Reporting to the Group Finance Controller, the Finance Managers will partner with their designated Division and be fully accountable for the finance function in that business area. These are integral roles within both Group Finance and the Division from overseeing transactional activity through to advising and partnering with Divisional Directors on their business strategy.
- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
Our client is a Leading Professional Services provider in the UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to spearhead their finance & accounting department and report directly into the CEO.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Services Provider
- Opportunity to be a key part of the management team
Looking for Finance Manager to produce the statutory accounts, support on year end and manage 2 individuals.
- Excellent benefits
- National charity driving scientific research and support for vulnerable people
Broad Finance Manager role for a high-growth, listed Telco firm. You will manage a small team, business partner directly with ExCo members and have FP&A responsibilities. £70K + 20% Bonus. Central London.
- Growth environment offering a broad role with change delivery responsibilities
- Team management + senior stakeholder business partnering + analysis
The role of the Finance Manager is to assist in the provision of financial control and integrity in respect of the site's financial reporting and analysis.
- Growing business with exciting new acquisition
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
This Finance Manager role is an incredibly exciting position for an experienced Financial Accountant to take ownership of the statutory accounts and create robust financial models whilst evaluating the organisations income and expenses.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Join a highly motivated and ambitious team
This role will be responsible for the preparation and review of monthly management accounts, balance sheet recs, act as a key point of contact for audits, prepare year-end schedules, and also manage and develop a team of 4 direct reports.
- Exciting Finance Manager position in the heart of Liverpool
- Large retail business offering hybrid working
This role will provide a key bridge between the numbers and the business while helping inform key strategic decisions moving forward.
My client is looking for someone with fresh ideas who is not afraid of getting hands on when needed whilst managing and mentoring the junior staff. They will also be a key team member in the upcoming equity raise.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a exciting 2nd phase start up organisation
- Huge Career growth opportunities
Due to continued growth, a position has arisen to recruit for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis with a well-established and recognised brand in Andover, UK.
In short summary, this role will be responsible for all financial accounting and governance activities as part of a large finance team and reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Establish accounting processes and systems in the newly established UK operation.
- Part of the senior leadership team
- Multi-national business who continue to grow and expand in new territories
- Part of the senior leadership team in the UK
I'm delighted to be supporting a hugely impactful, Bristol-based charity in search of a qualified Finance Manager.
- Remote working considered
- Finance opportunity in a fantastic high profile housing association in Manchester
- Flexible working, fantastic line Director
- Hybrid Working
- High Profile Manchester Housing Association
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the month end process, will manage a team of two based in Wolverhampton and importantly, will play a pivotal role in communicating finance to key stakeholders across the business.
- Be a part of a consistently growing business
- Commercial exposure in addition to team management
This is a stand alone Finance Manager role managing an outsourced finance team for a highly regarded asset manager.
- Highly autonomous role in a prestigious business
- Broad 'step up' role with excellent exposure
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growth private equity investment company within the renewable sector. This is a fantastic role for someone with proven skills in management accounting and staff management. Working closely with the Financial Controller you will build and lead a team of finance professionals in a newly created corporate office.
- Finance Manager role working with multiple stakeholders across business
- Growing business with excellent progression opportunities
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a fashion retail brand based in central London.
- luxury fashion brand
- Broad & varied position
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a fantastic interior design/fit-out business based in central London.
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, thriving design/fit-out business
- Excellent longer-term career opportunities
This role will be the key contact for site directors, Heads of departments, and Area Managers within a constantly evolving group. Focusing on the financial planning and management of sales/margin.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- more benefits to be discussed
Finance Manager role will manage a division of the organisation and the AR team, reporting into the FC.
- Excellent opportunity to join this highly regarded organisation
- Key appointment within the organisation
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the Financial and Commercial aspects of costs management and commercial support. This is an integral role for the business where you will be the primary business partner for all cost centres.
- Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious Kent based business
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract with flexible working
Manage the financial accounting team in areas of financial accounting (US GAAP, UK GAAP), treasury, tax, internal controls, process improvement, business partnering and support, government contract compliance, and financial control
- Fast Growing Global Buisness
- Team Management
With the support of the Senior Finance team you will manage the financial affairs of a portfolio of our clients investments, meet the IFRS and UK GAAP financial reporting requirements (to management, shareholders, clients and funders) and comply with statutory and regulatory obligations. As a line manager support, motivate and inspire the leadership and development of the Concession Finance team.
- This is a brand new role in a growing FTSE 250 North East organisation
- Candidate will be qualified and ideally come from a practice background
A superb Finance Manager role has arisen in a high growth, private equity backed business based in Hammersmith.
- High growth P.E. backed leisure business
- Improve, develop and implement processes, controls and reporting
Our client, a successful Logistics company based in the heart of Kent are looking for an experience Finance Manager to join the business. This is a great opportunity for a senior Finance professional to join the business and make a real impact.
- Permanent role
- Competitive Salary
A Leeds based charity who are doing some great work and have a resilient income stream are seeking a Finance Manager to join in a newly created role. Leeds based charity, doing some great work with a resilient income stream seek a Finance Manager as a result of two internal promotions.
- An 80% remote role that is vacant as a result of two internal promotions
- A great opportunity to move sectors into a charity finance role.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced finance manager that is looking for a new challenge or for a senior accountant that wants to take on a leadership role. Practice first movers will also be suitable.
You will report in to the Finance Director and join an established team that is responsible for supporting several key business units. You will supervise 1 direct report.
- Global organisation based in Crawley
- Commercial role with focus on business partnering
A progressive Finance Manager opportunity for a fast growing business in Cheshire
- Progressive Finance Manager Opportunity
- Fast Growing Business in Cheshire
Our sector-leading Healthcare client based in Reading is seeking a qualified Finance Manager to lead their talented team.
- Market leading business within the Healthcare sector
- Managing a highly skilled Finance team
This is a critical role which leads the finance management services provision to a key customer, offering a high level of exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The post holder will manage a team of 4 and will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of transactions, including accounts payable and subsequent onward billing to an inter-company account.
- Challenging role for a motivated Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop accounting & management skills.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager is responsible for the provision of accurate financial reporting across the south Wales site.
The Finance Manager will also be required to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that surrounds financial processes, controls and governance.
- Excellent exposure to key senior stakeholders
- Fantastic working environment, SME feel working within a larger group