Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
As the anaged Reseller Partner, you will drive the strategy and growth of the partner network. Identifying suitable partners, you will be responsible for the ongoing support, education and revenue growth of these partners.
- Fantastic channel role
- Excellent Career Opportunity Internationally
As a 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will be working for a leading professional services business supporting a variety of users. You will be expected to have previous experience in a service desk environment covering 2nd line support, allowing you to resolve the majority of incidents and requests that are raised to the Service Desk and act as a point of escalation for the 1st Line Team.
- 2nd Line Support Analyst (IT Service Desk) - Manchester/Hybrid - £27,000
- Support 2nd Line requests and be a point of escalation for the 1st line team.
A newly created Partner Marketing Manager role to own the process to manage a small team and develop the strategy for the customer and partner acquisition campaigns whilst utilising their skills in paid digital channels, email, web and social media
Analysing data, you will also play an integral role in the overall strategy and focus of the business to ensure maximum opportunities are generated and converted to a successful sale.
- Fast Growth Tech Business
- Partner Marketing Manager Role
An opportunity to work for a well established financial institute alongside talented developers.
- Market leading financial organisation with modern tech stack
- An opportunity to work within a team of talented developers
- Manage the commercial relationship & negotiate with suppliers to optimise supplier costs & maximise savings.
- Development & drive commercial's supplier strategy to maximise supplier potential, drive on boarding of new supplier to enhance business buying capability.
- Develop & improve the Commercial team's processes & partner with Business function to support in procurement of internally consumed services.
- Innovative technology International business
- Opportunity for development and progression
- Be a part of leading financial institution
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working
- Career progression and benefits
You will be working for an award winning organisation focusing on engineering excellence.
- Work 100% remotely for one of the UK's largest investment company
The Threat and Response Specialist, reporting into the Head of Threat and Response, will be accountable for monitoring the companies internal and external threat landscape.This is a brand new position within the business, and as such a unique opportunity to own and shape the role, and establish best practice across the organisation.
- CSIR, CEH, CCSA/CCSP, CCNA/CCDP/CCNP
- Computer Forensic, Malware Analysis, Data Breaches, Supply Chain Incidents
Agile Delivery Lead - Manchester - £70,000
Agile delivery lead required to facilitate and lead the product delivery for a growing and successful international Tech business.
- Lead role to help drive Agile within a successful international Tech business
- Remote working
Join a fantastic technology team dedicated to working on some of the best greenfield projects in the market.
- A technology team dedicated to some of the best greenfield projects
Head of Product Ownership - Manchester - £90,000
Opportunity to build and coach a team of product owners.
- High profile senior management position
- Hybrid working
Head of Agile Delivery - Manchester - £90,000
Opportunity to build and coach a high-performing team of scrum masters
- Growing team within a stable industry
- High profile senior management position
Job for a creative Website Developer with and eye for detail!
- are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining a global manufacturing company to work on their internal websites and systems?
- Clear Career Progression Pathway, Great working environment
My client are looking for a technically strong like-minded Senior Developer to join their team, made of developers, designers, testers and architects, to work on their health care product and really bring it forwards ahead of their next big release.
- Great work life balance
- Tech for good
As an Information Security Manager, you will report to the Technical Director, work as an independent contributor to perform information security and IT GRC functions, also as a key person to drive related change and strategies.
- hybrid role
- growing InfoSec team of a leading company
If you are immediately available and have experience across campaign and product/proposition work this could be a fantastic opportunity to join one of the Norths best known and fasted growing tech businesses.
- Immediate start
- Tech organisation based in central Manchester
A new B2B Marketing Manager position for a tech company based in central Manchester. My client operate primarily in the education and training sector, and are looking for someone to manage their B2B marketing campaigns.
- Hybrid Working
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team in central Manchester
Senior Sales Team Leader who can drive and manage the performance of a team of internal BDMs. You will develop and deliver exceptional sales training programmes within a telephone-based B2B environment.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing sales team in a dynamic software company
- Great commission structure and progression opportunities
The Project Manager plays a crucial role in the successful delivery of IT change across the University. The role holder will work alongside a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers within the ITCS Project Management Office (PMO) as well as with IT and business stakeholders in leading the delivery of assigned projects.
- Join the University of East Anglia as a Project Manager
- Fully remote working!
As an IT GRC focused senior analyst, you will report directly to the Head of GRC, support the lead on all information security compliance aspects. You can have the flexibility to work in Manchester or Nottingham office with 3 - 4 days work from home per week
- hybrid role
- promotion path to lead / manager
A great opportunity to join a fast growth tech business as their Business Development Manager. You will be the first person in the UK to help continue its growth and presence with fantastic opportunities to create your own career path.
- Business Development Manager Opportunity - Excellent Future Leadership Prospects
- Fast growth tech business
A brand new Marketing Campaign Manager position for a growing tech/IT company. My client have offices in Manchester and Sheffield, and are looking for an ambitious Marketing professional to manage their in-house events and marketing campaigns.
- Join a rapidly growing Tech company
- Hybrid working
Senior Account Manager responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of business from both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous overachievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs
- Great earning potential and progression opportunities
As IT Help Desk Analyst, you will be based in Manchester City Centre, and will provide 1st line technical support across the UK; answering support queries via phone, email, F2F and maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- IT Helpdesk Analyst - £24,000 per annum - Manchester City Centre
- To provide first line helpdesk support to internal staff of 1000+ users.
An Account Director is required to help drive revenue streams within existing accounts. Focusing on some of their largest accounts, you will ultimately be responsibility for selling a range of cloud based services.
- Account Director - Cloud
- Fantastic earning potential
Fintec is a widely recognised area of technology. Michael Page have partnered with a Financial Services company to support them in recruiting multiple .NET Developers ranging from Junior - Senior.
- Career Progression, MS Certifications, Great working environment
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful business in the role of Senior Business Development Manager. As Senior Business Development Manager you will be integral to the next stage of growth for the business.
- A growing and successful Technology Events business.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within business development.
Business analyst with a background in warehouse, logistics, supply chain or related environments to deliver requirements gathering and analysis based in Manchester
- Large retail logistics operation
- erp implementation