You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. Our clients management team come from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
- Work for a forward thinking business
- Career progression and further development
Senior leadership opportunity for a rapidly growing business, heading up regional operations this is a great opportunity to develop and grow a well established business.
- Innovative market disrupter
- Opportunity to make your mark across a broad region
A home based role with zero travel required to meet with clients or manage your team. With the optimum use of technology and superior management skills you will be Managing a number of exciting clients for a National firm. You will have the perfect work / life balance.
- Do you live in South Wales or the South West of England
- Fully Remote Audit Manager role (National Practice) No travel
Come and join a newly created team in various locations within Wales including WREXHAM, CLWYD and BANGOR.
You will join the Infection Prevention Control IPC/Safe Clean Team with various positions available ranging from Band 2 to Band 8c. Locations and Positions available further in the advert.
- Various Positions and Bands
- 3-6 Month contract starting ASAP
Leading subsidiary of Welsh Government Healthcare are looking for a Market Analyst who will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of research on the Welsh, UK and international health life sciences sector, to include health care, life sciences, medical technology, advanced therapies and the pharmaceutical sector.
- Great company helping make a positive change
- exciting role with a great team
As part of the 5 year growth and transformation plans, The Royal Mint are looking to continue to grow and diversify into new markets with new products and services. The Head of Commercial will be the trusted commercial business partner to the Executive Team advising and leading on commercial deals through valuable analysis and insight.
- An iconic UK brand with an exceptional reputation on a global scale
- Be an integral part of the exciting growth and business transformation strategy
Nice-Pak are Europe's largest producer of pre-moistened wipes and have an exciting opportunity for a Factory Manager to lead their largest manufacturing site in Flintshire.
- Track record in Factory leadership in FMCG/Food manufacturing?
- Degree qualified or equivalent in engineering/manufacturing discipline?
Michael Page are working on a Retained basis to recruit the next Chief Executive Officer for Cardiff Metropolitan Student Union.
- Work as the CEO for a leading South Wales Students' Union
- A thriving organisation based in the heart of Cardiff
I'm currently working on an exclusive retained basis with Volac to assist them in recruiting their next site Finance Business Partner. This is a pivotal role within the team and will work very closely with the site directors to produce commercial information that can take the business forward.
- Work with the market leading whey manufacturer in the UK
- Relocation package available to West Wales
A brand new role as a Group Financial Reporting Accountant, my client is ideally looking for a 2nd time mover from Big 4 practice with financial modelling experience
- PE backed business with fast growth
- Financial modelling experience needed
Exiting position procuring goods for a business with sustainability at its heart.
- Business with great product offering
- Business focused around sustainability
The management accountant will need to produce accurate and timely management reporting to meet Internal and external requirements. Working with the wider business not just finance.
They will need to be Pro-active in providing information to the Plant CFO and other senior managers to achieve business goals whilst ensuring they offer support to the more junior finance team members.
- Great opportunity to work alongside a fantastic No.1 in Finance
- Great company, culture and benefits package
3 month assignment for an immediately available IT Support Analyst to join a large IT team near Tonypandy.
- Contract available until 31st of March 2022
- Site based assignment near Tonypandy
Reporting to the Head of Quality the successful applicant will run and maintain the quality assurance department to ensure that company systems and customer requirements are fully met whilst managing the certifications, procedures and processes.
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000, clear progression opportunities
- Yearly bonus
- Ultimate accountability for all elements of shift performance including the Team Leaders and allocated line - People, safety, performance, quality, cost and customer service.
- Strategic review of the shift against wider business objectives influencing the Site Leadership Team in the pursuit of excellence.
- Shift Operations Manager
- Private Label Consumer Product Manufacturing
A manufacturing company with a Global reach that has award-winning employee values
my client has a fantastic vision with market-leading innovation and cutting-edge technology.
- World leader manufacturer within sector
- environmentally driven and award winning employer within sector
Reporting directly to the Group Manufacturing director the main objectives of the role are to be accountable for all matters relating to the Health, Safety, Compliance, and Welfare of our employees across all areas of the business. Providing Health and Safety guidance and support to all departments in line with the legality to ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work act 1974., and other relevant legislation.
- £45,000 - £55,000, matched employer pension contribution, health insurance
- Discounted shopping vouchers, employee assistance programmes
This role is a newly created role to support the transition of the Technical Department to a one team food manufacturing process as well as addressing the need for trending technical data for the site.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Matched employer pension contribution, life assurance, health insurance
Our client, a leading manufacturer are aiming to add 6 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their team, working on a 4 on, 4 off continental shift pattern.
- £40,322.95 per annum, overtime paid at 1.5x, 20 Days annual leave, no nights
- 3% Employer pension & 5% Employee pension
As an experienced software engineer you will be helping to design and develop new features and enhancements for our desktop applications. These form part of our market leading scientific products used by many high-profile customers around the world. You will be responsible for all aspects of the development life-cycle within an interesting and varied environment.
- Design and develop new features and enhancements for our desktop applications
- C#, Winforms, WPF
You will be responsible for preparing management accounts for the individual group entities as well as providing insightful financial analysis.
In this role you will be expected to contribute to all areas of the finance function and provide support to help streamline and improve systems and processes.
- Fast growing PE backed business
- Succession opportunities
As a Quality Engineer you will be supporting design, development and manufacture of medical devices. You will be carrying out quality processes and generating, reviewing and approving associated records as required by associated regulations
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding medical device company
- Offering a highly competitive basic salary
A global manufacturer are aiming to add four Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to their team, working on either a 3 shift rotational pattern (mornings, afternoons, nights) or a Continental shift pattern (4 on 4 off).
- £33,000 - £40,000
- Continental shift pattern
A leading FMCG manufacturer are looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their team as a result of the opening of a new production line.
- £28,000 - £38,000
- A stable, expanding company
Reporting to the Electrical Team leader, this Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of the electrical function. The successful candidate will work with other team members to continuously improve manufacturing performance and carry out maintenance and project tasks as required.
- Private pension, progression opportunities
A leading FMCG business in the Hengoed / Caerphilly area are looking to add a Process Engineer to their team. The Engineer will work directly with production staff to define and standardise optimum production processes, undertake RCA and drive completion of corrective actions.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Private pension
Take ownership of the full finance function, ensuring you work closely with the shared services centre and adding real organisational value to the senior team.
You will also be required to monitor, interpret and support the operational business ensuring that maximum profitability and efficiency is maintained across the site.
- No.1 on site Finance Opportunity
- Chance to make the role your own while given the autonomy to make real change
A leading FMCG manufacturer in the Blackwood area are looking for a Technical Manager to ensure the safety, quality & legality of all products.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private pension
As the Group continues to thrive and client base expands throughout British & Global markets, the purchasing manager will lead from the front in all purchasing activities for the site.
- Well established manufacturing business
- Develop a team of 2 buyers and stores for a successful organisation
A large FMCG company in the Caerphilly area are looking to expand their team by adding two additional Mechanical Maintenance Engineers, working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Competitive salary, Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme