One of the UK's leading Housing Associations has a newly-created position for a Head of Pre-Construction covering their Major Works programme. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a team, implement a strategy, and have an agile-working contract.
- Newly-created role with opportunity to implement a strategy and grow a team
- Leading Housing Association offering agile-working environment
Newly created Operations Construction Manager role for a leading US Based Real Estate Investment Trust specialising in Industrial Assets
- US Based Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
- Newly created role due to business growth
As the Health & Safety Business Partner - Construction you will be working closely with the Head of H&S to deliver pragmatic H&S advice that enables the teams to deliver their services while keeping staff, customers and others safe and healthy. To be highly visible through site visits and positive in-person interactions. This role will support on construction activities in the Development team.
- To be the lead in delivery of H&S advice and services to keep customers safe
- And to support on construction activities in the development team
Exciting PE Real Estate role managing complex construction assets & loans on behalf of a
Pan-Euro platform with c.€3bn of discretionary capital.
- Exciting PE Real Estate investor managing complex construction assets & loans
- Pan European platform managing €3bn of discretionary capital
To support the Head of Acquisitions in managing new business opportunities for Housing S106 new-build schemes. Based from the office in Knutsford, Cheshire on an agile remote working policy. Once exchange of contracts has taken place the Head of Acquisitions will formally hand over the project to the successful candidate to project manage through the construction phase, delivering the completed property/s to the sales and letting teams to allocate.
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Bonus scheme & car package
The role of EMEA Capital Project Manager sits in the Global Workplace function responsible for managing the firm's EMEA office portfolio
- Delivers construction projects across the firms global office portfolio
- Reports into Global Head of Workplace Capital Projects
A leading construction and property maintenance company is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to head up a key partnership with a housing association. This contract is a major refurbishment project across several years and is worth 15m p.a.
- Excellent Commercial Manager opportunity in the West Midlands.
- Market leading contractor with a strong pipeline of work in the housing sector.
As the Project Manager - Heating Retrofit, you will look after a range of live heat network construction projects of the following typical scope:* Full plantroom and network retrofits to improve performance (e.g. Heat Network Efficiency Scheme funded projects).
* Heat pump retrofits to decarbonise existing buildings (e.g. PSDS project delivery management).
* HIU and heat meter upgrade/replacement works.
- You will have the opportunity to lead on the heat network retrofit projects
- And plantroom retrofits as well as decarbonising existing buildings
Support the delivery of the Developer's high-profile Central London complex mixed-use developments from the amendment planning process, through the technical design, construction and completion.
- Central London 1.5M sqft Major Mixed Use Development
- Private developer with growing portfolios within UK major cities
As the Cladding Remediation Project Manager, you will work with external stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the cladding issue, taking a remediation plan from inception, through funding stages, and monitoring delivery. The role will cover all aspects of delivering cladding remediation projects from design, planning and construction stages, through to programme delivery.
- You have the opportunity to lead and coordinate the response to cladding issues
- and administer fire safety provisions, delivering safe and efficient solutions
Currently looking to recruit a Development Manager to manage development projects through the design, planning, procurement and construction phases following the acquisition of sites.
- Full project exposure at a design-led developer
- Opportunity to join an expanding / proactive company
As Client side Senior Monitoring Surveyor you will be working within the Asset Management team and will be involved in assessing all projects through the entirety of their development life cycle; from front-end feasibility & design development through to the construction delivery phase.
- Client Side Project/Development/Fund Monitoring role for an Investment Mgmt firm
- You will be exposed to multiple assets across UK and Europe
As the Senior Development Manager, you'll be responsible for a portfolio of development projects, managing the delivery of schemes from feasibility through to completion. You will appoint and manage the project team to gain planning permission and manage schemes through construction and handover to the business.
- Competitive package
- Exposure to a variety of schemes
The role will require a team player who is able to work effectively with other internal teams given significant areas of overlap, notably with the technical team on planning and construction, with Asset Management and leasing.
- Strategic UK role at an expanding logistics investor
- Full exposure to development activities and investment strategies
The Design Manager is responsible for managing and directing all the design activities for all projects, until the point of formal project handover to the Construction Manager. They will also manage and direct the Master Planning process and initiating the Estimation and Bidding process as required. This role includes the management of all related external consultants and government agencies to ensure that all required permitting and approvals are in place.
- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowance
- A chance be a part of a Saudi Vision 2030 giga-project
Very exciting things are happening I the property and construction sector now. Would you want to fast track your career in a fast growing and cohesive environment?
My client is on the lookout for a skill technical coordinator to support delivery on a high spec, mixed-use development projects for both private sale and BTR.
- thriving, fast growing, cohesive and expectantly ran company
- excellent opportunity to join a progressive modular developer