Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Venture Life Group PLC to offer an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join their rapidly growing business.
- Rapidly growing consumer healthcare business
- A key leadership role in this exciting organisation
We are working with a high growth technology service provider who are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to help them with their growth plans for the UK Market. This role will be based in their London or Leeds office.
- Working for a high growth technology consultancy
- This role will be heading up UK marketing, their high growth region
We are looking for an experienced global marketing director in consumer goods.
- Global remit
- Business growing rapidly
We are partnering with a leading global investment management firm who specialise in the private and higher education investment space. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to develop their global marketing strategy for the business. This role is based in London but with flexible working.
- Working for an investment management company
- This role will be the first marketing hire and will develop the strategy
We are partnering with a high growth fintech company specialising in the crypto-currencies space. With Headquarters growing in London, they are looking for their first marketing hire to build out a marketing strategy to help the business achieve their growth plans.
- Working for a rapidly growing fitech company specialising in crypto currencies
- This role will be leading on global marketing
A specialist multichannel retailer in Liverpool are looking for an innovative Head of Marketing to join them in a brand new position for the business.
- Brand new role with potential to develop in to a director level position
- Liverpool based specialist retailer
This is a newly created role for one of the world leading event organisers. The head of marketing will come in and take ownership of marketing, digital and automation for one of the companies largest portfolios.
- New opportunity for a Head of Marketing
- To join one of the worlds leading event organisers
As the Head of Marketing, you take responsibility for the brand and the entire UK and International marketing strategy from research and planning to execution and analysis. Taking responsibility for the whole Marketing function, you will have full accountability of the Marketing budget, take responsibility for driving performance across all channels, assessing performance, and introducing new initiatives to deliver future growth.
- Head of International Marketing role for fast growth business
- Opportunity to own the full Marketing strategy for the business
Due to strong organic growth and aggressive strategic expansion plans, we are now seeking an experienced B2B marketing professional to lead the development and implementation of our marketing strategy. This is a rare opportunity to develop your career in renewable energy with global, rapidly-scaling organisation.
- Opportunity to manage and grow a marketing team
- Be a part of a rapidly growing global business
We are working with a high growth B2B and B2C fintech company who are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Director into their London team. This is a new role, reporting to the VP Commercial.
- Working for a high growth Fin-Tech start up
- This role will be leading on performance marketing and partnerships
As the Head of Marketing Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing the strategy that creates awareness and interest of the brand and product, whilst also leading to a successful conversion of leads to customers.
- Head of Marketing Acquisition - B2B SAAS
- Fast growth tech business
If you are an immediately available senior marketing professional in the Yorkshire area I'd be keen to talk to you about this opportunity! Immediate start and an initial 3 month contract
- Immediate start with sustainable manufacturer
- Based near Harrogate with 1 or 2 days home working per week
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with The Romo Group.The company require a highly creative and innovative Head of Marketing & Digital Media with experience of the interiors or luxury goods sector, to lead and develop their talented in-house creative marketing team.
- Luxury Interiors
- Leading international textile and wall-covering design house
A standalone Interim Senior Marketing Director opportunity at a leading technology firm, to design, strategize and implement product launch.
- Interim Senior Marketing Director role starting ASAP
- 6 month contract within the technology sector.
You will be accountable for the sales growth and development of a successful home furnishings brand.
- Rapidly growing business
- Real ability to make a difference
We are working with a leading asset manager who are investing heavily in the build out and development of their digital offering. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate Director into their digital team in London.
- Working with a leading asset manager, role is associate director level
- This role will be instrumental in driving the digital offering forward
We are partnering with a leading business within the energy sustainability space who are looking to hire a Marketing and Communications Director into their team in London.
- An exciting opportunity to develop the marketing and communications function
- Working for a leading innovative company within the sustainable energy sector
A Director of Product Marketing is required to create and develop products relevant for the market to help increase revenue growth and market share. You will lead the product strategy , playing a key role across the business to ensure products are market leading withing the industry to further enhance company revenue growth.
- Director of Product Marketing role for fast growth business
- Excellent SAAS Organisation
Play an instrumental role in this SME's continued growth through paid ads and the day to day management of digital platforms.
- High-growth SME
Working with the Global Marketing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing function of the whole group. You will manage your own projects, bringing a creative and digital focus to the team.
- Exciting opportunity
- Marketing a specialist product set within a global role
The Campaign Manager will be responsible the planning, implementation and tracking of campaigns. You will report directly into the Head of Marketing and other departments to deliver marketing objectives. This role is based in London but the company works across international events.
- Working for an International company
- Working with a great supportive team
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Strategy & Activation, you will drive operational excellence across the marketing function, identifying key risks (including third-party risk), ensuring compliance, and supporting with governance.
- Unique role - 2nd line of defence for the marketing team of a household name
- Exposure to senior leaders and taking ownership of a newly created role
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a consumer durables organisation, seeking a Marketing Activation Manager to drive forward their ambitious and exciting transformation. Based in Kent, and easily commutable from South London and and Surrey; this role will report to the Head of Marketing, lead X1 direct report and manage the go-to-market strategy and activation plan through B2C and B2B channels.
- Lead and deliver the go-to-market, activation plans for NPD launches.
- Join a business with a clear strategy for innovation, technology and growth.
A Group Marketing Executive required to play a important role in a growing marketing team within a global manufacturing company based in the Dudley region. Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will take responsibility a Key Brand (Brand Management) while also managing Internal Communications (Content, Newsletters etc).
- Group level responsibility
- A varied role compromising of Brand Management and Internal Comms
The group are looking for an ambitious, proactive and resourceful Marketing Manager to join the brand on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a fast paced and varied role supporting on all aspects of the marketing mix, including but not limited to, events, social media, website management and client communications.
- Permanent position
- Leading financial advisory group in London
An excellent opportunity to run the Marketing function as their Digital Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Marketing team, and developing and executing new ideas to help the growth of the business.
- Digital Marketing Manager role for fast growth business
- Fast growth tech business
An immediately recognisable global brand are looking for a Category Marketing Manager to join their UK team based in Greater Manchester. This is a new role for a growing Marketing function and could lead to a Director level position over the coming years.
- Brand new role for one of the North Wests well known FMCG businesses
- Opportunity to develop a team and take full ownership of Category Development