The role of the Learning & Development Advisor is to co-ordinate the delivery of academic and vocational training to a standard and to design and develop apprentice, undergraduate, graduate and other entry level programmes.
- Learning & Development Advisor position
- Working for a Global Manufacturing Organisation
Accountable for execution of market supply planning strategy including service, inventory and DDF (waste) ownership for specific brand/country combinations within Europe (UK, IR, FR, IB). Drive continuous improvement plan within supply planning capability.
- Join a globally well known and established brand
- Enhance your supply chain knowledge
The SAP APO Analyst will directly support the IT related needs of the global supply chain and planning with an emphasis for EMEA region. This role uses analytical skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the business environment to achieve business goals.
- Opportunity to join a truly global FMCG company and it's growing SAP EMEA team
- Flex working
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Early Careers Specialist to make a difference. The role lies within our HR department, reporting into our Learning & Development Specialist.
The role of the Early Careers Specialist is to co-ordinate the delivery of academic and vocational training to a high standard. To design and develop apprentice, undergraduate, graduate and other entry level programmes.
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
- Be part of growing and developing the early career pathways
Opportunity to work as part of a growing team for one of the biggest packaging businesses globally. A business which offers real career progression and the chance to work with some of the most well known fast food businesses in the world.
- Opportunity to join a growing packaging business
- Work alongside some of the biggest fast food businesses globally
The Organisational Learning Partner will support in the development and delivery of the OD Plan aligned to the HR strategy.
- Key role in business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be part of organisational change.
Opportunity for an individual with experience in analysing Quality Data and delivering forecastable issues to the business as well as challenging suppliers over quality concerns.
- New role within the business
- Opportunity to insight real change within the business
Opportunity for someone with a background in managing NPD projects within a busy FMCG environment. Must have experience of stakeholder management and have excellent communication skills.
- Exciting new role for the business
- Prominent global FMCG business
Opportunity for an individual with a packaging background in respect of food to head up the team in the UK.
- Full responsibility for QMS and Compliance for all of UK
- Manage a team of 5
An excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM marketing and communications professional to lead a successful applicant communications function at a leading University.
- An excellent opportunity for an experienced communications professional
- Working for a leading UK University
The Demand Manager will be responsible for one of the largest portfolios of the business and play a pivotal role leading the Sales & Operations Planning processes.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a Demand Planning role
- Chance to work in a fast paced environment
As Product Owner you will drive the performance of a Partner vertical (focusing on travel services) developing the strategy that creates a portfolio of products, delivering commercial benefit from the Partnership.
You will be accountable for the development and implementation of proposition plans based on prioritised development opportunities, with P&L responsibility and ownership of the specific vertical and work in agile with the delivery team
- Travel Insurance Tech
- Agile Product Owner. P&L responsibility.