This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team that is currently experiencing a high period of growth. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the Polymer product range within the distribution business focusing on the UK and Nordics.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation
- Looking for a commercial Product Manager to grow their distribution business
Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager - Savings to join this financial services organisation with brilliant cooperative culture
- Brand new role with financial services organisation
- Hybrid working within a great culture
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
- Product Manager opportunity for a manufacturing company
An international consumer goods business specialising in personal care products
Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression
- An international consumer goods business specialising in personal care products
- Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression
- You will work closely with Finance and Engineering teams to identify and develop new product opportunities that enhance and expand our client's finance capabilities
- You will focus on the development of our clients Finance engine, working to encapsulate the complexity of the finance pricing domain into a simple scalable system and providing tools for the business and our customers.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities for this Insurtech Unicorn
- Close working with the Finance and Engineering teams
An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG food business as Product Manager working across a portfolio of award winning brands.
- Are you looking to join a global and fast paced FMCG business
- An exciting Product Manager role on a portfolio of award winning brands
The Product Manager will be responsible for taking agreed concepts and managing the commercial development through to launch. Ensuring all the relevant kitchen/lab assessment is undertaken to assess the commercial feasibility developing the offer along the way. Then following through to operational feasibility - for both manufactured and imported products.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a new Marketing team as a Product Manager!
- Great benefits and hybrid working opportunities!
Software Product Manager reporting to the MD of Analytics, define and design the architecture for business requirements
- Product Manager who can also code
- Global analytics product
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new
product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
One of the best benefits packages in the UK - Salary up to £70,000 + Relocation Package
Digital Product Manager - Can be based in Manchester, Leeds or York - Hybrid working, stakeholder-facing.
- EXCELLENT benefits package - One of the UK's best
- Very exciting and varied programme - Sector-defining
Associate Product Manager to spearhead the evolution of the product platform as the client enters new markets and customer segments.
- Technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience.
- Stealth Startup with an oversubscribed series A.
- Key driver of NPD internally through the business - this involves coordinating multi-functions and activities, including liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D, suppliers and the customer!
- Be involved with a wide variety of tasks including product costings and commercials, risk analysis, supplier briefing and more! A chance to really delve into a variety of tasks within NPD and widen your experiences.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Fantastic career opportunities, in-house training and development opportunities
A broad-line Product Management role within a leading, Global brand. You will be responsible for full Product Management from concepts, through development to manufacturing.
- Rapidly growing Midlands based Manufacturing Business
- Great long term career prospects and development opportunities
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to be responsible for the tenant management and oversight of our office 365 suite.
- Amazing opportunity for Career growth
- Excellent benefit Package
The Product Manager plays a key role within D&A, owning solution development and leading the squad from high level proposal through to delivery. In your role, you own project budgets, time lines and designs and are the lead person within the squad to the business.
- Join an organisation empowering people through Data & Analytics
- Play a key role in an exciting and evolving Data & Analytics journey
Support the development and tactical implementation of product brand strategy for new products for the US market
Work within the US-FDA guidelines for the promotion of medicines to ensure that material and programs are compliant and produced in accordance with all US rules and regulations.
- Be part of a successful growing pharmaceutical company
- Chance to work in a fast paced, dynamic company
As Senior Product Manager for Data Products you will discover and develop new digital products that leverage RX's customer and industry sector data to provide new insights to customers and grow RX revenue.
- Discover and develop new digital products
- Opportunity to operate across multiple B2B markets globally
The role is based in the Receiveables Finance Product team and will be the first point of contact on Receivables Finance product suite.
The role is a key liaison contact with the Product Delivery team for the Technology and Operations streams, the Operations team for the execution of projects, Product Commercial Insight team for the Marketing and Research streams and Structuring, Distribution and Origination on relevant processes.
- Acting as the receivables finance product specialist for the business
- Working closely with origination and structuring around deal execution processes
Large corporate based in Manchester looking for a product owner or business analyst to provide a link between customer services life cycle and their SAP customer service system c4c. We are looking to speak with analysts that can define and prioritise queries and deliver clear and concise communication to their vendor. They need inquisitive people that thrive on providing solutions.
- Global business
- Sophisticated and forward thinking culture
Looking after a category value currently worth c. £4million our client is looking for a technically astute Product Manager to join their Electro Mechanical Product team to work an end to end Product life-cycle role.
- Looking after an existing Product portfolio delivering c.£4million per year
- Working with highly technical, high value products
Two new Product Management roles for a rapidly expanding FinTech.
- Career potential
- Challenging role
The Global Product Marketing Manager is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing tool kits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
EU Service & Portals Product Manager - API Developer Portal
- Integration of clients to payments (online gateway product for partners, terminals, reports
- Product strategy and delivery
- Renowned payments house with impressive tech/innovation plans for their partners
- Dublin to become the global centre for big data and technology for the firm
Developing a product strategy through deep understanding of the vendor value proposition and the end to end journey to define the objectives and metrics of the products and to drive performance towards that goal in the interests of the best customer experience and the wider strategic goals of Digital Innovation.
- Development of product strategy and value proposition
- Digital innovation in a global events business
EU Service and Portals Product Manager - API & Developer Portal
- Intergration of clients to payments (online gateway product for partners, teminals, reports
- Product strategy and delivery
- Lean Finance team with big profile-recognition & training by very senior players
- FinTech so quick decision making, non-political environment
Are you an experienced Senior Product Manager? Would you like to work for a market leading brand?
- Senior Product Manager
As their MTB Designer/Product Manager you will be responsible for end to end delivery of the MTB proposition and designing key prototypes that can be developed into market leading products.
- An opportunity to design and develop bikes with free reign
- The chance to work for a well known and established bike brand
A leading health care insurance provider are looking for a new product marketing manager. You will support the Head of Product Marketing in devising marketing strategies and go to market plans for the portfolio of health insurance products, across Individual and SME audiences.
- Leading health insurance provider in London
- Permanent position
As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for the company's product portfolio.
- Product Marketing Manager role - leading consultancy
- Flexible working on offer - Commutable from Surrey or London