Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
As the anaged Reseller Partner, you will drive the strategy and growth of the partner network. Identifying suitable partners, you will be responsible for the ongoing support, education and revenue growth of these partners.
- Fantastic channel role
- Excellent Career Opportunity Internationally
As an IT GRC focused senior analyst, you will report directly to the Head of GRC, support the lead on all information security compliance aspects. You can have the flexibility to work from home 3 - 4 days weekly, and work in either Manchester / Nottingham / London office for 1 - 2 days.
- hybrid role, multiple locations
- promotion path to lead / manager
Fintec is a widely recognised area of technology. Michael Page have partnered with a Financial Services company to support them in recruiting multiple .NET Developers ranging from Junior - Senior.
- Career Progression, MS Certifications, Great working environment
- Join a growing team of experienced software engineers developing a wide variety of Greenfield Projects
- You will be able to improve the way the team works, and directly affect how we attain our objectives. This is a great opportunity to have your mark on a way the company works.
- Great work life balance - Fully remote position
- Large Digital Transformation - Hands on Technical Lead
My client are looking for a technically strong like-minded Senior Developer to join their team, made of developers, designers, testers and architects, to work on their health care product and really bring it forwards ahead of their next big release.
- Great work life balance
- Tech for good
A great opportunity to join a fast growth tech business as their Business Development Manager. The role will be to primarily engage with new relationships to promote their market leading products and services.
- Business Development Manager Opportunity
- Fast Growth Software Organisation
The role of the Bid Writer is to source, collate, write, and win high-value, new and retained, tenders for whilst simultaneously raising the organisations profile via exceptionally high-quality tender submissions.
- Brand new role working on multiple big ticket tenders
- Predominantly remote working and great benefits
Job for a creative Website Developer with and eye for detail!
- are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining a global manufacturing company to work on their internal websites and systems?
- Clear Career Progression Pathway, Great working environment
Clear career progression pathway, Growing tech team, Flexible working
- Clear career progression pathway, Growing tech team, Flexible working
- Work within a brand new team, with a large impact on the business moving forward
Join a fantastic technology team dedicated to working on some of the best greenfield projects in the market.
- A technology team dedicated to some of the best greenfield projects
The purpose of the role is to create code to match defined specifications to a high standard within agreed timelines. By fulfilling this the role of Developer, they will build high-quality, efficient, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Work in Manchester City Centre for a start up business
You will be working for an award winning organisation focusing on engineering excellence.
- Work 100% remotely for one of the UK's largest investment company
Websphere Message broker developer is sought urgently for a highly bespoke software house.
- Bespoke technology stack
- Excellent career progression and development
Responsible for leading a team of Business Analysts within a new function, this is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a busy multinational business as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Flexible working policy
- Fantastic organisation that actively promote the growth of their employees
- Senior Business Analyst, Leading Supplier of Technology Solutions
- Flexible Working Policy, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Agile Delivery Lead - Manchester - £85000
Agile delivery lead required to facilitate and lead the product delivery for a growing and successful international Tech business.
- Lead role to help drive Agile within a successful international Tech business
- Remote working
Our client has a major technology transformation to deliver, so are growing their team with people that can help them do it in the best way possible. As part of this, they're looking for a Solution Architect that can not only turn their hand to a wide range of projects and initiatives, but also help shape an architecture capability that will best meet the needs of a rapidly-scaling business. This is a hugely exciting company to join, with real career progression opportunities.
- Lead and take accountability for architecture and design across the organisation
- Salesforce.com, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Databricks, Tableau
Java developer sought to work with Java, across a multitude of frameworks with the chance to learn React.js and Node.js
Work with one of the worlds largest technology consultancies on a multitude of amazing projects for an array of impressive clients
- Work with Java, React, Node, NoSQL
- Be part of one of the worlds leading technology consultancies
Senior Sales Team Leader who can drive and manage the performance of a team of internal BDMs. You will develop and deliver exceptional sales training programmes within a telephone-based B2B environment.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing sales team in a dynamic software company
- Great commission structure and progression opportunities
As the IT Project Manager you will be expected to deliver on IT solutions in an operational environment and deliver the organisation's Strategic IT Roadmap which also includes the digital projects and working closely with stakeholders.
- Great opportunity for a IT Project Manager
- Hybrid working, home based with occasional office attendance
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will be working for a leading professional services business supporting a variety of users. You will be expected to have previous experience in a service desk environment covering 2nd line support, allowing you to resolve the majority of incidents and requests that are raised to the Service Desk and act as a point of escalation for the 1st Line Team.
- 2nd Line Support Analyst (IT Service Desk) - Manchester/Hybrid - £27,000
- Support 2nd Line requests and be a point of escalation for the 1st line team.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will work in digital security team to develop and implement automated cloud security solutions, managing the security of cloud environment. Your role will be hybrid with 1 - 2 days commute to Manchester office.
- Flexible to work at any office
- Hybrid - 1 day at office weekly
- Manage the commercial relationship & negotiate with suppliers to optimise supplier costs & maximise savings.
- Development & drive commercial's supplier strategy to maximise supplier potential, drive on boarding of new supplier to enhance business buying capability.
- Develop & improve the Commercial team's processes & partner with Business function to support in procurement of internally consumed services.
- Innovative technology International business
- Opportunity for development and progression
If you are immediately available and have experience across campaign and product/proposition work this could be a fantastic opportunity to join one of the Norths best known and fasted growing tech businesses.
- Immediate start
- Tech organisation based in central Manchester
A new B2B Marketing Manager position for a tech company based in central Manchester. My client operate primarily in the education and training sector, and are looking for someone to manage their B2B marketing campaigns.
- Hybrid Working
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team in central Manchester
The Project Manager plays a crucial role in the successful delivery of IT change across the University. The role holder will work alongside a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers within the ITCS Project Management Office (PMO) as well as with IT and business stakeholders in leading the delivery of assigned projects.
- Join the University of East Anglia as a Project Manager
- Fully remote working!
A great opportunity to join a fast growth tech business as their Business Development Manager. You will be the first person in the UK to help continue its growth and presence with fantastic opportunities to create your own career path.
- Business Development Manager Opportunity - Excellent Future Leadership Prospects
- Fast growth tech business
A brand new Marketing Campaign Manager position for a growing tech/IT company. My client have offices in Manchester and Sheffield, and are looking for an ambitious Marketing professional to manage their in-house events and marketing campaigns.
- Join a rapidly growing Tech company
- Hybrid working
Senior Account Manager responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of business from both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous overachievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs
- Great earning potential and progression opportunities