Working in close conjunction with the Pre-Construction Manager and the Commercial team you will coordinate and deliver upon bids and tenders to secure new work for the business. You will review drawings, spot opportunities and mitigate risks to ensure smooth transition from the Pre-Construction phases through to handing over to the delivery team, allowing them to deliver projects to the highest standard.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic Main Contractor in a busy Pre-Con department
- Strong development opportunities within a growing business
This post will provide the client side project management of the organisation's construction projects from conception to completion across all the RIBA stages.
- A unique organisation with interesting projects on the horizon
- A fantastic Pension package
Exciting Preconstruction Manager vacancy working for an established social housing contractor with several active projects across the West Midlands and a promising forward order book.
- Exciting role for a well establish residential contractor, operating nationally.
- Preconstruction on high profile refurbishment projects.
To build and lead a team of project managers across the UK, Europe, Middle East & APAC to deliver the client's significant expansion pipeline.
- Newly developed position due to recent business launch
- Global remit
Leading the delivery of £multi-million schemes across the North.
Critical & complex projects that demand care and attention: 'Hands-off' your role will be to steer consultants and contractors, delivering the vision created by your development colleagues: Providing buildings of great quality with attention to detail and considered to be market leading.
- Join one of the countries leading developers delivering strategic projects
- Project Managing £multi-million schemes across a number of regional sites
You will be delivering a full life-cycle of 2 residential new-build and commercial refurbishment schemes in London
- Multinational Project Management & Cost Consultancy
- 2 large residential and commercial new build schemes
To manage and be responsible for the execution and successful delivery of major projects within prescribed timescales and agreed budget
- Client-side opportunity delivering major central London projects
- Prestigious organisation
As a construction project manager you'll lead the full project life cycle, and deliver multiple complex projects across London ensuring the highest standards and deadlines are met.
- Delivering retail roll-out of a newly established business
- Dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- In house Project Operations Management role help deliver large development sites across the UK
- fantastic career opportunities within a highly regarded developer
- Oversee all UK sites - Leading teams of consultants and contractors
- Senior role within a prestigious developer
Act as a Head of Construction Programmes delivering a £300M major project in London
- Client-side opportunity delivering a major £300M mixed-use project
- Opportunity to be involved from RIBA stage 1
Groundwork Estimator for construction business in Kent
- Tender and Pricing
- Based in Kent
We are working with a leading Asset Management organisation on a newly created role for a Building Surveyor/Project Manager
This new role is of fundamental importance to the business, and is instrumental in providing in-house Building Surveying and construction expertise to support the company asset protection obligations and Building Safety Management
- An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Asset Management organisation
- Vacancy has arisen due to continual growth of organisation
As the Building Pathology Surveyor you will undertake technical and specialist construction survey work in relation to tenanted and empty residential buildings.
- Brilliant position in South Wales for a technical Surveyor.
- Fantastic team culture with career growth opportunities. Will support RICS APC.
A leading construction and property maintenance company is looking for a capable Commercial Manager to head up several key partnerships with a housing associations focused on retrofit and renewable schemes.
- Excellent Commercial Manager opportunity with a growing business.
- Market leading contractor with a strong pipeline of work in the housing sector.
This role is to support the senior leadership team in the delivery of projects from small scale to large scale construction.
- Supportive team, where agile working is promoted alongside staff wellbeing
- An organisation portfolio of unique and challenging projects
As the Cladding Remediation Project Manager, you will work with external stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the cladding issue, taking a remediation plan from inception, through funding stages, and monitoring delivery. The role will cover all aspects of delivering cladding remediation projects from design, planning and construction stages, through to programme delivery.
- You have the opportunity to lead and coordinate the response to cladding issues
- and administer fire safety provisions, delivering safe and efficient solutions
The successful applicant will be working in a small, dynamic development team managing the full development life-cycle: from identifying and acquiring sites, developing designs and obtaining planning permission, financing, project management of the construction process and the selling of the properties.
- Strategic role at an expanding sustainable company
- Opportunity to work for an award winning, well funded Developer
As Project Manager you will be working alongside a Development Manager on every assigned scheme; from post-acquisition through to planning, main contractor tendering and selection and managing the construction delivery through to handover.
- Opportunity to work for a Developer/Investor/Asset Manager - Industrial sector
- You will be working alongside the Development Manager across all stages.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to work on high value projects in the Health Care & Life Sciences sector. The business is looking at this market as an opportunity for growth and have a number of new projects on the horizon to aid this growth.
Reporting to the Regional Design Manager you will take the lead on schemes from pre-construction and tender stage through to handover.
- The chance to lead on innovative schemes within the Life Sciences space.
- An opportunity to join a well respected financially secure Main Contractor