I'm currently working on an exclusive retained basis with Volac to assist them in recruiting their next site Finance Business Partner. This is a pivotal role within the team and will work very closely with the site directors to produce commercial information that can take the business forward.
- Work with the market leading whey manufacturer in the UK
- Relocation package available to West Wales
As part of the 5 year growth and transformation plans, The Royal Mint are looking to continue to grow and diversify into new markets with new products and services. The Head of Commercial will be the trusted commercial business partner to the Executive Team advising and leading on commercial deals through valuable analysis and insight.
- An iconic UK brand with an exceptional reputation on a global scale
- Be an integral part of the exciting growth and business transformation strategy
HR Business Partner to join the wider HR team and be the lead HRBP for your function. They are within easy commute of Newport/Cardiff/Bristol.
- Varied role
A global manufacturer are aiming to add four Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to their team, working on either a 3 shift rotational pattern (mornings, afternoons, nights) or a Continental shift pattern (4 on 4 off).
- £33,000 - £40,000
- Continental shift pattern
Great role with great salary and benefits, working for a leader in their field.
- Business experiencing yoy growth
- Good progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Newport as an IT Manager. This role is newly created to support the growth of the organisation and ensure availability and resilience of IT systems.
- IT Manager - Previous IT management experience vital
- IT Manager - Hands-on technical skills essential
A leading FMCG manufacturer are looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their team as a result of the opening of a new production line.
- £28,000 - £38,000
- A stable, expanding company
A leading food manufacturer in the Carmarthenshire area are recruiting for a Technical Manager to manage and lead the factory quality assurance team. They will be tasked with delivering safe and consistent quality to customers and ensuring excellent manufacturing standards are in place.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 28 days holiday , Private pension scheme
Working within a well established business in the Newport area with excellent staff retention. An organisation investing in transforming the supply chain with improved processes and developing and hiring a great team this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Great opportunity to make your mark
- Organization supplying to a number of sectors
- A Senior financial controller that can bring commercial acumen to the table and is the link between Finance and Operations to deliver Key information to Senior stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will need to Monitor, interpret ate and support the operational business.This role is the number one on site in finance and will be sat on the Senior Leadership Team.
- Number 1 in Finance
- Global Manufacturing company
Reporting to the Electrical Team leader, this Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of the electrical function. The successful candidate will work with other team members to continuously improve manufacturing performance and carry out maintenance and project tasks as required.
- Private pension, progression opportunities
Exciting role with a well established business in South Wales, This lean role offers great experience for the right candidate in a fast paced broad role.
- Global business with a solid focus on L&D and career progression
- Could be open to a graduate with a few years experience in procurement
As a Technologist in R&D Team, you will work with a team to perform laboratory experimentation and testing of products for this innovative and exciting business.
- Join a business with a growing order book
- Be part of a global business
The position is required to drive operational standards through a reduction of NOCs and improvement projects within the manufacturing areas.
- Join a business with a growing order book
- Work as part of a team and be part of some exciting projects
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain this is an exciting role as part of a highly successful team. Through leading the planning function, there is a great scope for progression within a business that invests heavily in its staff.
- Great business culture and benefits
- Manage from the front with a highly successful team of individuals
As the Production Quality Manager you will be responsible for promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement throughout the organisation with emphasis in manufacturing. Instil a data driven approach to problem solving throughout all manufacturing cells, underpinned by Total Quality Management (TQM) principles.
- Excellent opportunity to lead production Quality
- Established Global manufacturing business
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, make an immediate impact as the organisation's first Senior Marketing Executive. Help to shape and deliver a marketing strategy that includes digital transformation, brand development and channel marketing.
- Digital Marketing
- Growing B2B Organisation
Responsible for all procurement strategies and day to day purchasing activities within a successful manufacturer in Cardiff.
- Role arising as a result of internal promotion
- Highly successful forward thinking business
Take ownership of the full finance function, ensuring you work closely with the shared services centre and adding real organisational value to the senior team.
You will also be required to monitor, interpret and support the operational business ensuring that maximum profitability and efficiency is maintained across the site.
- No.1 on site Finance Opportunity
- Chance to make the role your own while given the autonomy to make real change
A leading FMCG manufacturer in the Blackwood area are looking for a Technical Manager to ensure the safety, quality & legality of all products.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private pension
As the Group continues to thrive and client base expands throughout British & Global markets, the purchasing manager will lead from the front in all purchasing activities for the site.
- Well established manufacturing business
- Develop a team of 2 buyers and stores for a successful organisation
The Mechanical Design Engineer will initially assist in the development and expansion of new product portfolio. This role will gain broad experience across the business and become a key member of the Engineering Team.
- Excellent opportunity to gain chartered engineer status
- Great career prospects
A large FMCG company in the Caerphilly area are looking to expand their team by adding two additional Mechanical Maintenance Engineers, working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Competitive salary, Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
Join a vibrant marketing team whilst ensuring that the business has maximum exposure across all relevant sectors within the UK and International markets.
- Competitive Salary
- Progression Opportunities
The Supply Chain Manager will develop and enact the Supply Chain strategy, ensuring that best value contracts are introduced and appropriately managed with high performing Supply Chain partners in direct support of the overall growth strategy.
- Excellent opportunity to join an established business part of a Global Group
- Newly created position covering dual site
Management of the Finance Function for the UK, reporting directly to the MD and CFO.
Responsible for the Financial reporting to the Board of Directors.
- An opportunity to join an innovative market leading organisation
- An organisation leading the market in sustainable solutions in the field
An FMCG manufacturer in the Carmarthenshire area are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team working on a permanent 4 on 4 off - days/nights shift pattern (12 hours)
- overtime available paid at double or time and a half
- private pension scheme and yearly bonus
- It is my client's mission to become a leading global company in the waste management industry by driving the sustainability of waste collection products and services
- My Client is forward-thinking in their approach to developing new solutions by anticipating future topics to stay ahead.
- No. 1 Expert in Emission Free waste collection
- Thriving innovative company thinking of Future generations
Responsibility for managing the end to end forecasting and demand across various categories within a large organisation
- Exciting business with a lot of NPD
- Great culture and benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in the role of Area Sales Manager for the South of the UK and Europe.
- A fantastic opportunity with a successful manufacturing business.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within a technical sales role.