The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
You will work closely with the Lifestyle team to define the website product strategy and roadmap for the business, owning the digital product roadmap for the Lifestyle business to ensure both a short- and long-term product vision that is cutting edge in terms of functionality and leading the way within the luxury goods market.
- An exciting opportunity to work within the lifestyle business segment
- Create new ways to engage with people and digital products
Associate Product Manager to spearhead the evolution of the product platform as the client enters new markets and customer segments.
- Technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience.
- Stealth Startup with an oversubscribed series A.
A Product Marketing Manager is required to develop the product marketing strategy for some marketing leading SAAS products. Working closely with department heads, you will understand the market and customer needs, developing a marketing program to help address those needs and increase sales.
- Marketing Leading Products
- Product Marketing Leader
An exciting opportunity to work within the Product Marketing team for an incredibly fast growing SaaS business. The successful candidate will have excellent Product Marketing skills and a background in SaaS/Technology, with a 'can do' approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- New opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- 6 month contract within the Product Marketing team
A great opportunity to increase your knowledge within Product Marketing and join a PE backed tech firm
- Leading provider of remote access solutions -Remote role
- Newly created role at the forefront of our client's development
Currently searching for a dynamic Head of / Director level Product Manager to take a hands on and leadership role in the evolution of our suite of mobile payments products. As the Head of Product Management, you will have responsibility for driving the product & proposition strategy in online e-commerce. Your product vision will be to plan, design and build to scale based on market potential, commercial opportunities and technological capabilities.
- SVP / Head of role leading on product management for mobile payments solutions
- Lead role owning product management across international markets
The Role of the Product Manager will involve:
- Overseeing the full scope of the current Direct to consumer payment methods/Gateways.
- Implementing the long-term Strategic roadmap to improve and innovate the way payments are received on their various Digital Platforms.
- The Opportunity to work in a long term contract
- The chance to work for a well known household SaaS Product
This role is for a highly commercial product marketing leader with proven experience in taking new financial service products to market globally and working in an Agile and lean product development / Software as a
- Be the first product marketer within this fast growing B2B SaaS business
- Hybrid working patterns
An exciting opportunity for a proven BI Analyst to support our goal to help grow the protection industry through the use of data and analytics.
Reporting to the Data Product Manager, you will work closely with all areas of the business to deliver wide-ranging data-driven solutions.
- A market leading FinTech provider with strong growth ambitions.
- Hands-on role with exposure to the latest technologies.
The Senior PM will be responsible for supporting a range of projects, revenue and growth initiatives, customer experience, risk & compliance as well as Product go-to market. The PM will need to have high flexibility and agility as the role requires an individual to navigate work for multiple teams spanning multiple time zones.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leader within the payments space
- Support a rang of projects, revenue growth and initiatives