The Role of the Product Manager includes:
- Conceptualising and implementing the full end-to-end production and implementation of a technologically advanced finance product that utilises large B2B Data sets.
- Collaborating and managing cross discipline teams and high level internal/external stakeholders.
- The opportunity to build/optimise an innovative Product for Global Fintech
- The chance to work in a well established and collaborative Product team.
The Product Manager will combine the best product management approaches and apply them to the energy trading technology world. They will seek to create products that people admire with a level of rich functionality and quality experienced from SaaS products.
- create products that people admire with rich functionality and quality
- define the product vision and strategy whilst measuring success metrics
Play a pivotal role in the future of the organisation by driving the product vision and participate in strategic decisions with the senior leadership team. Be accountable for the holistic technical vision and development of our core products
- Amazing opportunity for Career growth
- Remote working
The Role of the Product Manager involves:
- Developing and shaping the roadmap for this unique and culturally innovative organisation.
- Supporting the organisation with Digital innovation to increase their brand awareness and channels of increasing revenue.
- The opportunity to shape the Digital products created by a music publisher
- A chance to thrive in a diverse, inclusive and Digitall
Software Product Manager reporting to the MD of Analytics, define and design the architecture for business requirements
- Product Manager who can also code
- Global analytics product
Fantastic opportunity within a fast growing pet supplements business
A chance to join a D2C team during an exciting growth period
- Fantastic opportunity within a fast growing pet supplements business
- A chance to join a D2C team during an exciting growth period
This position will provide strategic product management across all the business markets. The role will entail gathering information from customers, market research and/or other sources to create product plans, sales and marketing guidelines for all customer segments.
- Manager product roadmap and product lifecycle
- Great opportunity at a leading International Brand
Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager - Savings to join this financial services organisation with brilliant cooperative culture
- Brand new role with financial services organisation
- Hybrid working within a great culture
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
- Product Manager opportunity for a manufacturing company
An international consumer goods business specialising in personal care products
Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression
- An international consumer goods business specialising in personal care products
- Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new
product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG food business as Product Manager working across a portfolio of award winning brands.
- Are you looking to join a global and fast paced FMCG business
- An exciting Product Manager role on a portfolio of award winning brands
The successful candidate will work as part of the central digital and marketing team as a Digital Product Manager as they carry out a digital transformation programme.
- An opportunity to work as a Digital Product Manager
- An arms length body of central government
Associate Product Manager to spearhead the evolution of the product platform as the client enters new markets and customer segments.
- Technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience.
- Stealth Startup with an oversubscribed series A.
- Key driver of NPD internally through the business - this involves coordinating multi-functions and activities, including liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D, suppliers and the customer!
- Be involved with a wide variety of tasks including product costings and commercials, risk analysis, supplier briefing and more! A chance to really delve into a variety of tasks within NPD and widen your experiences.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Fantastic career opportunities, in-house training and development opportunities
We are looking to speak to product managers across industries, based in the Southern Home Counties and West London. Towns such as Reading, Maidenhead, Guildford, Woking. We have a variety of Product Manager roles in a variety of industries.
- We are recruiting a variety of Product Manager roles
- Across industry and seniority levels.
As Senior Product Manager for Data Products you will discover and develop new digital products that leverage RX's customer and industry sector data to provide new insights to customers and grow RX revenue.
- Discover and develop new digital products
- Opportunity to operate across multiple B2B markets globally
This position will define, develop and implement EMEA product marketing and commercialisation initiatives of interventional Cardiology products in the region. Success in the role relies heavily on strong product management, communication skills and commercialisation experience.
- Forward thinking business in the medical sector
- Fantastic culture and career development opportunities
Looking after a category value currently worth c. £4million our client is looking for a technically astute Product Manager to join their Electro Mechanical Product team to work an end to end Product life-cycle role.
- Looking after an existing Product portfolio delivering c.£4million per year
- Working with highly technical, high value products
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be managing products throughout the lifecycle, including: researching digital needs within VerseOne's target sectors and the wider market, contributing to the Product Roadmap, writing specifications, managing the dayto-day projects within the Development Team, and collating and assembling sales materials in order to ensure increased revenues from VerseOne products.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- Working in the B2B technology space
The Global Product Marketing Manager is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing tool kits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
An end to end Product Management role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
- A varied role working for "a green company" within the Utilities sector
- Working within a collaborative team environment, with great Management
EU Service & Portals Product Manager - API Developer Portal
- Integration of clients to payments (online gateway product for partners, terminals, reports
- Product strategy and delivery
- Renowned payments house with impressive tech/innovation plans for their partners
- Dublin to become the global centre for big data and technology for the firm
Are you an experienced Senior Product Manager? Would you like to work for a market leading brand?
- Senior Product Manager
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing of the products across all Uk markets and Channels.
- International business with amazing progression opportunities
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
Developing a product strategy through deep understanding of the vendor value proposition and the end to end journey to define the objectives and metrics of the products and to drive performance towards that goal in the interests of the best customer experience and the wider strategic goals of Digital Innovation.
- Development of product strategy and value proposition
- Digital innovation in a global events business
A Product Marketing Manager is required to develop the product marketing strategy for some marketing leading SAAS products. Working closely with department heads, you will understand the market and customer needs, developing a marketing program to help address those needs and increase sales.
- Marketing Leading Products
- Product Marketing Leader
The Product Marketing Manager will take products to market and manage the product life cycle.
- Take products to market & manage the product life cycle for this global company
- Based near Camberley with hybrid working
An exciting opportunity to work within the Product Marketing team for an incredibly fast growing SaaS business. The successful candidate will have excellent Product Marketing skills and a background in SaaS/Technology, with a 'can do' approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- New opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- 6 month contract within the Product Marketing team