The purpose of the Social Media Manager role is to lead the social media strategy and execution for the brand, products and services to target customers. The role will have full day-to-day responsibility for our activity and engagement across all social media platforms.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a multi-product retailer!
- Great career progression!
Digital Marketing Officer / Social Media Manager / Digital Communications Manager
Teesside / Middlesbrough - Up to c£34,500/ Day Rate - Approx. 9-12 Month Contract
- Digital Marketing Communications - Social Media Manager - Google Analytics
- Teesside - Public Sector
Lead the global social media strategy, bringing the brand and product to life across social media platforms, engaging followers and driving traffic to the brand's website.
- Lead the Social Media strategy for a global & innovative lifestyle/fashion brand
- Drive engagement through exciting & creative social activations
A multi award-winning PR and communications agency in London is looking to grow its digital division with a newly created Social Media Manager / Senior role.
This collaborative, down-to-earth team are looking for a creative self-starter to join them - helping to strategize and execute social programmes for an impressive line-up of consumer brands including the likes of Virgin Active, Hilton Hotels, Cadbury and Jack Daniel's.
- Manage creative social campaigns (organic and paid) for leading FMCG brands
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive team who cares about its people
The Social and Owned Media Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the social strategy, content, activation and analysis of all Nintendo UK's social media accounts and owned channels, as well as growing owned channels through driving consumer insights
- Working at one of the leading entertainment brands!
- Leading the Social Media and Owned Media strategy
The Social Media & Influencer Manager will help grow a bigger and more engaged digital and social following across the UK and Ireland, and showcase the business as the brand leader within B2C and B2B social and digital environments. An opportunity to work with some of the best creative agencies in the UK and shape an FMCG powerhouse brand for the future - turning online fans into consumers.
- Work for an established family owned FMCG powerhouse
- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth
A superb opportunity for a BI Manager to be part of a leadership team and advise on new strategies and influence key decisions. Remote work available.
- Expand BI Funciton
- Strategise and Influence core decisons