The UKs leading independent Pharmacy group require a Regional Manager paying up to £60K in Wales
- Leading Independent Pharmacy Chain
- Growing Rapidly
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading public sector organisation as Project Lead based near Cardiff.
- Project Lead - Prior end to end project management experience (essential))
- Project Lead - Prior NHS or Life Sciences experience (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading public sector organisation as Project Manager based near Cardiff.
- Project Manager - Prior Project Management experience within Digital (essential)
- Project Manager - Previous NHS or Life Sciences experience (desirable)
As part of the 5 year growth and transformation plans, The Royal Mint are looking to continue to grow and diversify into new markets with new products and services. The Head of Commercial will be the trusted commercial business partner to the Executive Team advising and leading on commercial deals through valuable analysis and insight.
- An iconic UK brand with an exceptional reputation on a global scale
- Be an integral part of the exciting growth and business transformation strategy
Reporting directly to the MD, the successful candidate will sit on the senior leadership team and manage all activities of the supply chain, with the aim of continuous improvement and ensuring high OTIF service levels.
- Newly created role for a growing business
- Key role in transformational projects
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Cardiff University Student Union as there new Director of Finance.
- Fantastic working environment & exceptional benefits package
- Fully hybrid forward thinking organisation
Looking for an experienced, strategic and tactical Brand Marketing Manager to join Biological Preparations and help drive the growth of the BioHygiene Brand.
Utilising the latest digital tools and strategies you will help Biological Preparations expand the UK presence, and engage with a National audience comprising businesses and governments
- Be part of an organisation making a difference to our environment
- Your chance to make a real difference
Reporting to the Innovation Adoption Director, the Head of Digital and AI is responsible for the leading, delivering and measuring the impact of programmes and projects, to facilitate the development and adoption of digital, artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic innovation in the health and social care sectors, including development and maintenance of the Digital Health Ecosystem Wales (DHEW) programme.
- Strong understanding of the health life sciences sectors in Wales
- Working in a complex environment with a number of stakeholders
HR Business Partner to join the wider HR team and be the lead HRBP for your function. They are within easy commute of Newport/Cardiff/Bristol.
- Varied role
ACA or ACCA Practice training Accountant looking for their 1st step into industry in a fast pace high growth business.
- PE backed business with fast growth
- Flexible working
This role reports to the CFO and involves close working with other members of the Finance team across the company and Group. As well as closely supporting heads of department outside the finance function.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support for monthly finance tasks, including month end and year end reporting.
- Excellent opportunity to work closely with the CFO and Senior Team
- Competitive package with real personal growth opportunities
Manage the financial accounting team in areas of financial accounting (US GAAP, UK GAAP), treasury, tax, internal controls, process improvement, business partnering and support, government contract compliance, and financial control
- Fast Growing Global Buisness
- Team Management
This Senior Mechanical Design Engineer requires the ability to develop and apply modern technology manage, and maintain the application of current and developing engineering practices.
- Be part of a leading force within the industry
- Great opportunity to progress your career at a thriving business
The role of the Group Marketing Manager will play a key role in bringing a strategic and coordinated approach to the marketing requirements of their hospitality portfolio. This is a brand new role based at their head offices in Wrexham
- Brand new role on the Senior Leadership Team
- Growing hospitality organisation
I'm looking for a number of qualified Finance levels including Management Accountants, Finance Managers, Financial Accountants and FP&A.
- PE backed business with fast growth
- Owner Managed
This FTC position allows you the ability to work in a fast based environment with a lot of visibility to develop your skills in a very short period of time
- Fast Paced role in a well established team
- Leaders in their field
To work independently and as a team in this Chepstow based facility with the opportunity to grow your career as a Maintenance Engineer in the general manufacturing industry. You will have the opportunity to get hands on troubleshooting problems in a proactive maintenance approach.
- A thriving business with an ever growing order book
- To develop as part of a team and individually in your career
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager is responsible for the provision of accurate financial reporting across the south Wales site.
The Finance Manager will also be required to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that surrounds financial processes, controls and governance.
- Excellent exposure to key senior stakeholders
- Fantastic working environment, SME feel working within a larger group
You will be based on their Pontyclun site but will also provide international support to sites in Northern Ireland and Poland supporting a core Windows desktop and server infrastructure (Windows Server, Windows OS, Office 365, VMWare, networking).
A major focus of the project work will be centered around ERP integration following acquisitions within the business.
- Senior Systems Engineer - Windows Server, VMWare, O365
- Senior Systems Engineer - ERP Integration project
This role is a very varied hands on role, allowing the successful candidate to get a wider knowledge and understanding of the organisation and the finance function.
You will be required to ensure the finance processes remain effective and operational for the organisation whilst being able to work with the wider business on ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Fantastic working environment & established Finance Team
- Perfect for a Newly Qualified Accountant or Experience pair of hands
The role of Senior Accountant will essentially involve looking after a portfolio of clients to prepare their statutory accounts, management accounts and VAT returns along with other ad-hoc duties to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Leading Accountancy Firm
- Opportunity for Progression
09:00 - 17:30 role
Highly regarded company
Career progression and great package overall!
- Work for a forward thinking business
- Career progression and further development
Experienced Lab Technician required for agency contract in the CF62 area of Cardiff. Ongoing work for minimum of 4 Weeks
- 4 Weeks minimum
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career in Recruitment in our Cardiff office.
- FTSE 250, world class training,
- Uncapped earnings, job security
PageGroup are expanding & want to speak with experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a number of our UK offices.
- FTSE 250, Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
In this Recruitment Consultant role, you will master the art of solution selling, being able to provide customers with solutions specifically engineered to fit their needs.
- Global Recruitment Consultancy Business
- Opportunity For Endless Progression and Development
You will be working with a large Public Sector organisation based in South Wales.
- immediate start
- ongoing temp role
Newly created green field roles for a major project for the organisation.
- Hands on role working on exciting NPD
- Well renowned organisation and great opportunity to make a real impact
Actively recruiting for a well recognised South Wales brand who require a Network & Security Engineer to join them on a permanent basis as they grow the team.
You will work alongside the Network Architect Manager on technical changes and implementations to the infrastructure of end user clients as well as BAU maintenance of the organisations' network estate.
- Network and Security Engineer - Dell/Cisco background required
- Network and Security Engineer - progression route on offer
As Marketing Executive, play a key supporting in role in tactical marketing delivery across multiple brands. This is a great role for someone wishing to develop their marketing experience within a global organisation working across several international markets.
- Traditional B2B Marketing
- Global Organisation