A generalist HR Manager role working for a successful legal firm based in York
- Exciting opportunity to join a successful legal firm as HR Manager
- Great role for a developing HR Manager to progress their career
A highly successful, well established and regarded accountancy practice based in York, has a requirement for a Accountant. The role has arisen through positive growth and developments within the firm.
This is a full time opportunity to work in a range of departments - Accounts, Tax and Audit.
- Boutique Accountancy Practice with Exciting Clients
- Great Location
Excellent opportunity to have a considerable impact on customer experience ans service improvement, both external and internal to the business.
Highly flexible hybrid / remote working with ad-hoc travel to site in York.
Salary up to £42,000 + Great holidays and pension.
- Salary up to £42,000 + Good benefits + Healthcare + Hybrid / Flexible working
- High likelihood of extension, possibility to become permanent
A very reputable and successful Construction contractor are looking to bring in 2 experienced estimators to support their continued growth. You will be responsible for processing tenders from receipt to submission, for various projects up to the value of £10M
- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Work for a well established company with an excellent reputation
This Strong firm of Accountants in York require an Audit & Accounts Senior. They actively target forward thinking owner managed businesses and corporate clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their client's needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
- Independent Practice - York
- Well Established with Excellent Opportunities
The HSE Manager will work in York in a non-management role to implement new HSE systems that are bespoke for the site whilst changing the culture by engaging everyone on the shop floor.
- The client is a privately owned manufacturer based in York
- The HSE Manager will implement bespoke HSE management systems for the business
MI Accountant working for an Education sector organisation within the York area.
Opportunity to produce Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts, Management Information reports, VAT returns, ONS returns and assist on technical accounting treatment within Sage.
- Unique opportunity to work as an MI Accountant within the Education sector
- Up to £55,000 + 33 days holiday + Free staff gym + Free staff parking
An exciting new role for a brand new company operating in the animal care sector. This role will be for a thought leading and innovative company with a scope to grow a large marketing team.
- A unique role for someone who has a passion for animal care
- Work for a thought leading and innovative new company
Working alongside the Production Planning team as a materials scheduler for a leading Manufacturing company in York.
The role will consist of ordering Consumables / fixings and fasteners to meet demand.
- 2 month fixed term contract - must be immediately available
- I am looking for someone with SAP experience with a background in Manufacturing
The new Treasury Liquidity VP will be part of the London team of 3 that generates and delivers analytics and reports key liquidity management metrics to business unit heads and senior management. Alongside this, the team also involves management and improvement of analytics processes within the Treasury function and alignment of these to the Global Treasury function based in New York.
- A new role in a well established international investment management firm
- This person will have liquidity risk or liquidity reporting experience in banks
This is a rare opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Executive to join an innovative and exciting media technology company, working closely with the Global General Counsel to deliver a broad range of first class in-house legal services across our London and New York offices.
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with strong commercial contracts management
- Rare opportunity to join an everchanging media technology industry