This position will provide strategic product management across all the business markets. The role will entail gathering information from customers, market research and/or other sources to create product plans, sales and marketing guidelines for all customer segments.
- Manager product roadmap and product lifecycle
- Great opportunity at a leading International Brand
Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager - Savings to join this financial services organisation with brilliant cooperative culture
- Brand new role with financial services organisation
- Hybrid working within a great culture
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
- Product Manager opportunity for a manufacturing company
An international consumer goods business specialising in personal care products
Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression
- An international consumer goods business specialising in personal care products
- Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new
product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG food business as Product Manager working across a portfolio of award winning brands.
- Are you looking to join a global and fast paced FMCG business
- An exciting Product Manager role on a portfolio of award winning brands
- Key driver of NPD internally through the business - this involves coordinating multi-functions and activities, including liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D, suppliers and the customer!
- Be involved with a wide variety of tasks including product costings and commercials, risk analysis, supplier briefing and more! A chance to really delve into a variety of tasks within NPD and widen your experiences.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Fantastic career opportunities, in-house training and development opportunities
We are looking to speak to product managers across industries, based in the Southern Home Counties and West London. Towns such as Reading, Maidenhead, Guildford, Woking. We have a variety of Product Manager roles in a variety of industries.
- We are recruiting a variety of Product Manager roles
- Across industry and seniority levels.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be managing products throughout the lifecycle, including: researching digital needs within VerseOne's target sectors and the wider market, contributing to the Product Roadmap, writing specifications, managing the dayto-day projects within the Development Team, and collating and assembling sales materials in order to ensure increased revenues from VerseOne products.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- Working in the B2B technology space
The Global Product Marketing Manager is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing tool kits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
An end to end Product Management role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
- A varied role working for "a green company" within the Utilities sector
- Working within a collaborative team environment, with great Management
EU Service & Portals Product Manager - API Developer Portal
- Integration of clients to payments (online gateway product for partners, terminals, reports
- Product strategy and delivery
- Renowned payments house with impressive tech/innovation plans for their partners
- Dublin to become the global centre for big data and technology for the firm
EU Service and Portals Product Manager - API & Developer Portal
- Intergration of clients to payments (online gateway product for partners, teminals, reports
- Product strategy and delivery
- Lean Finance team with big profile-recognition & training by very senior players
- FinTech so quick decision making, non-political environment
Are you an experienced Senior Product Manager? Would you like to work for a market leading brand?
- Senior Product Manager
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing of the products across all Uk markets and Channels.
- International business with amazing progression opportunities
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
A Product Marketing Manager is required to develop the product marketing strategy for some marketing leading SAAS products. Working closely with department heads, you will understand the market and customer needs, developing a marketing program to help address those needs and increase sales.
- Marketing Leading Products
- Product Marketing Leader
The Product Marketing Manager will take products to market and manage the product life cycle.
- Take products to market & manage the product life cycle for this global company
- Based near Camberley with hybrid working
An exciting opportunity to work within the Product Marketing team for an incredibly fast growing SaaS business. The successful candidate will have excellent Product Marketing skills and a background in SaaS/Technology, with a 'can do' approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- New opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- 6 month contract within the Product Marketing team
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional that is passionate with experience in NPD and is able to effectively lead the product development process for Pharmaceutical & OTC (Over the Counter) products.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Progression Opportunities
A great opportunity to increase your knowledge within Product Marketing and join a PE backed tech firm
- Leading provider of remote access solutions -Remote role
- Newly created role at the forefront of our client's development
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will will own the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for their global products and experiences to ensure all customers understand and use all the products and experiences to the best advantage.
- Working for an exciting, fast growing Fintech business
- As the first Product Marketer in the business there is scope to develop a team
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining the solution roadmap and for marketing and sales campaigns based on the functionality of the products, the needs and requirements of specific customers, and market opportunities across the customer base and the broader marketplace.
- Working for one of the market leaders in the SaaS space
- Fantastic opportunity to work with this expanding global business
My client is a leading designer and manufacturer of products and solutions for use in minimally invasive surgery. Due to their success they are now looking to add to their team a dedicated and passionate International Marketing Manager.
- Global Organization with innovative products
- Fantastic career opportunities
Work with both internal and external partners to improve traffic, conversion rate and average order value through the activation of marketing plans across content, paid & organic social, PR, SEO and Influencer management. They will also lead and project manage the product design team in order to direct and deliver NPD /EPD projects from idea to launch.
- Join a fast paced growing retail/ecommerce business
- Be part of a growing, innovative business who invest in their people
This role is for a highly commercial product marketing leader with proven experience in taking new financial service products to market globally and working in an Agile and lean product development / Software as a
- Be the first product marketer within this fast growing B2B SaaS business
- Hybrid working patterns
Be responsible for all marketing activities for all brands within the division. Engage senior stakeholders in the strategic marketing plan.
- Full mix marketing management
- Building and construction
An exciting opportunity as a Product Marketing Specialist has arisen in Berkshire. This role will require travel to the office initially before moving to a remote position; working closely with EMEA product managers to implement the spare parts strategy they define.
- 12-18 month contract for a global organisation in the consumer goods category.
- This role will suit an analytical candidate with high attention to detail.
- The role will encompass all elements of digital marketing campaign planning, execution and optimisation
As well as supporting commercial fundraising and trading activity, the Digital Marketing Manager also plays a central role working with product and other marketing managers in delivering relevant and targeted campaigns to other audiences, including carers, patients and influencers.
- Develop and implement your digital marketing plans for paid channels
- Lead the paid digital marketing activity for the organisation