This is the first role in the UK for Fundamentia. Your role will be focused on winning and managing key clients in the banking sector across the UK as well as breaking into the USA.
This role is fully home based and offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of something special.
- Excellent opportunity to take a lead on the UK sales
- Fully home based role in the UK
Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
Software Engineer - Python / MATLAB / C# / Agile / TDD
Excellent opportunity to work closely with Scientists and Engineers on cutting edge products.
- Software Engineer - Python / MATLAB / C# / Agile / TDD
- Modern coding practices, working closely with Scientists
A great opportunity to join a fast growth tech business as their Business Development Manager. The role will be to primarily engage with new relationships to promote their market leading products and services.
- Enterprise Software Business Development Manager Opportunity
- Fast Growth Software Organisation
The primary purpose of the position is to assist the Group Financial Controller in all aspects of producing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial records and reports for both internal and external reporting for both Investors and other stakeholders.
- Fully remote
- PE backed tech business
The Project Manager plays a crucial role in the successful delivery of IT change across the University. The role holder will work alongside a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers within the ITCS Project Management Office (PMO) as well as with IT and business stakeholders in leading the delivery of assigned projects.
- Join the University of East Anglia as a Project Manager
- Fully remote working!
As the IT Project Manager you will be expected to deliver on IT solutions in an operational environment and deliver the organisation's Strategic IT Roadmap which also includes the digital projects and working closely with stakeholders.
- Great opportunity for a IT Project Manager
- Hybrid working, home based with occasional office attendance
Finance Business Partner ( Interim) sought for Technology business.
3-6 month contract, hybrid working available.
- 3-6 month contract position
- Finance Business Partner ( Interim) hybrid working, Oxfordshire
A great opportunity to join a fast growth tech business as their Business Development Manager. You will be the first person in the UK to help continue its growth and presence with fantastic opportunities to create your own career path.
- Business Development Manager Opportunity - Excellent Future Leadership Prospects
- Fast growth tech business
Senior Account Manager responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of business from both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous overachievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs
- Great earning potential and progression opportunities
Fantastic opportunity to join a well funded IoT Start Up driving the overall IT Infrastructure from a strategic perspective.As one of the first UK employees you will bring your plethora of Solution/ Infrastructure Architecture experience in defining the long term roadmap.
- Exciting opportunity to own the Infrastructure strategy for a leading StartUp
- IoT cloud based SaaS platform - well funded
The client is looking for a talented and ambitious PHP Developer to join the team
You will play an important role in solving interesting problems on a variety of software projects.
- Great opportunity to work with a innovative, fast paced digital agency
- Hybrid Working/Remote Working
Financial Controller sought for temporary assignment, 1 day per week in Oxford.
Experience implementing robust financial control processes in an overseas finance function is required.
- 9 month contract
- International remit, process improvement and control
As a member of the network and security platforms team your role will be to support with the design, build and operation of the business' core IP network.You will engage with key stakeholders to define requirements and ensure solutions are designed and planned to meet or exceed expectations.
- CCIE, CCNP, Experience including design, development, and testing
- MPLS LDP, BGP, ISIS, BFD and SSMPv3