Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the senior leadership team, you'll provide timely and accurate management information, implement robust systems and procedures as the business grows, and use data to provide insights to drive the future direction and success of Hybrid. You will also be responsible for managing and developing a small finance team of 2.
- Fast paced, PE-backed digital media company with excellent career opportunities
- Pivotal role in the finance team working directly with the CFO
The Finance Manager will be a newly qualified accountant. They will be responsible for producing the management accounts for their directorates and business partnering with their stakeholders.
- Excellent career progression
- Fantastic benefits:32 days annual leave!
- A progressive and challenging opportunity!
- A chance to work for an innovative, transformational company!
Michael Page our exclusively partnering to support our client on a new Finance Manager opportunity to join the team during exciting time of growth and expansion. The Finance Manager will be a key support to the Group Financial controller with statutory accounting, reporting and line management of the accounting team.
- New Finance Manager position for growing international company
- Senior Financial Accounting opportunity with line management
Michael Page are partnering with a high growth organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to hire an experienced SME finance manager to join the business.
- The ability to take control over the finance function and add your own input.
- Qualified finance opportunity
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will lead a team of accountants and have full ownership of the month end process.
- Finance Manager role based in Wokingham
- Finance Manager leading a team of part qualified & qualified accountants
We are delighted to be partnered with our client to recruit an exceptional role for Finance Manager (Qual). This role will support the Financial Controller overseeing all aspects of the Finance Department. The position incorporates a combination of technical accounting, leadership and stakeholder management across departments, both internally & externally. The Finance Manager will be expected to lead he Finance team and deliver operational excellence.
- Finance Manager
- Market Leading Global Business
Directs all accounting activities within a specific division in accordance with corporate and division policies and procedures. Oversees general accounting, cost accounting and budgeting. Performs specialised analysis to support complex business decisions by plant management. Ensures compliance requirements are upheld. Act as a business partner to other functions in order to help improve results as part of a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Act as a business partner to other functions in order to help improve results
- You will be ready to take the step to manager with a manufacturing background.
- To assist the DFO with the financial leadership of the School and to deputise for him as required.
- To produce termly and annual accounts, manage the School's financial processes and advise on all financial matters
- To manage the Accounts Department and to oversee the financial aspects of the Uniform Shop.
- Excellent Benefits
- Great cultured business
The Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the International finance team, with financial reporting and accounting, compliance and regulatory reporting, ensuring internal controls and risk management is adhered to along with corporate finance and treasury support for the group's portfolio across Europe.
- Unrivalled personal development and wealth of opportunities to learn
- Scope for rapid growth, learning and development
An opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a reconigsed logistics company with a small team and ample opportunity for development.
- An opportunity for a qualified finance manager
- Exciting room for progression and development within the role
The Finance Manager for my retail client is responsible for managing the day to day activities of the finance function to ensure all financial data for my clients companies is accurately processed into the accounting systems on a timely basis, and that all stakeholders can fully rely upon the financial information provided.
- Join an aspirational, luxury brand with a great reputation.
- A generous compensation package.
FINANCE MANAGER - LISTED PROPERTY DEVELOPER - IMMEDIATE START
- Listed Property Development Company
- 3-4 month contract
A superb Finance Manager role has arisen for a listed, leading cosmetic technology company based in Hammersmith, West London.
- Set up the UK entity and value add
- Number two for EMEA reporting under the VP
All round Finance Manager role.
Varied and interesting position
- Interesting and varied Finance Role
- Supportive and service lead culture
This will be the lead role for finance at the site, but working very closely and with a lot of support from the group. This role will be responsible for financial reporting, business partnering with the MD and other key stakeholders, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting, and responsibility for 1 direct report.
- Amazing opportunity to join a FTSE listed business based in Merseyside
- Perfect for a newly qualified accountant looking for a new challenge
Reporting into the Director, the Finance Manager will lead a small team of accountants in this fast paced Sales brand based in Slough.
- Newly created Finance Manager leading a small team of three accountants
- Finance Manager with ownership of end to end function
To ensure that all financial matters are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
As part of the leadership team, support the GM and Group in the creation and development of short and medium term goals, business plans and initiatives to meet strategic objectives.
- Senior Finance Manager role
- Commutable Central Belt location with flexibility
A fantastic role with a FTSE100 business based in Manchester. This opportunity offers fantastic progression and the chance to work for an impressive hiring manager who is passionate about development and mentoring.
- Fantastic Finance Manager role for a FTSE100 business
- Lots of progression and development on offer in this role and company
Finance manager for a private health care group. Based in Northamptonshire.
- Finance Manager
Hands on Financial Management role, developing a small team and partnering with board level Stakeholders as the business continues to grow and develop
- No2 role with true breadth supporting a great FD
- Great business bouncing back strongly after the pandemic
This role is a 12 month maternity cover for a luxury brand based in Leeds City Centre. Your involvement as part of the finance team will include day to day management of all financial accounts and matters as well as managing one team member. This role is perfect for someone who is becoming immediately available or looking for something towards the end of May/start of June.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a luxury Leeds brand
- Working as part of a growing team and business with exciting plans
Brilliant opportunity for a technically strong qualified accountant, to join a fast-paced and high growth business as Finance Manager. This is a broad financial reporting role, managing a small team and reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a high profile role, with exposure to key stakeholders, with the opportunity to really progress your career as the business continues to expand.
- Brilliant Finance Manager opportunity in a fast-paced and growing business
- Broad and hands-on reporting role with excellent long-term progression prospects
To assist the Head of Finance in end to end finance operations and over all planning and analysis of the business.
- An opportunity to join one of the ' UK top 50 companies to work for'
- A hands on finance role within a collaborative team
This is a hands-on role for a career contractor to hit the ground running and support the Financial Controller with day to day General Accounting, Audit prep and supporting two junior direct reports.
- Immediate start for a day rate contract
- Hands on role with flexible working
Support the senior finance team in delivering Company-wide objectives through thorough and robust oversight of the finance department. Manage the finances of the business and oversee all financial reporting.
- Key position in finance team
- A growing business with an exciting business set for continued growth
This is a great opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Manager to take the lead on the day to day finance activities for two key sites within the group.
- Finance Manager
This role will assist with the merging of two businesses into a sole entity, and have full autonomy of the finance function during my client's exciting growth plans! This role is made for a self-starter who wants an opportunity to stamp their authority and make a role their own.
- Are you an ambitious self-starter?
- Do you want to join a company on their growth journey?
The Financial Manager will be responsible for monitoring financial performance, providing accurate information and applying robust internal controls and compliance.
Manage a team to deliver business needs and support the development of operational objectives.
- Be a part of a worldwide - and growing - company!
- Build long lasting and meaningful relationships!
Global consultancy is recruiting a technical, accounting based Finance Manager role in Surrey.
- Global, household name consulting business
- Excellent Finance Manager role for an ACA