This role will suite a strong management accountant looking after multiple legal entities.
- Cost Accountant - Bournemouth
- Well rounded role with great opportunity to influence change
You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. Our clients management team come from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn. Opportunity to grow into a regional manager.
- Work for a forward thinking business
- Career progression and further development
This is an exciting sales role for an experienced Business Development Manager to identify and develop market strategies to deliver profitable sales growth.
You will be tasked to create new business strategies to deliver profitable sales growth focusing on markets outside of their core marine market with both existing and new products and services, developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
- New role due to expansion and growth
- Want to join a leading manufacturer with an international presence?
Management of UK corporate and employment taxes for group, providing tax support for a private equity backed business. The business is going through an exciting period of development, and therefore there will be a strong focus on tax structuring for strategic and corporate finance projects in Real Estate.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- one of the best cultured business on the Southcoast
Our client is recruiting 3 new Service Quality Manager positions responsible for monitoring terms of contracts and standards being delivered by management companies across the sites.
You'll bring an existing knowledge and experience of customer focus, block management or aftercare to the role and will be dealing with complex estate issues, managing agent relationships and ensuring residents receive excellent aftercare and estate services.
- Competitive package plus bonus
- Flexible working
Michael Page is delighted to be exclusively supporting a private equity backed business with their recruitment of an Interim Group Tax Manager. There will be a strong focus on tax structuring for strategic and corporate finance projects. The role will also involve working closely with other members of the tax team to support the business achieve its statutory deadlines.
- Located in Bournemouth - Role starting ASAP
- Interim Role - £400/day Umbrella
This is a mixed role that will include undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises. When working out of the office, the role will involve overseeing a small team.
- Exciting role in a very supportive environment
- Lots of room for career progression
National Transport Organisation looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to cover the Wales & West Region which covers Bristol, Plymouth, Reading, Bournemouth.
- Varied and interesting role
- Regional HR Business Partner role