Since beginning our diversity and inclusion strategy, PageGroup has received recognition for our diversity and inclusion programme through a number of awards:
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
- Platinum Trusted Service
- WeQual Award for People & HR
- Disability Confident Employer
- Inclusive Companies Top 50
- Stonewall's Top 100 Employers
- Times Top 50 Employer for Women
- BITC Gold for Gender Benchmark
- Best financial wellbeing strategy
- One of the Best Places to work
- Britain’s most ‘Admired Company Study 2018 - Support Services
- Recruiter’s Investing in Talent – Most Effective Flexible Working Strategy
- HR Excellence 2017 – Diversity & Inclusion award.
- Overall winner – Private sector
- Inclusive culture
- Team of the Year
And we were shortlisted for:
- Personnel Today – Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Top Employers for Working Families – ‘Best for All Stages of Motherhood’ category
2016 Global Diversity Award - Highly Commended
PageGroup was shortlisted for two enei awards alongside some stiff competition and was highly commended for our efforts in global diversity.
The enei Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of organisations that have taken a lead in challenging discrimination and are working inclusively to tap into their talented workforce.
The shortlisted companies were:
Global Diversity Award:
- Minority Supplier Development UK
- Sodexo UK & Ireland
Employee Engagement Award:
- Lloyd’s of London
- Home Office - Office of Security and Counter Terrorism
- Zurich Insurance plc
Denise Keating, chief executive, enei commented: “The enei Annual Awards recognise the commitment of organisations to achieving diverse and inclusive workplaces, celebrating the teams and individuals who really are making a difference. We have been encouraged by the steps organisations have taken to promote equality and diversity and hope this will encourage other companies to follow their lead.
There were over 126 applications for the awards this year and we are delighted that so many organisations are prepared to publicly demonstrate best practice and have been publicly recognised for the innovative work they are doing.”
Legal Team of the Year
In December 2015, PageGroup’s Legal team was awarded in-house ‘Legal Team of the Year’ in the employment category of the UK Legal 500 Awards. Judges commended the team for their innovative work around employee engagement and the high level of support they’ve provided the company’s diversity & inclusion agenda on a global level.
Director of Legal & Business Affairs, Jorge Roche and his team have recently attended a number of roundtables discussing various issues, including the retention of in-house solicitors, management and how an in-house legal team can work to become valuable partners within their businesses. These discussions have provided the team the opportunity to network with other legal departments and gain feedback on the work they’ve been doing to help promote diversity and inclusion, internally and externally.
The Legal team has also worked with the Professional Business Services Council to produce a Diversity and Inclusion Guide to help companies within the professional and business services sector improve diversity and inclusion in their workplaces.
Most effective diversity & inclusion strategy
In October 2015, PageGroup won the ‘Most Effective Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Award’ at the Recruiter ‘Investing in Talent’ Awards. The awards celebrate recruitment companies who recognise the value of investing in current and future talent.
“PageGroup has almost institutionalised inclusion and diversity as part of the framework of the company”
– comment from the judging panel
Outstanding Employee Engagement Strategy
In June 2015, PageGroup won the ‘Outstanding Employee Engagement Strategy’ category at the UK’s HR Excellence Awards and were shortlisted for the ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Award.
Times Top 100 – 41st place
- enei Awards – Won the ‘Global Diversity Award’
- enei Awards - Highly commended for the ‘’Working Families Award’
- Top Employers for Working Families Awards - Commendation for 'Best for All Stages of Motherhood Award’
- CIPD People Management Awards - Winner of ‘Best Diversity Initiative Award’
- Personnel Today Awards - Shortlisted for ‘Best Diversity and Inclusion Award’
- Opportunity Now - Silver award
- Race for Opportunity - Bronze award