The Product Manager will combine the best product management approaches and apply them to the energy trading technology world. They will seek to create products that people admire with a level of rich functionality and quality experienced from SaaS products.
- create products that people admire with rich functionality and quality
- define the product vision and strategy whilst measuring success metrics
Play a pivotal role in the future of the organisation by driving the product vision and participate in strategic decisions with the senior leadership team. Be accountable for the holistic technical vision and development of our core products
- Amazing opportunity for Career growth
- Remote working
The Role of the Product Manager involves:
- Developing and shaping the roadmap for this unique and culturally innovative organisation.
- Supporting the organisation with Digital innovation to increase their brand awareness and channels of increasing revenue.
- The opportunity to shape the Digital products created by a music publisher
- A chance to thrive in a diverse, inclusive and Digitall
Software Product Manager reporting to the MD of Analytics, define and design the architecture for business requirements
- Product Manager who can also code
- Global analytics product
You will work closely with the Lifestyle team to define the website product strategy and roadmap for the business, owning the digital product roadmap for the Lifestyle business to ensure both a short- and long-term product vision that is cutting edge in terms of functionality and leading the way within the luxury goods market.
- An exciting opportunity to work within the lifestyle business segment
- Create new ways to engage with people and digital products
Associate Product Manager to spearhead the evolution of the product platform as the client enters new markets and customer segments.
- Technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience.
- Stealth Startup with an oversubscribed series A.
The Product Manager plays a key role within D&A, owning solution development and leading the squad from high level proposal through to delivery. In your role, you own project budgets, time lines and designs and are the lead person within the squad to the business.
- Join an organisation empowering people through Data & Analytics
- Play a key role in an exciting and evolving Data & Analytics journey
As Senior Product Manager for Data Products you will discover and develop new digital products that leverage RX's customer and industry sector data to provide new insights to customers and grow RX revenue.
- Discover and develop new digital products
- Opportunity to operate across multiple B2B markets globally
Developing a product strategy through deep understanding of the vendor value proposition and the end to end journey to define the objectives and metrics of the products and to drive performance towards that goal in the interests of the best customer experience and the wider strategic goals of Digital Innovation.
- Development of product strategy and value proposition
- Digital innovation in a global events business
IT leaders to join our busy IT department as IT Product Managers, leading the formulation and implementation of the IT strategy for the organisation, as well as operating and managing the existing systems and infrastructure to drive maximum benefit across the business.
- Excellent move for career progression
- Spearhead Digital in the organisation
A critical role responsible for ensuring successful introduction of product developments to market, through integration and coordination of key relationships across the business including Operations, Customer Experience, Product, Marketing, Web, App and others.
Leading the transition through all customer and change activities and ensuring parties are on board and fully enabled to deploy these changes.
- Responsible for developing and managing the Commercial Change Plan
- Responsible for development of and owning key deployment & transition strategies
The delivery manager is accountable for the performance of the delivery team.
- Join this public sector organisation as an Agile Delivery Manager
- Up to £53,000 (plus London weighting of £7000) + Benefits!
Currently searching for a dynamic Head of / Director level Product Manager to take a hands on and leadership role in the evolution of our suite of mobile payments products. As the Head of Product Management, you will have responsibility for driving the product & proposition strategy in online e-commerce. Your product vision will be to plan, design and build to scale based on market potential, commercial opportunities and technological capabilities.
- SVP / Head of role leading on product management for mobile payments solutions
- Lead role owning product management across international markets
As Product Owner you will drive the performance of a Partner vertical (focusing on travel services) developing the strategy that creates a portfolio of products, delivering commercial benefit from the Partnership.
You will be accountable for the development and implementation of proposition plans based on prioritised development opportunities, with P&L responsibility and ownership of the specific vertical and work in agile with the delivery team
- Travel Insurance Tech
- Agile Product Owner. P&L responsibility.
The Role of the Product Manager will involve:
- Overseeing the full scope of the current Direct to consumer payment methods/Gateways.
- Implementing the long-term Strategic roadmap to improve and innovate the way payments are received on their various Digital Platforms.
- The Opportunity to work in a long term contract
- The chance to work for a well known household SaaS Product
An exciting opportunity for a proven BI Analyst to support our goal to help grow the protection industry through the use of data and analytics.
Reporting to the Data Product Manager, you will work closely with all areas of the business to deliver wide-ranging data-driven solutions.
- A market leading FinTech provider with strong growth ambitions.
- Hands-on role with exposure to the latest technologies.
The Senior PM will be responsible for supporting a range of projects, revenue and growth initiatives, customer experience, risk & compliance as well as Product go-to market. The PM will need to have high flexibility and agility as the role requires an individual to navigate work for multiple teams spanning multiple time zones.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leader within the payments space
- Support a rang of projects, revenue growth and initiatives