Join an organisation who have a market leading product/service in huge growth phase. This role will see you develop a customer base with support of a lead generation team.
- Market leading connectivity and technology product
- High growth organisation looking to invest in top talent
Support planning IT audits and delivery of audits
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
- Innovative and globally leading telecoms business
- In-house general commercial role at award winning legal technology/software company.
- Award-winning provider of legal tech and software
- Young, dynamic and rapidly growing group company with an international presence
London office of a leading and expanding national law firm seeking IP Partner-Trademarks & Brands specialist, preferably with client following.
Excellent opportunity to join ambitious and expanding national law firm's London office.
- Leading national law firm seeking an IP Partner Trademarks/Brands specialist
- Excellent opportunity to join an expanding and highly regarded firm.
Mid-Senior Level IT Contracting and Technology role within a large multi-national
- Mid-to-Senior Level IT and Technology Counsel role
- Complex multinational organisation operating in Natural Resources
Completely remote/flexible In-house legal counsel role at rapidly expanding international software development company.
Sales-oriented but also entailing broad commercial duties; employment, data protection, IP, risk management, co sec and strategy.
- In-house opportunity at a well-regarded software development company
- Fast-paced, commercially-focused role for a talented and independant lawyer
Our client is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel who will be responsible for providing day-to-day legal support for the business across EMEA and other regions as required, either directly or by managing support from external counsel.
The role is mostly home-based, but must be happy to meet at the offices in Berkshire 2-3 times a month and for critical meetings.
- Exciting Opportunity in a leading Technology Business
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Join forces with an impressive team and a well known brand an contribute to complex TMT and commercial matters
- A major tech company and household name is seeking a TMT Legal Counsel
- Form part of a top calibre legal team
Providing senior stakeholders with commercial support on a highly complex and regulated market.
Newly created role offering tremendous career prospects and opportunities to shape the legal function.
- Rapid growth FinTech business
- Excellent growth opportunity and salary
Excellent law firm based in London is seeking a Senior TMT associate to join their leading practice. This is a permanent role with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Tier one TMT practice
- Flexible working
Global law firm is seeking a TMT solicitor to assist them on a temporary basis. The role is due to start ASAP and will likely last for at least 3 months.
- Top tier practice seeking a TMT Associate
- ASAP start!
Australian qualified lawyer is highly desirable due to ongoing work OR highly experience IT/Software lawyer
- Interesting broad in-house legal role with highly competitive day rate
- Global software business who has experienced high growth over the years
The role is for a Technology Regulatory Associate - US Qualified at a Top Tier US Law Firm based in London. The role offers the opportunity to work at a leading technology practice working on data privacy matters and legal issues surrounding technology and the internet, including regulatory and policy dimensions.
- Excellent opportunity for a US Qualified Technology Regulatory Associate
- Top Tier US Law Firm
- Reporting to the CFO the interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will manage the key Revenue and Property costs
- The interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will oversee a team of finance professionals in managing all financial aspects of Revenue and Property Opex
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly regarded innovative technology business
- Playing a pivotal role leading their Revenue and Property Finance
This is an Associate Director in a leading consultancy practise building their Data and Digital team. We are seeking a candidate with consultancy experience and professional services clients, ideally tech, media and telecoms, as this is the growth area for the firm.
- consultancy experience
- digital/ technology
We're a people focused business so on a daily basis you'll work with every area of our business, gathering data and insights and then asking, 'why?' or, 'how?' that impacts our customers, our strategy, our people or investors.
- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with TP-Link to offer an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Working closely with the commercial director, and reporting into the Country Manager, the Business Development Manager will proactively develop TP-Link's presence within the B2B Sector.
- Join a rapidly growing business
- Work with autonomy
The Head of Product Management will lead the development of existing and future technology products and how CTS expand their service offerings to further transfrom user experience and operational success of Law Firms and Chambers.
- Legal Tech
- Lead the development of existing and future technology products
We are looking for Business Development Managers in the UK with an entrepreneurial/can do attitude and ideally with a network and experience in the hospitality industry.
Establishing relationships with hotels, bars and restaurants and selling this leading SaaS platform.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a start up organisation at an exciting time
- Become a key team member with a fast growing SaaS company.
A fantastic opportunity to join as their Senior Account Executive to take ownership of some of their largest Enterprise accounts and grow the revenue streams within them. You will be responsible for developing key relationships within your accounts to fully understand the opportunities within them for Minitab's solutions..
- Enterprise Account Management role
- Global Software Organisation
A fantastic opportunity to join exciting and dynamic international tech company based in Central London, who are entering their next stage of growth, and take on a broad and wide ranging role that will provide support across EMEA.
- A fantastic opportunity to join exciting and dynamic tech company.
- A broad and wide ranging role that will provide support across EMEA.
Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
Our client is a Leading Professional Services provider in the UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to spearhead their finance & accounting department and report directly into the CEO.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Services Provider
- Opportunity to be a key part of the management team
M&A exposure across the whole deal cycle.
Joining a growing team that will allow for the successful candidate to assume a key position within the business.
- Join an industry leading M&A team
- Great exposure exposure across the UK technology markets
A leading national client of Michael Page require a talented SQL/BI Reports developer for an initial 3 month contract . The successful candidate will play a strategic role in designing and developing reporting tools that are then deployed across the business.
- Opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 250 client
- 3 month day rate contract role paying from £300 per day
Leading Global Technology Company - Looking for a HR Reward Analyst to join the team.
- Varied and interesting role
- Central Bristol
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career in Recruitment in our Cardiff office.
- FTSE 250, world class training,
- Uncapped earnings, job security
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career in Recruitment in our Bristol.
- FTSE 250, world class training,
- Uncapped earnings, job security
Our client are looking for a BI Developer developer to join a fast growing team to help drive improvements across the company. The Data services Cloud developer is a hands-on role, to deliver cutting-edge technology and services to private market investors, and allowing for real-time portfolio monitoring.
- Opportunity to work for a leading Financial services provieer
- Opportunity to work on global data and azure cloud projects
Reporting to the IT Director you will be responsible for all IT hardware across the organisation, including manufacturing, as well as being responsible for all infrastructure security matters, including WAN and LAN, disaster recovery planning and capacity planning (hardware only).
- IT Infrastructure Manager - £55,000 per annum - Scunthorpe
- Join and lead across strategy and ownership of all IT Infrastructure management.