer will have a variety of responsibilities including category management for a range of direct and indirect categories
- Exciting progressive business in a high-growth sector
- Opportunity to make change
The successful Contract Manager will be responsible for contract negotiation, management and oversight of the process to deliver against the requirements of a portfolio of contracts.
- Expand knowledge of NHS Commissioning Contract Management
- Competitive salary and hybrid working
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in tenders spanning several categories on an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend beyond that. The post will be fully remote working with a good amount of flexibility.
- Opportunity to work on a number of Categories across NHS Services
- Fully remote working
I am delighted to be working with a Sheffield based organisation to recruit a Senior Procurement Specialist. Initially, this is a 6 month role.
- Be a mentor a coach to a wider procurement team.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
Butternut Box is looking for a Contract Manufacturing Category Buyer to join the Procurement & Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for an international & varied supply base, purchasing across a range of manufacturing sites for both food and non food products.
- Butternut Box
- Can be Doncaster or London based
This position offers the chance to work on complex collaborative procurement projects across the South Yorkshire region with a specific IT/Digital focus. The post is predominantly remote working but may require the appointed candidate to go on site on occasion.
- Excellent opportunity to support ICS Development Procurement Projects
- Hybrid working
I am delighted to be supporting an NHS Organisation in Sheffield with the recruitment of a Senior Category Manager on a remote working basis.
- Senior opportunity to develop a team
- Offering working from home and/or a hybrid working pattern
As an integral part of the Operations team, you will strengthen the Supply Chain Group covering raw material supply and warehousing as our company expands.
This Supply Chain group will cover all incoming materials to feed our UK production and ancillary processes. You will play an integral part in set-up of the centralised warehouse as well as identify and deploy a warehouse management system.
- Responsibility for setting up and owning end to end manufacturing Supply Chain
- Rapidly growing organisation offering future progression
To support the purchasing department in reviewing current supplier agreements and sourcing new suppliers.
- Minimum 6 months
- Mixture remote/office based working
The Buyer will be fundamental in supporting the business growth through ensuring that the increase in demand is forecast and products are acquired on a timely basis.
- Great company culture
- Progression opportunity