Join an organisation who have a market leading product/service in huge growth phase. This role will see you develop a customer base with support of a lead generation team.
- Market leading connectivity and technology product
- High growth organisation looking to invest in top talent
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing legal team working on diverse matters including the development of the businesses global organisation across multiple jurisdictions and specifically acting as a leader to the legal team in the EMEA region.
- Opportunity to work for a high growth technology business
- Chance to manage and grow an expanding EMEA legal function
Providing senior stakeholders with commercial support on a highly complex and regulated market.
Newly created role offering tremendous career prospects and opportunities to shape the legal function.
- Rapid growth FinTech business
- Excellent growth opportunity and salary
High value commercial contract work with a focus on outsourcing and insourcing agreements, Hardware, Software, SaaS agreements and services agreements
Regularly working with autonomy and interacting with senior stakeholders whilst being content that you can provide full and comprehensive legal advice on a range of a contractual and essential business matters
- Globally Recognised Business
- High levels of autonomy
Excellent opportunity for a qualified solicitor with privacy experience to join a major Technology & Telecoms business as their Privacy Counsel - Consumer in London.
- Privacy Lawyer role with a leading Consumer brand
- London / Hybrid
We are currently recruiting for a US firm in need to a Trade Mark Attorney in the London market.
- Trade Mark Attorney
- Needed for a UK based US firm
The role is for a Technology Regulatory Associate - US Qualified at a Top Tier US Law Firm based in London. The role offers the opportunity to work at a leading technology practice working on data privacy matters and legal issues surrounding technology and the internet, including regulatory and policy dimensions.
- Excellent opportunity for a US Qualified Technology Regulatory Associate
- Top Tier US Law Firm
The incoming candidate will be joining a Team of 7 lawyers who service EMEA. This role will service the Benelux business, which has an emphasis on the Netherlands (there is a Belgian business and some commercial activity in Luxembourg also).
There is a strict requirement for the candidate to be fluent in Dutch
- Join this leading technology company as the lead lawyer for the Benelux business
- A 3 month fixed term contract with a view to be made permanent
- Legal counsel role at one of the UK's largest and oldest telecommunications companies
- Heavy consumer law/rights focus
- Join one of the UK's largest telecoms/tech providers
- Varied commercial role with a strong consumer-facing element
Excellent opportunity for a data protection advisor / privacy advisor to join a leading technology & hardware business in Crewe as part of the Compliance team.
- Data Protection Advisor / Privacy Advisor within a leading technology provider
- North West
This rapidly growing software house is recruiting a Compliance Officer - Technology to join their Legal team in the Hungerford HQ.
- Rapidly growing software house requires an additional Compliance Officer
This is a wide ranging in house legal role for a Junior to Mid-level lawyer with expertise in IT and General Commercial Contracting.
- Junior to Mid-Level Legal Counsel - IT and Commercial (London / remote working)
- Wide ranging in house role within the Legal Function of an Energy Technology Co.
A US based SaaS provider is looking to hire an Assistant General Counsel in their London EMEA HQ. This person will be the most senior lawyer in the UK and EMEA region and will manage a team of 4 lawyers.
- Most senior lawyer in the UK and EMEA region
- Working within a highly acquisitive SaaS business
- Sole Legal Counsel role at award winning legal technology/software company.
- Award-winning provider of legal tech and software
- Young, dynamic and rapidly growing group company with an international presence
- Leading UK-based Global Supplier of Satellite Broadband/Connectivity Services
- General Commercial EMEA - Excellent Career Move For Talented, Commercially-minded Junior Lawyer
- Leading UK-based Supplier of Satellite Broadband/Connectivity Services
- General Commercial EMEA - Excellent Career For Talented Junior Lawyer
- Assistant General Counsel position.
- Looking for a commercial lawyer with a strong background in IT and data protection.
- High-powered role at a global leader in medical tech.
- Become part of a friendly and collaborative international team.
Tech market in Thailand and across SEA is completely booming and our client which is a well known Law Firm across the region is looking for a Tech/TMT specialised Lawyer to advice clients in sophisticated tech/telecoms industries on a wide range technology matters such as e-commerce, e-transaction, and e-payment matters, as well as data privacy and protection
- Opportunity to work for a well known Law Firm across SEA
- Great opportunity to be based in Bangkok
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2022? Do you want to join a successful business with a track record in delivering best-in-class unified communications & collaboration solutions? If the answer is yes, then the Senior Business Development Manager role could be for you.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a successful business based in the South West.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within Unified Communications.
As the anaged Reseller Partner, you will drive the strategy and growth of the partner network. Identifying suitable partners, you will be responsible for the ongoing support, education and revenue growth of these partners.
- Fantastic channel role
- Excellent Career Opportunity Internationally
A super opportunity for an embedded firmware engineer who has experience with bare-metal development to join ABB within their process and automation function. The role will require 2-3 days working out of St Neotts and the remainder from home.
- Bare metal firmware engineer
- Real time, multithreading development
A newly created role has been developed with PNY Technologies, for a Senior Business Development Manager to join the team and drive growth across their Networking suite of products across the UK and Northern Europe!
- Have a strong sales background in networking solutions?
- Want to work for a global, leading supplier of electronic solutions?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join LG's Finance and Accounting Team as a Finance & Accounting Assistant manager. Our Finance and Accounting Team processes and analyses all costing for LGEUK as a whole, ensuring that all budgets are adhered to by all departments, thus ensuring the company is generating maximum profits.
- Are you a driven accounts assistant looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
As a Senior Applied Machine Learning Research Lead you will be an innovator and expert at exploring and solving some of the most complex problems at the cutting edge of digital learning. You will take ownership of both fundamental and applied deep learning research practices. Broadly you will be tasked with identifying and tackling complex problems surrounding applied digital product development and wider fundamental machine learning opportunities.
- Opportunity for a Machine Learning Research Lead to shape digital learning
- Applied Research Lead for ML & NLP Innovation Lab to develop digital product
As ML engineering Lead you will be a driving force of ML engineering and applied deep learning engineering practices within the lab. Broadly you will be tasked with developing cutting edge fundamental researched machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts into applied ML algorithms and programmes which may be transitioned into the deployment pipeline and develop the BYJU'S digital product.
- Opportunity for Senior ML engineering Lead to shape digital learning
- ML Engineering Lead for ML & NLP Innovation Lab for digital learning
Multi-national EdTech business are looking for a Tech Lead to head up their new Innovation Lab based in London. You will need to be a Machine Learning / AI / NLP expert and have the experience to build a team that will solve highly complex digital problems and lead the way in product development for future generations to come.
- Opportunity for ML Expert to influence digital learning and social good
- Tech Lead for ML & NLP Innovation Lab to develop this digital learning product
The Cloud Engineer will join the business at a point of huge growth, with a chance for huge career development. You will provide day to day technical support on a range of Cloud Technologies, as well as collaborating on projects. This will be a very proactive role for someone who will look to drive service improvement.
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Liverpool
- Work for a reputable business experiencing rapid growth
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning and customer focused IT and Communications business in the role of Senior Business Development Manager.
- An award-winning and customer focused IT and Communications business.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within business development.
You'll be part of their Legal Affairs function within the Legal, Government and Regulatory Affairs Team (LGRA). LGRA provides the legal and operational backbone of their business.
- Exciting opportunity with leading telecommunications business
- Great flexibility, interesting work load and well established legal team
The Insight Analyst will drive the value clients hold in their data. This means being responsible for designing the organisation's information architecture and landscape, playing a key role in evolving the vision of the solution.
- Supercharging some of the world's biggest and brightest brands
- Diversity focused business, providing fresh thinking and real energy
The interim talent acquisition manager is responsible for full cycle recruiting to source, select and hire top talent for all UK and international locations, as well as establishing and maintaining effective recruitment metrics, processes, systems and tools.
- Excellent opportunity to join this leading edge tech and manufacturing firm
- Fully remote role to lead and develop talent acquisition for a growing company